Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 11:12:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: fate is getting lost!  (Read 1097 times)
Rodney Bullock (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:28:28 AM

This is bad today the market just crashed even low. Thou I will take most of your advice and hold until June maybe. If it doesn’t pick up by that time ay, I don’t know what I will do with the little that I have of this Bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SerenW

Activity: 169
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:40:23 AM

I am starting to loose hope in Bitcoin. Like really i need to cash out and for me its on its lowest... Undecided

Come on man don't lose hope, its a part of the strategy of whales to first pump and then dump. So, the newbies who bought at the top will lose their fate when the market goes into crises and this is where whales pull out money from impatient to the patient.

BTC: bc1qky6p6aptuqcha650dclqhs0k4pawrqc7g0zhz8
ETH: 0x7407Ee8B6cFED6E1cabd67dC91D23D9DB5D7e801
Rodney Bullock (OP)

Activity: 6

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:25:53 AM

I am starting to loose hope in Bitcoin. Like really i need to cash out and for me its on its lowest... Undecided

Come on man don't lose hope, its a part of the strategy of whales to first pump and then dump. So, the newbies who bought at the top will lose their fate when the market goes into crises and this is where whales pull out money from impatient to the patient.

Thou its hard but i will hold on.  Sad
nguyenhoven

Activity: 248
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:27:01 AM

if your focus on bitcoin is purely speculative to see the price growing, there will be no loss for community if you cash out and leave. I would say it would be our pleasure if you to do so Smiley

◈ HYPERQUANT ◈ Platform for Professional Asset Management  (https://goo.gl/wGkw41)
sjbi

Activity: 770
Merit: 14

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:06:49 AM

Do not worry friend. Bad time is plaguing bitcoin and alt coins at this time. It is just because of regulatory efforts, popular social networking sites Google, Facebook and twitter banning crypto adverts. But the market will see a hope and boom just the way when bitcoin suffered the same fate back in 2013, and it rose to sit at around $20000 per coin just a few months ago. So wait, hodl more and sell for profit. 

StickySteeez

Activity: 98
Merit: 3

Create Your Decentralized Life

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:09:27 AM

There is no reason to start losing hope for bitcoin. This is just a dip in a market that has risen incredibly over the last couple of months. I do expect a recovery very soon.

Create Your Decentralized Life │ ESSENTIA │ One seed. Limitless opportunities (https://essentia.one)
wilburwilbur

Activity: 266
Merit: 33

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:16:02 AM

you are starting to lose hope for bitcoin because i think you invested more than you can afford to lose
like any investment, you can not just get it right away.
and the dip? well bitcoin is currently ongoing but bitcoin will recover of course Smiley
just dont check it every now and then because it will shorten your patience trust me

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:22:52 AM

don't lose hope mate indeed it will rise after the bottom which is 7k 'cause in my view it will never go dip now perhaps below 7k is impossible due to some buyer that keep buying when the price reach that value  .like what happened before when bitcoin price drop after from 9k and its been 3 time so it will rise up again maybe  before $7300 . .so keep holding mate to regain your loses on it or to gain more profits when it rocketed. 
acheampong64

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:09:34 AM

Well, that's what many people have been saying recently. In fact it started sometime earlier in this year as people said they're leaving at low or minimal losses, but remember as you are waiting and thinking of leaving, many are still making money each day. The price of crypto has now become more of a stock market trading where you'll earn but with minimal gains. The problem is that many people are thinking of huge gains, but remember the table has now turned. You can continue to earn but not at a very higher rate.
This is what I'd prefer to call a restart mode for crypto. Very soon when the whole turmoil is over, people will start to invest back into crypto. the future is always bright. We need enough time for this major correction to take place so that we can get crypto back to its feet and start earning. But I would advise you not to sit and wait for a rise, try trading for minimal gains as you leave some as reserved for the future
SerenW

Activity: 169
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:11:11 AM

Thou its hard but i will hold on.  Sad

Yes, it's pretty hard. I still remember though when I invested in IOTA @ 22k satoshi and its crashed to 4k satoshi. It was really a hard time, and I was like asking anyone "If the price of IOTA will recover" because I invested more than 2 btc into it. And do you know at which price I sold? I sold most of my IOTA at 40k+ satoshi. YES you heard it correctly. Look at the difference of 4k drop and 40k+ top.

I'm almost down 40% in my current portfolio, and I'm a little bit panic. Because I've experienced these current market crises many times. So, these aren't new to me Smiley

BTC: bc1qky6p6aptuqcha650dclqhs0k4pawrqc7g0zhz8
ETH: 0x7407Ee8B6cFED6E1cabd67dC91D23D9DB5D7e801
aizen10

Activity: 546

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:15:51 AM

it doesnt help if your faith lost, because we are in here, and never go back, like me, i also had lost money by this dip, but instead of losing hope, i bought more bitcoin and ethereum even they are in the dip, remember this is crypto currency, our future digital assets, we are in a modern world, so most of our transactions are rotating in the internet, meaning in the near future, they will recognize the true meaning and use of crypto and how it is help people for more convenience to use.
y3v63n

Activity: 252
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:30:16 AM

By cashing out now, you guys make things worse. The more there are people willing to sell, the lower Bitcoin will dip.
voxdu12

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:30:25 AM

of course it is worth keeping, here you must have steel nerves, believe you still will not regret that you did not sell now

aoihs00

Activity: 700
Merit: 300

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:36:28 AM

Thats your call and unless you want to loose everything that you have or whether you want to make loss on your trade then sure go ahead and just take it happen. Go loose everything. You can also sell your coins to me at this current price if you want because I would more than happy to have something with me that is going to spike soon! Come on mate, you can do it and hold some coins for betterment. In the crypto people like you have always lost the hope as well as bitcoin to those people who are called as whales. Thats why they are whales anyway as they buy when people are selling at low rates of the bitcoin. In short I am telling you to hl because you can save your losses and you can be more than happy. You will loose faith and trust from the crypto in later times when you will see the bitcoin jumping above 20K or something and may see this thread back again and will say wish you would have listened to those people who said hold man hold!
YinShuiSiYuan

Activity: 1680
Merit: 505

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:42:06 AM

me to , but maybe i will wait little longer.maybe until april or may. i believe market will be green again

I think it's worth waiting. Everyone is in a difficult situation now and it is difficult to make a good decision. It is not worth losing hope that the market will bounce back.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
adriaymati58

Activity: 812
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:50:44 AM

It is a weakness to give up so fast when you have to deal the decreasing. Give it some more time and hold for a while more

The best is yet to come!
snowbubble

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:53:35 AM

This market only for guys who have balls and patience, so just wait for 1-2 years and check your account, if you are here for fast money just go away and cashout.
Layonk

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 12:22:16 PM

If you have chance not to do that now - don't cash out. Seems like there will be a huge grow soon in the summer.

So many speculator think that will be vwry huge growth after Q1 so many of them holding their coin and hope the same too.
The coin will not recover wothout demand so people think summer is tye right time then the will be more demand in the market and price increase.
jmalkovich

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 12:29:46 PM

If you have lived the crisis since the beginning of the year and waited for until now, I recommend you to wait a little bit.
I think the bull season is not so far.

retail.global

◣  FACEBOOK
◣  TWITTER
◣  TELEGRAM
◣  MEDIUM
DmitriySar

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 12:31:18 PM

Better Invest only those funds that are not terrible to lose. Many investors at least once lost a lot of assets. This is one of my rules, I can not invest money that I borrowed or am afraid of losing.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: