Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 01:48:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which ICOs are good to invest at the moment?  (Read 2482 times)
wandino

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 01:08:56 PM

There so many ICOs happening currently, have a look at ICOcalendar and shortlist some projects. See popular reviews understand their products.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ekowkow

Activity: 476
Merit: 14

JUST HODL !

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 02:40:22 PM

i recomended you to see Ziggurat ICO project, this project have a exchanger paltform that is Ecex Exchange. in my opinion and my predicted this project have good prospect in the future.
Neil81

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 04:42:45 PM

The best company for your investment! Don't miss your chance! https://cco.peculium.io/
dongamk

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:27:35 PM

NKN
NKN (New Kind of Network) is a new generation of highly scalable, self-evolving and selfincentivized blockchain network infrastructure. NKN addresses the network decentralization and self-evolution by introducing Cellular Automata (CA) methodology for both dynamism and efficiency. NKN tokenizes network connectivity and data transmission capacity by a novel and useful Proof of Work. NKN focuses on decentralizing network resources, similar to how Bitcoin and Ethereum decentralize computing power as well as how IPFS and Filecoin decentralize storage. Together, they form the three pillars of the Internet infrastructure for next generation blockchain systems. NKN ultimately makes the network more decentralized, efficient, equalized, robust and secure, thus enabling healthier, safer, and more open Internet.

Block Collider
The Block Collider multichain is a high-speed distributed ledger built on sets of blocks from other blockchains, integrating those chains together and enabling many cross-chain features. The multichain supports ultra-low latency balance updates with the Financial Information eXchange (FIX) protocol and innovates on reduplication of work and incentives for miner network speed, so that the resulting multichain pushes the frontier of speed and throughput of blockchains. The Block Collider multichain is collaboratively created exclusively by decentralized peer-to-peer miners — with no centralized points of failure, oracles, or validators.

Traceto
Anti Money Laundering (AML) and Counter Terrorism Financing (CTF)
Product Suitability
Credit Worthiness

NEX
Neon Exchange (NEX) is a decentralized platform on the NEO blockchain that applies a publicly verifiable offchain matching engine to handle trading volume and support complex orders (such as limit orders) that are not possible on existing DEXs. NEX will be the first exchange to utilize NEO, NEO Gas and its own NEX token as base pairs to trade NEP-5 tokens.

Alchemint
The Alchemint ICO and SDT Token offer a stablecoin management system built on the NEO platform. Alchemint aims to offer a multitude of fiat-pegged cryptocurrencies via a decentralized and transparent system of collateralized digital assets. Alchemint provides an opportunity to mortgage NEO holdings to access price stability. Initially targeting exchanges, the team envision a stablecoin that will be used for p2p payments, asset securitization and e-commerce.

doge_shit666

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:11:39 PM

Project Effect.ai is an ICO project worth investing in this time. This project has just sold the ICO and will soon be on the Exchange site. Effect.ai works on the NEO platform and builds artificial intelligence services. I believe that ICO projects developed on the NEO platform will grow very strongly this year and Effect.ai also.
kramchers

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 04:20:01 PM

At this month and time in crypto community i rather hold my ETH and BTC than investing in an ICO.
As i see the market will be nice to all holders and this will last for 3-6 months.
We've been in the darkroom for a long time and we are now running in the green fields so i will just stay here.
promiseme

Activity: 3

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 04:57:40 PM

Here is a good going on now, at Marinecoin.  Get 20,000 MTC for completing AI assigned task.  Marinecoin is using time dilution technology to fairly and equitably distribute their coins to the 100% decentralized community being formed currently.  MTC will have inherent value since the blockchain is designed to run at high speeds and low cost for IoT application  Artificial intelligence, Jarvis, is managing the ico campaign so it is dev-less with automatic payment via AI.  Learn more here   marineco.in/ico
vnh8888

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 05:36:18 PM

1 GoNetwork
2 photochain
3 Neo

They all have strong team leading it and good hype in the market
PhuketSunset

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 11:55:48 PM

Bob's Repair
Signals
RepuX
The Abyss

OAX - Token Sale closed, but bounty campaign is still going. The coin is already traded on exchanges.

OAX - REAL WORLD APPLICATION OF DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGES - V1
■  Hold your own keys - Liquidity Aggregation - Open and Transparent  ■
■ ■ WebsiteTeamWPTWPProject DeckANNBounty ANN ■ ■
rog1121

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:37:37 AM

I'm involved in bounty campaigns.
But the best project, in my opinion again, which I liked and to which I am ready to invest exactly my money.
It's probably Cultural places. Very competent project. Familiarize with it.
peachcoco

Activity: 49
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 09:26:43 PM
Last edit: July 09, 2018, 05:09:42 PM by peachcoco

I prefer to invest in new mineable coins instead of ethereum token projects.
madhabilota

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 06:40:20 AM
Last edit: April 23, 2018, 07:01:24 PM by madhabilota

There are quite a few good icos in the market but out of them I will named 3

1 GoNetwork
2 Nwp
3 Neo

They all have strong team leading it and good hype in the market
Denijal

Activity: 224
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:37:30 PM

Maybe Project Shivom?
ICO started 5 days ago.
Shivom will enable DNA data donors to collaborate with revolutionary changemakers in healthcare industry and contribute to an unprecedented era of medical marvels.
I took them already for some bounty campaigns because I want to take as more as possible their coins. Via bounty and ICO..
Great team and HYPE.
More than 45.000 Twitter followers and 65.000 Telegram users...
They already found 10 investors and partners like Bancor, HitBtc, Coinomi...
Sounds like it could be one of those great 2018 coins?
baksuzz

Activity: 81
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 09:58:05 PM

for the active/upcoming ones: Gochain, Quarkchain, Edenchain and Cardstack

maremostro

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:59:34 PM
Last edit: April 25, 2018, 02:43:59 PM by maremostro

BlockChain Hotels

This is first project  of its kind thus revolutionary  

Here blockchain technology is implemented  into real life addressing a very attractive Industry -> Tourism

A dedicated team is working hard to deliver an amazing project that will benefit every and each of us manyfold

1 Whole Crypto World Ecosystem will benefit from the increase of market capitalization

2 Everyone using HCI coin will be able to enjoy a paradise

3 A Business Plan that ensures benefits for all supporters contributors and investors

A brilliant video. ENJOY
Actually good enough to make u want to watch it. (click the blue text)
alendel0n7

Activity: 392
Merit: 1

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:07:36 PM

now an unequivocal top is NEX. Absolutely all the tables set it very high. The project will almost certainly give X

⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️ Ferrum Network • High-Speed Interoperability Network for Financial Applications 📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀
https://ferrum.network
the_viper

Activity: 315

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:05:59 AM

The most popular ICO and most distributed using ETHEREUM coin, the price of the tokens has been determined since the first new Token is launched. To get ICO itself to be traded if it has reached the maximum sales target token. The advantage of ICO Self is to earn a fortune later from a number of digital funds invested in ICO that are considered to have a future or can compete with other cryptocurrency coin.
summerbray

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:38:37 AM
Last edit: May 09, 2018, 12:40:39 PM by summerbray

*Shivom
*Asura coin
*opiria
*Photochain
PumaPuma_

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:20:01 PM

This is a token DTX ! https://databrokerdao.com/
DataBroker DAO https://databrokerdao.com/ 
DTX PUBLIC SALE STARTS
APRIL 26TH, 2018 - 4PM CET
The project already has partners, and recently the company has released a demo version of the platform, and you can try it https://dapp.databrokerdao.com/! The team does not wait for the funds to be collected, real work is already under way. The project will live, and you will learn about this more than once!
bubblebubble

Activity: 616
Merit: 23

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:02:42 PM

*Shivom
*Asura coin
*opiria
*Etherinc

I quote this comment because based on a good knowledge of projects.

I don't know Etherinc. I'm going to take a look. Thanks
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: