Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 11:41:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: By which year you think?  (Read 272 times)
keninu

Activity: 314
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:09:06 AM

I'm not convinced that Bitcoin being the Digital Money will now take over Cash, and it's very hard to guess. although Bitcoin will be legitimately authorized by some countries to become a Legitimate Payment Instrument, but still Each country has an independent currency that can not be replaced by one currency that is Bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
perova93

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:10:18 AM

I think that just this year there will be an increase in the price in the summer, a sharp jump is expected even at the end of the spring.
denny27

Activity: 546
Merit: 101

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:10:35 AM

All of that would still be greatly influenced by things that could affect it from time to time as well as recognition among many countries. The journey of its development, it will answer everything, whenever it is and how next, we haven't really been sure, because it can still be summed up as a question mark for the whole countries.

MostafaGamal

Activity: 1153
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:17:46 AM

I think it's impossible happen in the coming years, we are talking about a comprehensive change in monetary transactions, Making it difficult to change I do not expect this will happen.
emerejames

Activity: 349
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 11:23:24 AM

i think we all are expecting to takeover paper money by digital currency. if we look around we can see the evolution of digital era. what do you think?
1. by which year digital currency will takeover our everyday things?
2.why you think that years?
3.how you see this change going to come?

This is very hard to guess to know the year digital currency will take over the paper money, because some country accept it as a medium of exchange while other country are still against it. Another reason that make it difficult to know when it will take over paper money is that the system and style use is digital currency is mostly known by educated people, while everybody are not educated. so the development need to put more effort to make it easy for others to know more about crypto.
croptodic

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:24:08 AM

It will happen in very near future I believe, We have to remember that Revaluation takes time. Ones upon e time we used gold, then we got paper money, now we use debit cards. All these did not happened it short period of time. Right?
yudif

Activity: 50
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:24:13 AM

i think we all are expecting to takeover paper money by digital currency. if we look around we can see the evolution of digital era. what do you think?

Bitcoins will not take over cash in next 100 years in my opinion because:

1) All bitcoin transactions require cash. In my country, you will have no internet access at almost 40% of the places. Even at the remaining 60% places, internet is frequently down. Relying on bitcoin transactions is thus foolish. Cash has no such requirement.

2) While using cash, you do not have to spend extra money. For instance, if something is worth $10, you give the money and take that item. In case of bitcoins, there is additional transaction fee and it is not even instant.

These might sound like little things but are practical.
Sasuke102001

Activity: 280
Merit: 111

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:01:58 PM

The most important thing to keep in mind is, to use bitcoins or any cryptocurrency we need internet and many countries are still deprived of it even if not deprived not all citizens have access to the good internet so they would eventually be not able to use crypto and in that case, we require paper money. To be honest paper money is very flexible to use compared to bitcoins. So just keep this in mind we can say that the dream of a cashless economy is still far away than we think it is. First and foremost each and every person on every corner of the world must have access to internet.
bartolo

Activity: 1176
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:10:38 PM

It will never happen, even if we are talking about digitized fiat money, there will always exist paper money that does not depend on technology.
alenahype

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:11:16 PM

It seems to me that the changes will very soon come to our lives that even the national currency will give way to bitcoin.
#davidnugroho

Activity: 317

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:13:53 PM

the digital era of financial technology has come and will make a change of mindset that progresses for the sake of kesukesan. and this will make the efficiency of time and faster in transacting. and make changes. The climate and service are maximized
freesia_pnp888

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:25:15 PM

2020 i think  Grin Grin Grin Grin
Wagako

Activity: 249
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:28:42 PM

I think it takes a very long long period of time to make it possible since a lot of people especially those people that has no access with internet and technologies can have the difficulty to cope up with this changes. To make digital currency take over our everyday things we need to educate people about it.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:14:48 PM

I think the time will come. now this technology is getting more sophisticated and all things have started to be on the path of digitization. This proves that the development of Technology is already in various sectors. The financial sector is one of the most important sectors, so the development of financial digitization will make it easier to transact and will also help global economic growth.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:45:27 PM

It can happen but unlikely to be in the next few years. Though we may see a crypto explosion where the use of digital currency will be accepted in mainstream alongside the current system. Too much still needs to happen if people will go full digital and it probably won't be in our lifetime

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Zenixin

Activity: 132
Merit: 2

MR06Q8ZM3194

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:48:30 PM

It can happen but unlikely to be in the next few years. Though we may see a crypto explosion where the use of digital currency will be accepted in mainstream alongside the current system. Too much still needs to happen if people will go full digital and it probably won't be in our lifetime
After all this crap in market we can definitely see bitcoin again in good position , may take time but can lead still to a better transactions and services.

⌂ the SUITE | THE NEW GENERATION OF LOYALTY PROGRAM
Visit : www.fidelitysuite.com
mOgliE
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1251

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:06:25 PM

Hi,

I think changes will happen slowly... But, I don't think that one day we will completely get rid of paper money. Just because it is way too useful for daily shopping.

We are still far from the futuristic visions of people buying anything they want through an interactive wall in their house, or a chip in their arm.

It is actually impossible to state how far changes will occur. We can already buy things through our phones, but there are really few people actually using this option! So even though technology potentially allow us to get rid of paper money, we are still using it! Wink

yudhistira

Activity: 347
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:07:27 PM

I think this thing will happen, but honestly, I do not think it will be soon. I think we are far from this year. Maybe in 20 years there will be a country that will take the first step, but it will not be the case with everyone. The impact of money owners will not allow this to happen soon.  Huh

WebsiteWhitepaperTelegram   International Blockchain Lottery   FacebookTwitterGitHub
════════☛ FIRELOTTO ☚════════    As simple and understandable as traditional lotteries are    ══════☛ PLAY NOW ☚══════
emmmmm

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:16:47 PM

Because people are getting used to using digital money to pay.
Because it's increasingly inconvenient to use paper money.

coinbitrade

Activity: 714
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:57:32 PM

There is no doubt that digital money will soon replace the classical paper money. But you need to understand that now it is difficult to do it. It is necessary that people themselves understand the superiority of the Crypto-currency

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: