Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 03:10:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ANN]BIT.GAME-THE WORLD'S FIRST EXCHANGE FOR BLOCKCHAIN GAMES🔥  (Read 2191 times)
MaksonJoe

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 01:03:33 PM

What is the main value of a token for investors?
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
norman-soil

Activity: 254
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 01:50:55 PM

Possessing tokens of a prospective and developing project. The token will grow in price. You buy a token at a low price, and you sell already at a high price.
Josen5000

Activity: 313

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:19:27 PM

Possessing tokens of a prospective and developing project. The token will grow in price. You buy a token at a low price, and you sell already at a high price.
Yes, it remains only to hope that the coin will indeed be in demand and will grow in value.
Antonio.F

Activity: 250

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:46:02 PM

Yes, it remains only to hope that the coin will indeed be in demand and will grow in value.
I don't doubt this. By the way, did you know about the cool option that allows to mine BGX coins during the game?
FrederickFarci

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:22:53 PM

I don't doubt this. By the way, did you know about the cool option that allows to mine BGX coins during the game?
How will this work? Part of the tokens will be received by the developers, and the other part you receive?
evilcyclope

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:57:22 PM

How will this work? Part of the tokens will be received by the developers, and the other part you receive?
It seems so. But I don't think that a mobile device will effectively bring such a profit
The-king

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:25:51 PM

It seems so. But I don't think that a mobile device will effectively bring such a profit

Count. If there is a million users - imagine what will be the effectiveness?
Klennox

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:36:13 PM
Last edit: May 15, 2018, 06:00:24 PM by Klennox

you are right, the more mobile hardware now have enough impressive computing power, and given that most games will not be so resource-intensive, the unoccupied resources of your system will be used effectively
ukrainskaya-devaxa

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:02:33 PM

you are right, the more mobile hardware now have enough impressive computing power, and given that most games will not be so resource-intensive, the unoccupied resources of your system will be used effectively

Probably, you are right. And the more participants there are, the greater will be the profit of the organization. However, I'm not sure that we will be able to get a lot of personal coins for this, since our coins will only mine using our device only ....
RomanBelich

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:35:03 PM

Probably, you are right. And the more participants there are, the greater will be the profit of the organization. However, I'm not sure that we will be able to get a lot of personal coins for this, since our coins will only mine using our device only ....
I'm not sure about this technology. Where did you get information about this? I do not think that mining on mobile devices is effective
Ayupich

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:59:19 PM

A good project. Which wallet should you use to store your tokens? Or do you have own wallet?
Dr.Cristofferson

Activity: 356

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 10:31:39 PM

A good project. Which wallet should you use to store your tokens? Or do you have own wallet?
Any ERC20 wallet. Developers themselves recommend using Imtoken.
Petramaxindoshka

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 11:10:16 PM

So, on their stock exchange, can we trade any currencies?
Sharlotta.Berg

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 11:52:44 PM

Exactly. Absolutely any. So, it's not necessary to expect the listings, because there is an own stock exchange.
komar.515

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 12:26:13 AM

Exactly. Absolutely any. So, it's not necessary to expect the listings, because there is an own stock exchange.
It's strange that they have their own stock exchange, but they don't have own wallet. In this it is necessary to understand more ...
manox.dave

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 01:33:35 AM

According to the official news, BIT.GAME, the world's first exchange for blockchain games, has reached strategic cooperation with ASCH, an old public chain in China. The two parties will launch comprehensive cooperation in terms of blockchain games, in order to jointly promote the application landing and ecological prosperity of blockchain games. Asch is a decentralized application platform, providing a series of SDK and API to help developers creating decentralized applications based on JavaScript and sidechain technology. By providing a whole set of industry standard solutions including customized sidechain, smart contracts, application hosting, and etc., Asch intends to offer an easy-to-use, fully functional and plug & play ecosystem, by which developers can rapidly iterate their JavaScript applications, and easily deploy them into application store built in the system. As the world's first exchange for blockchain games and its vertical fields, BIT.GAME will be officially online in June.
Master15152

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 02:45:57 AM

Hello to everyone!!
Master15152

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 02:58:31 AM

It's strange that they have their own stock exchange, but they don't have own wallet. In this it is necessary to understand more ...
Bit.Game is goint to have thier own wallet! It is just temporary... Cheesy BIT.GAME Integrate Wallet Released is planned on February 2019 according to thier roadmap on the website Smiley
Master15152

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:24:56 AM

BIT.GAME is going to release more information for some of our BLOCKCHAIN GAMES in the official website recently by this month!!!💋💋 Including blockchain game introduction and plans! Pls pay attention on the official website for more details!!!
brussqett

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 01:12:41 PM

BIT.GAME is going to release more information for some of our BLOCKCHAIN GAMES in the official website recently by this month!!!💋💋 Including blockchain game introduction and plans! Pls pay attention on the official website for more details!!!

What games will it be? Do you already know which genre? What platforms? iOS or Android?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: