Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 08:48:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bears still dominate the market, downtrend remains intact  (Read 251 times)
AICoin_Official (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 11

AICoin-Leader of Global Cryptocurrency Tickers APP

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 12:15:50 PM

Minor attacks initiated by bears continue emerging on hourly chart, the market is dominated by bears as we’ve seen no resistance from bulls so far.

Some investors believe bull market is near the corner, but it doesn’t make sense to me in logic. If price surges from here, main funds have no profits to make, as we all know, they will remain control over the market before they maximize their profits.

Volumes remain low on daily chart, indicating that even bears are not as determined as expected. Currently, price hovers around a short-term support, making it possible for price to continue oscillating move.

But if bulls remain silent and take no further actions, support will be digested and a major dip will take place after that.

Here comes the short-term conclusion, basically, price will keep oscillating, if BTC fails to surge after having been moving sideways for a long time, downtrend will be the main story.

Original by Kuang Ren, translated by AICoin Jami.

AICoin-Leader of Global Cryptocurrency Tickers APP
Follow us on:
Official website: www.aicoin.com / Twitter: @AICoincom or https://twitter.com/AICoincom / Facebook: @AICoinOfficial or https://www.facebook.com/AICoinOfficial/
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BrewMaster
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1292

There is trouble abrewing

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 02:26:49 PM

yeah there is no longer a hope for a bull market this soon but at the same time i think there is a war between bulls and bears and bulls haven't gone anywhere yet. they are still around and fighting but the dump is stronger than they can handle specially since there is a lot of FUD still around.

There is a FOMO brewing...
cellard
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1250

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 02:36:48 PM

Still not a problem, start worrying when we cross this long term resistance line:

Until then, we are doing just fine and we are doing good as usual, not really a bear market, we just got out of hand with that massive 20k FOMO pump. Now it's time to accumulate as all the idiots get rekt, buy monthly, then come back in a year or two and you'll see how current prices are a bargain. Ideally, you want it to go under that line so idiots start thinking "Bitcoin is dead", which means Bitcoin is on a sale and it's the best possible scenario to accumulate.
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 03:32:28 PM

yeah there is no longer a hope for a bull market this soon but at the same time i think there is a war between bulls and bears and bulls haven't gone anywhere yet. they are still around and fighting but the dump is stronger than they can handle specially since there is a lot of FUD still around.

We can not do something about it, And it is a matter of waiting and in my opinion an average investor and holder can only do is just wait or sell other Altcoins that he has to give way to bitcoin because other altcoins will be nothing compare to what we can get with bitcoin when the value increase, In fact if you can not sell all of your Altcoins with bitcoin then just sell half of it.
airdagon

Activity: 546
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 03:45:11 PM

this war is very Catch one's eyes! we will need a long time to get out of this bear market. every day FUD continues to increase, we must immediately take action, in order to increase FUD does not continue until next April.
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 03:55:43 PM
Last edit: March 26, 2018, 05:10:42 PM by Idrisu

I did not really know what has happened today that pull the price down and since morning bitcoin has loss over a $400. Really the bear is still dominate the market and this may last through out this month. I think the next tringer is around  $7,500 though I don't pray the price should fall below  $8,000 again.
sindikat

Activity: 364
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 04:11:37 PM

this war is very Catch one's eyes! we will need a long time to get out of this bear market. every day FUD continues to increase, we must immediately take action, in order to increase FUD does not continue until next April.

It is impossible to fight fud. You have to understand it. But it doesn't scare me. I have my own opinion and it cannot be changed. It seems to me that everything should develop naturally. Artificial conditions should be only for the development of non-viable projects. Bitkin will always find an opportunity for his development.
BillyBobZorton
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 04:12:59 PM

I did not really know what has happened today that pull the price down and since money bitcoin has loss over a $400. Really the bear is still dominate the market and this may last through out this month. I think the next tringer is around  $7,500 though I don't pray the price should fall below  $8,000 again.

Nothing happened that I know off, it's just the bear trend, people are scared to hold, now it's were we see the true believers from the ones that just wants to make a quick buck.

Don't get yourself shaken out of the market if you believe bitcoin will be here in 10 years, just accumulate more.

And just to put things into perspective, remember this guy?

http://www.goldtelegraph.com/sunday-history-youre-still-up-over-250-if-you-listened-to-bitcoin-sign-guy/

Well you are still %250 up if you bought back then, and it was not a long time ago.
BrewMaster
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1292

There is trouble abrewing

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 04:17:29 PM

We can not do something about it, And it is a matter of waiting and in my opinion an average investor and holder can only do is just wait or sell other Altcoins that he has to give way to bitcoin because other altcoins will be nothing compare to what we can get with bitcoin when the value increase, In fact if you can not sell all of your Altcoins with bitcoin then just sell half of it.

yeah, at times like this it is best to start accumulating bitcoin. and generally i do not own any altcoins to want to sell them! and even if i had, when bitcoin drops there is not a chance for any altcoin to have any rise. and right now since price is moving sideways instead of being stable, no one dares to invest in altcoins so again they are not good investments at the moment.

There is a FOMO brewing...
grimesrhymes

Activity: 161
Merit: 12

📶Decentralized free Wi-Fi📶

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 04:18:46 PM

I don't think that the market is particularly dominated by bears or bulls right now, it seems to be that neither of them really have that much ammunition, there's low selling volume and low buying volume and that's why the price is relatively stable. It will be interesting to see how things unfold in the coming days and weeks, a stable period would probably be good to allow people to take stock and to dispel a lot of fear around the market.

ahmadakbari

Activity: 602
Merit: 116

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 05:01:17 PM

I don't think that the market is particularly dominated by bears or bulls right now, it seems to be that neither of them really have that much ammunition, there's low selling volume and low buying volume and that's why the price is relatively stable. It will be interesting to see how things unfold in the coming days and weeks, a stable period would probably be good to allow people to take stock and to dispel a lot of fear around the market.

Yes, It's right. The market is now stable. This is what has happened several times. Both buyers and sellers are waiting now to see the market in coming days or maybe coming months.
And I think uptrend and downtrend both are possible. We should wait untill whales decide or maybe an important positive or negative news affects the market.
player514
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1039

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 05:06:44 PM

Minor attacks initiated by bears continue emerging on hourly chart, the market is dominated by bears as we’ve seen no resistance from bulls so far.

Some investors believe bull market is near the corner, but it doesn’t make sense to me in logic. If price surges from here, main funds have no profits to make, as we all know, they will remain control over the market before they maximize their profits.

Volumes remain low on daily chart, indicating that even bears are not as determined as expected. Currently, price hovers around a short-term support, making it possible for price to continue oscillating move.

But if bulls remain silent and take no further actions, support will be digested and a major dip will take place after that.

Here comes the short-term conclusion, basically, price will keep oscillating, if BTC fails to surge after having been moving sideways for a long time, downtrend will be the main story.

Original by Kuang Ren, translated by AICoin Jami.

Honestly I feel like bulls will appear regardless as long as the price drops. The bulls just want to start trends so that they can buy at the lows and watch the price be impacted by the high run. Even though the price hovers at a short-term support, there is likely a point where even if the price drops, we'll see an upward trend soon after that because there are still strong supporters of the coin. We just have to wait and see how the market reacts after this stand-still area.

This area is up for grabs! PM me if you're interested.
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 05:25:39 PM

I don't like to talk about bear markets, because that isn't the case at all, especially when you look at the bigger picture. If we look at the price, there are several different layers it consists of. I think it's safe to say that what I believe to be the actual price, is somewhere between the $7000-$7500 levels, and I have been pointing that out for a while now.

I believe in the previous main bottom of ~$6000 to hold strong no matter what, and everything above that level represents speculation making the market bounce up and down. People who bought at much higher levels can use current market to start accumulating coins in order to get their average buying price to decrease. In order to be able to buy the market all the way down, or at least to attempt doing so, buy in smaller fractions of 10% per time. It will leave you with enough funds to keep buying lower, and that (if you do it well) till the bottom of the current trend.
barota

Activity: 1176
Merit: 286

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 05:43:53 PM

yea ; today bitcoin prices fall below 8000$ ( about -8.0% in 24 hours) this give another chance for test 7300 again in short term
Bears still in control ; so i expect even further downside may continue to 4000$
the price is still in good value to sell compared to 2017 or 2016 when was 10k per btc a dream for everyone  for this people do that
xdrpx

Activity: 616
Merit: 603

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 05:44:55 PM

If the support gets digested and there's no long pressure from the Bull market, then what's the next short / long term support price going to be? Are we looking at mid $5000-$6000? There's not much speculative information on this. I'm not certain if the current bloodbath and the downtrends look worrisome. The long term resistance pointed out by cellard still makes things look rosey as compared to the market prices during the first quarter of the previous year. The previous bull run was followed by the G20 announcements and their linient approach towards cryptocurrncies and to recall this was after a 5-6 week low. We should expect more inflow of investments in the upcoming month.

If all of this still seems to worry any of you, have a look at the price charts and you'll notice that Bitcoin was only down by about 7% as compared to other top 10 altcoins who've had a drop of 9-14% (depending on the coin). The comforting factor here is that among the blood bath, Bitcoin is still marginally affected.
peter0425

Activity: 2632
Merit: 441

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:02:43 AM
Last edit: April 28, 2018, 03:50:17 PM by peter0425

yea ; today bitcoin prices fall below 8000$ ( about -8.0% in 24 hours) this give another chance for test 7300 again in short term
Bears still in control ; so i expect even further downside may continue to 4000$
the price is still in good value to sell compared to 2017 or 2016 when was 10k per btc a dream for everyone  for this people do that

Looks like we are still holding around $7800 and trading sideways, I guess bears are still on top controlling the market for more than 3 months now and I don't see any bull run happening anytime soon. Of course the price is still good but the problem with investors is that they already set the bar high that bitcoin will not go and fall below 5 figures, however it did so now they are very reluctant to at least try to enter the picture with the current price.

If they did, just for short, once bitcoin rose to $9K, selling occurs pushing the price to go below $8K again. This trend will continue unless something big happens that will renewed their interest again, but I don't know what major event that could swayed them to get back at the ecosystem again.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
iram1011

Activity: 896
Merit: 521

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:17:48 AM

Looks like we are still holding around $7800 and trading sideways, I guess bears are still on top controlling the market for more than 3 months now and I don't see any bull run happening anytime soon. Of course the price is still good but the problem with investors is that they already set the bar high that bitcoin will not go and fall below 5 figures, however it did so now they are very reluctant to at least try to enter the picture with the current price.

If they did, just for short, once bitcoin rose to $9K, selling occurs pushing the price to go below $8K again. This trend will continue unless something big happens that will renewed their interest again, but I don't know what major event that could swayed them to get back at the ecosystem again.

I agree to this.

Bears are controlling the market right now. The price still seems good because if bears try to bring down the price below $5k levels, the major fud will take place and the whole market can get rekt. They play with the market but never on the cost of ruining the market. Right now everyone is involved in shorting and longing bitcoins and thus bitcoin is hovering between $7k-$9k. Bulls aren't at all in the scenario at present since, Bitcoin is repeatedly coming back from $9k support. The dollar inflow has reduced significantly after December's rage and thus, market is suffering.
grimesrhymes

Activity: 161
Merit: 12

📶Decentralized free Wi-Fi📶

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:57:42 AM

Bears are controlling the market right now. The price still seems good because if bears try to bring down the price below $5k levels, the major fud will take place and the whole market can get rekt. They play with the market but never on the cost of ruining the market. Right now everyone is involved in shorting and longing bitcoins and thus bitcoin is hovering between $7k-$9k. Bulls aren't at all in the scenario at present since, Bitcoin is repeatedly coming back from $9k support. The dollar inflow has reduced significantly after December's rage and thus, market is suffering.

Why would the real bears not care to push the price beyond recovery? If they truly are bearish then they would have short positions and the most profitable scenario is the price tending towards zero. The guys who don't want the price to fall beyond recovery are the whales who push the price down to try and accumulate cheap coins before the next bull run.

Zubilica2

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:27:31 AM

Still not a problem, start worrying when we cross this long term resistance line:

Until then, we are doing just fine and we are doing good as usual, not really a bear market, we just got out of hand with that massive 20k FOMO pump. Now it's time to accumulate as all the idiots get rekt, buy monthly, then come back in a year or two and you'll see how current prices are a bargain. Ideally, you want it to go under that line so idiots start thinking "Bitcoin is dead", which means Bitcoin is on a sale and it's the best possible scenario to accumulate.

So end of may price 7k , or less , start worrying ?
Catmony

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 12:58:50 PM

I think bulls are still waiting for some good news to break out so that they can use it to fuel another FOMO bull run. Whales will never got with emotions, they will always wait for some news/update which they can use as reason for surge or corrections.

Without any good news market might experience downtrend fueled by panic and FOMO of more loss.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: