Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:41:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why bitcoin is still dropping ?  (Read 1202 times)
ballexplorer

Activity: 201
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:21:57 PM

Even today, almost all crypto currencies are back in the minus. As already said several times, this will go on and off for a while.
Bad news has been published again. Whether it is only due to the bad news, I do not quite believe. Some analysts believe that we can fall much lower.
But do not worry, the time will come when prices will go up again.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
burnah0928

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:23:58 PM

What would make Bitcoin go up again?
andieoke
Copper Member

Activity: 301
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:27:37 PM

it may be that today many investors are selling their Bitcoin, because of panic to hear the negative news that is currently kept emerging. maybe this is what causes the price of Bitcoin down steadily. more and more people are selling Bitcoin, the more it goes down the price because the buyer's interest is also less.
Jjunpat

Activity: 180
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:42:44 PM

Since the price dropped to $6.8k this February it just increase upto $12.3k something and nothing changes its either it goes up or down. It stayed that way within the scale of $7k-$12k back and forth slowly keeps dropping. As I observed when it reach almost $12k the price goes down immediately. Thats the flow when it started to go down I hope it would not lower than $7k. This could be good news to all in starting investment while on the other hand it is very alarming might cause to panic selling. There must be some reason why bitcoin still dropping instead recovering. My trust on bitcoin remains as it is I know it will soon increase to its value.
zolfa

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:46:47 PM

bitcoin price is still dropping and now its $8000 within 3 months market is soo awful. What is the real reason for that
I think there are those who sell bitcoins simultaneously or some sell them in big scale, so they affect the bitcoin price that is decreasing. But for me it is a common thing, because as we know the price of bitcoin always fluctuate, it is very difficult to predict the price.
September11Myth

Activity: 387
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:10:02 PM

bitcoin price is still dropping and now its $8000 within 3 months market is soo awful. What is the real reason for that

8000$? You must be joking. It already is 7500$ and as soon as I will have posted this it will probably already be 7200$. Expect it to land near 6000$ soon, and perhaps lower than that.
As for why, the answer is clear: because more people are selling than the people who are buying.

Obviously, many are selling but the point is the main reason why they are selling their shares? I would say many users are panic selling because they have heard or some negative news all about crypto currencies which most users panic as they want to cut off their great amount of loss. Also, there are still many believe bitcoin and other crypto currencies will increase in a couple of weeks which may lead a greatest regret that they sell their shares which can be great amount of profit in times of increasing.

You are forgetting the people who have paid bitcoins 10$, 100$, 500$ or 1000$, all of them are gaining selling even at this prices and they are afraid if the price drops more they've lost the occasion to profit. Of course, most of the people who are selling are also planning to buy back lower.

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .   
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
hispout

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:04:41 AM

Bitcoin is currently the news a lot of FUD. Therefore the price of the bitcoin dropping. But, you can trade with the technique of scalpers
Actually such fuds create the environment problematic. Everything was going good and then such bad news came. And you know here we all are just complaining that omg prices are getting weird day by day from these fuds. But did anyone finds out or try to find out that who is spreading such fuds and who is promoting such news? Ultimateanswers will be us. We are heling them achieving their target.

BitcoinFotw

Activity: 103

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:46:01 AM

Demand hasn't gone up which means prices will still stay down for a while before they will start climbing back up again, but the prices will surely recover and we will start seeing better prices.
BitcoinMarketer39

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

ADABsSsSsSsSSSsS

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:46:22 AM

The price of bitcoins is always depending on the amount and supply of every coin in the market so it only means that there is no way for you to predict when will be the best time to invest or not because the market is volatile.

Kaan53

Activity: 124
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:02:07 AM

Bitcoin is falling because it is attacked completely because Bitcoin is being attacked by other people over the internet. Another reason is that it is not fully legalized, so it is fully legalized in a few countries but other countries are not showing a big increase because they are not legalized.
TrumpD

Activity: 602
Merit: 265

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:44:30 AM

My opinion is that major volume holders (mostly financial institutions - trust me there are in on it; watch the movie "The Big Shorts") are selling most of their coins back to fiat, this majorly as a result of the incoming to happen sometime mid of the year following the brief talks concerning cryptocurrencies at the G20 summit a few weeks ago. Now because no one knows what is going to come next, and cryptocurrecny is currently unpredictable to most of these large volume holders will sell back to a safe asset, be it fiat, gold, diamond etc. They can afford it because they are wealthy enough, and this will crash the prices are we are currently experiencing. Now after that announcement, if the news is good for crypto, they will buy back, it would be cheaper then, and they can even but more than before, if the news its not good, the have been able to cut their losses - again they can afford to do so. Tangled in the middle of these are small holders which can only hope for good news.
cryptofeel

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:47:00 AM

I feel for those who bought bitcoin at the $18k - $20k range. With what is presently hitting the market, its going to take some time to reach a reasonable time of recovery.
clvchb

Activity: 79

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:48:16 AM

I'm not quite sure why Bitcoin prices will go down for a long time, but I'm glad that I was going to buy it at Bitcoin when it was $10,000. Now I'm saving $3,000. I'm very happy. I hope Bitcoin will continue to decline. To 6000 US dollars, I will still buy bitcoins!
mia khalifa

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:58:05 AM

bitcoin is still down because there is no good news that could trigger a rise in bitcoin prices, and because many new players are panicking to sell some bitcoin assets they have, bitcoin will rise when there is good news that could trigger another bitcoin price increase.
JeBro

Activity: 714
Merit: 10

Living is easy with eyes closed ...

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:00:36 AM

It seems to me that the fate of bitcoin and the crypto market is being decided in the next few weeks. If bitcoin drops to $ 5000,
then the downtrend may last until next year. If the price rises to at least $ 11,000, it can provoke strong growth.
In this case, it's possible for Bitcoin to reach $ 40,000 in 2018, what the entire crypto-currency community is waiting for.

newdevices

Activity: 1048
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:23:00 AM

bitcoin is still down because there is no good news that could trigger a rise in bitcoin prices, and because many new players are panicking to sell some bitcoin assets they have, bitcoin will rise when there is good news that could trigger another bitcoin price increase.
yes it does make sense, now bitcoin is still going down because of the many investors who sell their bitcoin assets, and the many bad news about bitcoin that causes it to happen, therefore if the bad news continues it can be ascertained if bitcoin still will continue to fall
Adamant06

Activity: 161

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:25:57 AM

It seems to me that the fate of bitcoin and the crypto market is being decided in the next few weeks. If bitcoin drops to $ 5000,
then the downtrend may last until next year. If the price rises to at least $ 11,000, it can provoke strong growth.
In this case, it's possible for Bitcoin to reach $ 40,000 in 2018, what the entire crypto-currency community is waiting for.
Bitcoin and all other major cryptos are also suffering from a recent barage of negative public opinion. And i think bitcoin still dropping because some country and Government does not consider cryptocurrencies legal tender or coin and will take all measures to eliminate use of these crypto-assets in financing illegitimate activities or as part of the payment system. And for that the payments system includes a lot of things like the settlement mechanism, and the banking system. In recent times, digital wallets and other payment mechanisms have been added to the entire scenario.There are so many negativity and speculation that cause bitcoin to drop.
hulla

Activity: 1820
Merit: 566

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:07:52 PM

To my mind  one of the global reason that he Government does not consider cryptocurrencies legal tender or coin and will take all measures to eliminate use of these crypto-assets in financing illegitimate activities or as part of the payment system.  creates obstacles to the development of technology

You're about what you said concerning the government not accepting cryptocurrency as legal tender caused some bridge between bitcoin and the rest of the world but some government already legalized bitcoin and despite what the government did bitcoin still surge, so I believe what you was the cause.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
farukahmed

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:23:42 PM

Market price is very slow at this moment because crypto transaction and market value depend on price. Still now bitcoin price is low before two or three month bitcoin price is low depend on transaction on people on bank and market. I am sure this situation are not stay after few month. I think the price will be increase after few month.

∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎   BlockMembers.io   ∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎
|▌ THE FUTURE OF HOME BUILDING IS HERE ▐|
Jamalahmed

Activity: 53

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:36:28 PM

It is true that, til now the bitcoin price is still falling and can not go raise at the peak as it was on december , this must be because of the bad news about bitcoin or it could be the seasonal price drop that happens every year
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: