Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 10:33:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: fate is getting lost!  (Read 1097 times)
dlhezter

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 12:08:32 PM

I am starting to loose hope in Bitcoin. Like really i need to cash out and for me its on its lowest... Undecided

getting your faith lost is not a normal attitude of an investors, we all investors taking the risk of one project, but not all projects are the same, like bitcoin, bitcoin already proved it self to us that bitcoin is worth to invest, why? look at the history of bitcoin from the past, bitcoin survive all the issue and drops/dips from the past years and until now, bitcoin is still surviving. meaning to lost faith in bitcoin is your worst nightmare, because regrets are not exist at the very beginning or in the middle of the fight, but in the last. but it is up to you if you want to quit in bitcoin and tried to find another way to earn. but for me, i will continue support bitcoin and still believing on it. because bitcoin is the future.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
prdn

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 12:11:13 PM

I'm not very hopeful for bitcoin, the crypto market is getting worse every day.
Halig

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 12:12:42 PM

Before you invest try to look the background of business you want. Then if you trust or do you have a fate then go for it nothing living in this world to become a rich if you have a negative minded about business.
melatiy28

Activity: 80

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 12:14:25 PM

I think you need peace in the next few days because so premises then you will know what you should do, the core for now I think is with patience to wait until our expectations become real,
I'm very confident everything will get better in the near future.
OneCoinMan

Activity: 644
Merit: 12

Alternative investment banking platform

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 12:15:31 PM

I am starting to loose hope in Bitcoin. Like really i need to cash out and for me its on its lowest... Undecided

getting your faith lost is not a normal attitude of an investors, we all investors taking the risk of one project, but not all projects are the same, like bitcoin, bitcoin already proved it self to us that bitcoin is worth to invest, why? look at the history of bitcoin from the past, bitcoin survive all the issue and drops/dips from the past years and until now, bitcoin is still surviving. meaning to lost faith in bitcoin is your worst nightmare, because regrets are not exist at the very beginning or in the middle of the fight, but in the last. but it is up to you if you want to quit in bitcoin and tried to find another way to earn. but for me, i will continue support bitcoin and still believing on it. because bitcoin is the future.

Good words. Utopia. But, of course, not for hamsters who want to profit from everything. Lol, bitcoin exactly repeats the pattern of the previous year, whales want to fill their pockets with cheap coins! Do not worry, there are too many stakeholders in the market. They will not let the market break  Wink

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
balamuda

Activity: 318

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 12:16:16 PM

Friends, be patient and do not panic at this falling price, believe me this is not the end of bitcoin. Hold the bitcoin you have, there is still a chance to benefit from bitcoin, because bitcoin can still increase in value.
serkhio

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 12:16:55 PM

Buddy, i suggest u forget the truth that u own some bitcoins and concentrate on ur daily life. After some times u totally forget the bitcoin and do well in ur life, the god will pay u much.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
darkywis

Activity: 308

BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 12:17:48 PM

It's better to invest in some altcoins than bitcoin because for me, bitcoin is getting hard to take profits.

mikaeltomcruz12

Activity: 556

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 12:18:03 PM

Never lose hope bitcoin will return on original price and hoping much higher price if btc will return all atls will follow too. Sooner bitcoin will show the unlimited potential of this.
Taskford

Activity: 2520
Merit: 785

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 12:24:09 PM

Then cashout your money in bitcoin if you really needed it, but if you don't need it, then cashing it out is not a good idea. Selling bitcoin would be a regret that you are going regret in the end, the market right now is so red to the point that we wanted to sell it but we know that holding it for a little longer is much better.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Piskeante

Activity: 924
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 12:24:27 PM

to all of you that say "all will go green anytime soon".

Do you actually have any argument??? Investors normally investigate where they are going to put the money in. do you actually think they want to deal with a falling market, the possibility to get regulations and laws against your interest and on top of that Taxes + end of anonymity???

If you don't have arguments to telll people to hold, you are just faith blinded people. I would run away from them if i were you.

take your money asap. You've been warned.

BTC no more than 6k by end of 2019. ETH no more than 300$ by end 2019. Huge market manipulation, huge amount of scammers and hypers.
MasNizzer

Activity: 462

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 12:27:09 PM

Never lose hope bitcoin will return on original price and hoping much higher price if btc will return all atls will follow too. Sooner bitcoin will show the unlimited potential of this.
Here patience is in need. There is no attitude that you can not achieve in this life.
Bitcoin, I would suggest you keep going until it becomes profitable to sell. Unless you need fiat.
nmax21

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 12:41:12 PM

to all of you that say "all will go green anytime soon".

Do you actually have any argument??? Investors normally investigate where they are going to put the money in. do you actually think they want to deal with a falling market, the possibility to get regulations and laws against your interest and on top of that Taxes + end of anonymity???

If you don't have arguments to telll people to hold, you are just faith blinded people. I would run away from them if i were you.

take your money asap. You've been warned.

Show at least one statutory act or law against bitcoin! At the G20 summit, they did not regulate crypto-currencies. Bitcoin is a very powerful tool for large investors and they do not want to lose it, growth will be accurate, but it is not known when and what, until there is no major negative news for a refutation.

thescimitarr

Activity: 117
Merit: 6

FREE VPS. Check Signature for link

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 01:07:10 PM

Don't sell as you won't get much even after selling. The prices are almost half now. Look if you could get money from some other sources.

FREE 100$ USD Credits for Cloud Mining. [https://m.do.co/c/8b29898f1cb6]Register here![/url] FREE Virtual Private Server
commanderbitcoin

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 01:13:25 PM

The problem is that you put all your money even if  you know that it is a  very volatile market. We all know that bitcoin will rise soon and we should prepare in a situation like this. The whales are just playing with us, they wait patiently until someone dump their bitcoin in loss.

TRONTON

Activity: 868
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 01:46:27 PM

Suggestions do not use all your money for Bitcoin because you will have difficulty to finance your life, because the current market is unstable if we sell it now obviously the losses we get are quite high.
Moment is like the year 2017 at that time I also hesitate to continue investing in Bitcoin when China banned Crypto and Crypto at a very falling price, believe the price will start to stabilize just a matter of time.
brotherwood12

Activity: 686
Merit: 30

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 01:51:49 PM

i think its not fate , but you just miss calculated or some stuff like that
be patience and keep trying
dont lose hope bro , try to improve your knowledge about market and bitcoin
Sidshark

Activity: 48

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 01:55:50 PM

Let's have a look at this...

96% of all Bitcoins are held by 4% of wallets...

Be very cautious...
madgtr

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 02:07:56 PM

I don't think you should cash out at a loss unless you are in desperate need of cash. This is why you should never invest any amount that you cannot afford to consider lost. Unless, you are facing a situation you were unable to foresee in which case you just need to cut your losses.
picaszo

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 02:29:58 PM

me to , but maybe i will wait little longer.maybe until april or may. i believe market will be green again
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: