Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 03:57:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do we need to diversify?  (Read 3697 times)
baus

Activity: 203
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:24:56 PM

If you just want to avoid running into innecesary risks, then the best thing to do is just to diversify all of your money between a few altcoins, including bitcoin. That is the safest thing that you can do on this bear market.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
feelingfroggy

Activity: 220
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:58:54 PM

We need to diversify because we don't know what coins could possibly do in the future.  If we diversify our money into at least 5 different coins, this will minimize our risks of losing all of our investments.  If one falls in price the other could rise its a good way to not lose the money we invested.

MyCryptoBank.io  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――
Milanels

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:16:05 PM

In my opinion, it is very important to diversify our investments. When everything depends on just one coin, it's not the best situation i think.
Mikospark

Activity: 58

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:22:50 PM

Well, you dont have to diversify if you want it easy. Easy loss and easy work. If you are ready to lose your investment at once then you can put it all in one coin but if you are careful and want to try which other coin is worth investing to also, you will diversify.
wumBowo

Activity: 770
Merit: 298

tozex.io

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 11:29:45 PM

diversity is for the people which have a well-management on their portfolio and as well as have a decent amount of funds.
I think if you still have a small funds tried to focus on one cryptocurrency first so you can try to maximize it

Tozex

Powered by,
sussan

Activity: 55

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 11:37:13 PM

Diversifying is very very important. I mean, how do you know if the particular coin ypu're holding will even moon and bring profit? A little bit of many good coins is my portfolio looks. Going all in on one coin is almost like gambling
Bobocantik

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:38:14 PM

Diversification is a good strategy for the rainy days. Not only for the rainy days, you don't know which will perform best at the end of the day. But don't spread your portfolio too thinly. Stay within the range of  5 or 6 or 4 coins to be able to keep track of their price and performance.
johnnywoo2015

Activity: 824
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:39:13 PM

diversity is for the people which have a well-management on their portfolio and as well as have a decent amount of funds.
I think if you still have a small funds tried to focus on one cryptocurrency first so you can try to maximize it

I don't agree with you. Your logic is wrong. If you don't have a lot of money, it is OK to lose it? Diversification is fundamental rule in any investment regardless of the area and the size of the investment.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
walcott

Activity: 23

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:41:31 PM

The importance of diversification cannot be over emphasized . It's good to diversify so as to hedge your risk . This is very important . Just like the saying goes , do not put all your eggs in one basket .
jpaul

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:48:51 PM

Of course we do need to diversify, That's The only way to get the most out of the crypto market, spreading your risks evenly,This way, you stand a chance even if one of your investments makes losses, have a wide portfolio that you wont even notice the price difference

seviandyosi

Activity: 166

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:54:32 PM

A lot of people invested not only in one coin but they can invest on 3 to 5 coins. And surely they already know their risks and this is a challenge for them. But it's been a lot of people rich by investing in a lot of coins. So in the future, they can get the wealth. But behind it all, because they already have knowledge and experience in crypto.
dewidte

Activity: 40

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:08:43 AM

Obviously you have to enhance your investments,because in the event that you put the greater part of your cash into some coin and it comes up short you will lose a considerable measure of cash presumably the majority of your investments,that is the reason we shouldnt be doing that putting all eggs in only one crate could make your butt shake,and you will be simply astounded and you are finished.
happness2

Activity: 121

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:24:17 AM

We need a diversified shareholding.
I think people who put all their eggs in one basket are stupid. Just like a wallet, they are stolen by hackers and you lose everything. We must also prepare for the minimum risk while making money, and blind pursuit of high profits is likely to be deceived.
wumBowo

Activity: 770
Merit: 298

tozex.io

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 02:01:23 AM
Last edit: July 23, 2018, 02:13:26 AM by wumBowo

I don't agree with you. Your logic is wrong. If you don't have a lot of money, it is OK to lose it? Diversification is fundamental rule in any investment regardless of the area and the size of the investment.
yes it's actually fine if you don't agree, but not all people can do the diversity, diversity means they need to dig more knowledge of any coins and observe how the price changes in that time while it's actually give a stress for a newcomer especially if they had a limited funds.
For me, best to focus on one coin and not taking a greedy profit (just small one) and enter another markets while keep find the informations of those coins that you wanted to enter one by one.
If they already had an enough basic knowledge it would be fine if they try to go diverse on his portfolio

Tozex