Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 11:55:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] 🎸 Blockchain based marketplace for VR concert experiences 🎸  (Read 16572 times)
concertVR_io (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 12:00:22 PM
Last edit: March 29, 2018, 09:00:39 AM by concertVR_io

concertVR ICO - Change the future of entertainment! Enjoy real concerts in Virtual Reality in real time or on demand!

!!! Pre-ICO sold out !!!

Main sale begins: 2018-04-15 at 10:00h UTC
Main sale ends: 2018-05-15 at 10:00h UT

Earn concertVR tokens:

Share your referral link and earn 5% from every token sale. All payments will be completed at the end of the ICO

https://affiliate.concertvr.io/en/registration/

Key ICO Information:

Name: concertVR
Token name: CVT
ConcertVR ICO Website
ConcertVR ICO Whitepaper (PDF)
Bounty Programme: to be announced
Main-Sale: April 2 - May 2, 2018
Token value: 1CVT = 0.00015 ETH  (during the pre-ICO and ICO) or 0.16 Cent
Total number of tokens created: 400.000.000
Total number of tokens for sale: 220.000.000

The more you invest during the ICO, the more % bonus CVT you will get

Our Vision:

Our mission is to make music concerts available to everyone. While the music industry has been booming over the last couple of decades, several problems with attending concerts spring up: only a limited number of tickets is available (and those are sometimes sold out within minutes!), and not all fans can travel to the concert venue due to distance, work schedule or ticket price. ConcertVR will radically change this by providing music fans with comparable streaming quality to that of live
performances! With the concertVR app on your smartphone, PC or tablet and a VR-headset you will be able to enjoy your favourite artists’ songs both live, and on demand at any time! What’s more, you’ll have the option to choose between three different perspectives to make the most of your experiences, the middle of the crowd, the front row, and even on stage next to your favorite artist!
Additional features like 1-1 performances as well as backstage coverage and social media integration will enhance them even more.

Based on our blockchain solution which which ensures secure and transparent transactions, concertVR will reduce costs and the risk of hackers' interference, creating a win-win situation for the music industry as well as for the music fan. All data will be stored on a decentralized cloud based data bank which will be held on the net in blockchain nodes.

No user data will be stored on concertVR servers or sold to third party companies.  

Token Design:

CVT is designed as a standard utility token, running on ethereum, and will be used as  cryptocurrency for purchasing concertVR services -  alongside with bitcoin, ethereum and traditional (fiat) payment methods.

As a closed ecosystem, concertVR will only mint 400.000.000 tokens. The unsold amount of tokens left after the ICO will be burnt to promote deflation. The coin's value will depend on the number of customers. Since the music industry has been prospering in the last 2 decades, the revenue from live concerts looks promising. This, and the fact that demand for VR products is constantly growing, concertVR stands a high chance of success. And tokens are expected to rise in value as demand for the platform increases.

The Roadmap:

Token Allocation and Distribution:

The product:

Enjoy real concerts in Virtual Reality – in real time or on demand at a time of your choice
Once purchased, enjoy your content across any platform – on your smartphone, VR glasses, browser or SmartTV
Choose from different camera perspectives, where you want to experience the concert from
Search different categories and find your favorite artists and acts
Buy individual songs or entire concerts simply by in-app purchase
Enter a coupon code and enjoy selected content for free
Let your friends know which concert you are watching via social media
Experience their reactions in real time in the app
Invite friends directly during the concert and chat with them

Our Team:

Sebastian Deyle - CEO

Andreas Knuffmann - Co-Founder and CCO

Frank Zahn - Head of Development & CDO

Robert Clemens - Development

Stefan Schulz - Executive Board Advisor

Jan Mewes - Artist Acquisition

Dennis Weidner - Advertisement & Community Management

Our Advisors:

Giovanni Cicivelli - Financial Advisor

Winheller Law Firm - Legal

Maik Fahldieck - Development Advisor

Jonas Lempa - Development Advisor

Thilo Richter - Crypto-expert

Jan Bollmeyer - Crypto-expert

Julia Hennings -  HR Board Advisor

Important Links:

Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cryptoticker

Activity: 27

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 03:57:27 PM

Excited for this! When will we be able to redeem our coins?   Huh
peterexpert

Activity: 27

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 04:22:52 PM

Interesting idea - will definitely be keen to contribute  Grin Can I contribute to the ICO more than one time?
Danielpeters

Activity: 24

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 04:24:25 PM

Do you have a bounty program?  Huh Tongue
kohanvn

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 04:28:31 PM

ConcertVR will be the first blockchain based marketplace for high-quality VR content from the music and entertainment sector. R U ready to rock?!
theKryptoGuy

Activity: 16

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 04:34:22 PM

What currencies will be accepted during the ICO - can I pay in FIAT currency or do I need to have BTC/ ETH?  Roll Eyes Grin
Briz234

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 04:47:39 PM

An interesting idea for a project called concertVR ICO - Change the future of entertainment!
And how and where can I read the White Paper of the project? Give me a link please.
Do you have a program of generosity? How can I get acquainted with the conditions of the bounty campaign?
I wish you realization of your ambitious plans.
lennox_dan

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 04:49:46 PM

Good luck to you!
Olywen

Activity: 221
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 04:57:11 PM

Project looks interesting. I will be looking out for more information, let's see another opinion giving to this project & how this project will turn out.
Fu.Sin

Activity: 378
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:17:06 PM

The idea of presence through 3D modeling at a concert is interesting, but how does this differ from the usual 3 d points on TV? I did not see the white paper, the link to the representatives of the team does not work.

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:49:26 AM

Cheesy Well, I am thinking that I can watch my favorite rock bands performing in front of me will awesome. Well, be looking forward to this project any bounty campaigns.

bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:51:40 AM

After some calculate. I see you said that the token sales is 220 millions token so maximum cap is only 33k ETH (withou bonus)? Why at the picture i see is 60k ETH?

Inskchen

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:16:05 AM

Wow! A new project with a very original idea from a professional German team! I will be sure to follow the project and if there is a bounty company I will definitely take part.
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:52:39 AM

I agree with the team that it is not always possible to visit the concentrates of your favorite artists, but with you it can become a reality. Will you have an airdrop?

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:16:25 AM

great idea. I will follow the project and I hope that there will be a bounty in order to help the implementation of the project in
Lodi0808

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:28:23 AM

I believe convert vr has a huge probability to succeed in thier project because thid is where the entertainment future is headed. Virtual reality is now being develop to provide more realistic entertainment to masses.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:04:14 AM

great idea. I will follow the project and I hope that there will be a bounty in order to help the implementation of the project in
Yes this very awesome,its such a brilliant idea the team are very creative  to create such a beautiful concept.Its very advantageous because its line with entertainment.Peolpe always look for enterainment to enjoy and relax.I will keep an eye with this project.
Doctor-Coin

Merit: 114

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:11:40 AM

happy to see a blockchain project, where the VR Technology is used for the right subject; really appreciate the idea !

And if you visited their webpage you see the important team members with their linkedin account. I guess this great blockchain project is from germany; where the business men name stands for values such as security, economic farsightedness and integrity.

The most important part for me is that the concerts are also in live streaming. This will going to attract too many concert fans.

All in one,  for me the best VR blockchain project in 2018.
Cryptotickerr

Activity: 18

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:25:29 AM

What is the next step after signing up to the whitelist?  Tongue Excited!
cryptocurrency1

Activity: 11

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:43:34 AM

What experience/backgrounds do the team members have??  Huh Huh Huh Grin Grin Grin
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: