Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 02:40:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: fate is getting lost!  (Read 1097 times)
joel123

Activity: 123
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 09:22:47 AM

Hold on for a little more time my dear. Nobody ever said it was going to be a smooth ride always. We ar bound to face bumps and what what on the way, and this is one of them. Soon, we will have a smooth ride again and aim for the sky. You just need to be patient and wait for that to happen. I have so much faith that the market will experience a bull soon, you should too.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Desscount

Activity: 1386
Merit: 101

ComboLabs

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 09:34:32 AM

I am starting to loose hope in Bitcoin. Like really i need to cash out and for me its on its lowest... Undecided

That's why you have to have other options when you try to speculate,
I think you can trade quickly to get a little profit or reduce your losses. I have sold my bitcoin and waited to buy it again but I have to wait for the moment.

777Jolami

Activity: 700
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 10:22:07 AM

There is nothing to lose if you are patient and confident, as I believe in the market is always a necessary factor, if you can not believe in your feet then you give up the password soon will be good. than
sieemma

Activity: 980
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 08:54:33 PM

It may seem so but if you have patience, then you would see that fate isn't lost yet in crypto. Crypto has just got the attention of the whole world and everybody is busy looking for ways to get some considerable amounts. It is better to get some and forget about it in the meantime. You will smile when the time comes.
smoolae

Activity: 602
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 08:57:11 PM

Yeah, the times are hard right now for crypto hodlers but there is nothing you can really do against it. You just have to be patient and wait for the better times. There is a possibility that the market never recovers but I really think that will not happen.

Omooba098

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 09:04:40 PM

I am starting to loose hope in Bitcoin. Like really i need to cash out and for me its on its lowest... Undecided

Don't lose fate yet, the future is bright! I still believe in bitcoin that it will soar higher but as for ETH, I reserve my comments.
romoleal

Activity: 37

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 12:33:13 PM

Everyone has there possess restrains regarding persistently looking as how there cash straightforward vanishes in thin air.. Im getting worn out additionally even tho I began month back , however despite everything I know it needs to recoup in not so distant future perhaps this month or possibly later regardless I trust that in a long haul everyone is winning from this bearish keep running as we get involvement and rationally geting used to weight this way.
ladaturekova

Activity: 183

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 06:51:41 AM

it is not getting lost, crrypto is developing and there are not any reasons to think about it in another way which will let a lot of disagreements and troubles.

https://wppenergy.io
manwithsuit909

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 07:59:12 AM

just wait ,there's no point selling by now
its a stupid move to do if you buy when its high and sell its low
after all its bitcoin ,the father of all coin
chill ur tits and let your bitcoin sleep for a while ,try starting investing in other coin example like gcox acm coin
matico

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:03:22 AM

If you really need to cash out because you feel you are loosing and you think market is crashing down to oblivion, don't do it! It only look depressing right now, the low price can turn in less than an hour to high price that will bring you huge profit!

hanadaya

Activity: 294
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:09:59 AM

In my opinion Bitcoin will come back again. It's important to understand that if we invest in investment cryptocurrency. Don't be so to give up so quickly when we have to face a decline. Give more time and last longer.
Acsirp

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:14:47 AM

In cryptocurrency you must be prepared when you first joined it , because digital investment requires enough patience to accomplish ,to comply the activities , so if this event in the market that the price  value of every coin is falling down then ,you musy not lost hope in cryptos because it will not last for long ,there will be time that it will recover, so just think very positive.
prukerohen

Activity: 104

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 01:02:28 PM

One thing that I was ask is 'weren't you aware of what you were going for before involving yourself in the industry?'.  We should know that it is not meant to be a sweet and smooth ride all thee time. There are moments like these too when everything do not go as we plan and this is one of those times. Let's be more patient please, this will end soon.
creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 01:05:14 PM

If you do not have enough patience to hold the profit value in bitcoin. Unfortunately, the injury hides a harshness from the market. Keep your faith in bitcoin. That is the destiny of existence in crypto.

It looks like, we are now suffering for almost 6mos but the market remains the same. I don’t lose faith with bitcoin, yes I may feel sad sometime but I know its part of taking too much risk. Be patience, everyone is saying this believe on them because this market will pump again.
J Gambler

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 01:08:22 PM

If you do not have enough patience to hold the profit value in bitcoin. Unfortunately, the injury hides a harshness from the market. Keep your faith in bitcoin. That is the destiny of existence in crypto.

It looks like, we are now suffering for almost 6mos but the market remains the same. I don’t lose faith with bitcoin, yes I may feel sad sometime but I know its part of taking too much risk. Be patience, everyone is saying this believe on them because this market will pump again.
Darling, don't lose hope because that is the most important you need right now, in this kind of situation. You should gain your faith, don't doubt and don't lose hope so easily. Because when there is life, there is hope so do bitcoin. Dumps and jumps are normal. Don't be afraid and stay calm.

Y U MAD AT ME
bartusv

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 10:05:55 PM

Take a break and enjoy the summer as declining market can be stressful for those who did not get used to this kind of market. It is only
matter of time when the market trend will change.

▄ ◤ DAGO Mining ◥ ▄
▐░ ECOLOGICAL BITCOIN MINING ░▌ (https://dago-mining.com)
Tosin12

Activity: 364

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 07:03:07 AM

Don't cash out now, cashing out now is running at big loss, if you have faith in bitcoin it'll help you to hodl for as long as it takes for the market to gain back it's momentum and mind you invest the money you wouldn't need anytime soon into bitcoin so that you won't have to be pushed to sell in this type of market situation
reijusama2583

Activity: 260
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 08:45:44 AM

Maybe it looks like the scenario before that the price of the bitcoin was too low have some patience because if you don't do so you might regret on it someday. Like on the situation before the price of the bitcoin was too low but when the preceding year comes the price of it goes up so learn from this kind of scenario maybe it will repeat again and maybe it is much better than before. So better have a lot of patience because without this thing you cannot achieve what you want.
RobotNIK

Activity: 280

ADAB Solutions First crypto exchange Islamic Cryp

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 03:02:34 PM

You do not have to wait much, because I'm sure that at the end of the year the market will go up!

ADAB Solutions
 First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto Exchange
http://www.adabsolutions.com
kenman

Activity: 196
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 03:07:40 PM

it is really disappinting now, i think we all expected more. sometimes it is really difficult to imagine bitcoin and alts will ever reach a decent point

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: