Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 07:36:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Does Anyone Else Believe In Jesus Christ ?  (Read 18010 times)
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3042

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2013, 04:50:16 AM

I have passed on reading this thread up until now simply due to the title. The rapid expansion caused me to finally peek in to see what is going on.
I will revisit each and every time I need to LOL.
Thank Vod for laughter!

I'd even tip, if my dust wasn't appreciating religiously fast Tongue

Thanks.  It's easy to be funny when all the material is just thrown in your lap!  Smiley

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
just_me (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

Jesus Christ Saves Sinners

View Profile
November 08, 2013, 04:52:37 AM
Last edit: November 15, 2013, 07:37:39 PM by just_me

God Bless you

Today is the day that the Lord has made, lets be glad and rejoice in it
just_me (OP)

View Profile
November 08, 2013, 04:53:52 AM
Last edit: November 15, 2013, 07:38:08 PM by just_me

Lord, even the demons believe, and they tremble

God Bless You

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2013, 04:54:45 AM

I command you to be silent, In Jesus might name, I pray.

Some spirits will not depart or come out, except with fasting and prayer.

I am not lying.

God sometimes hears me, and actually does what I ask.

I am warning you.

God is almighty.

Hey do you have an official support thread for your website?  I think your users should know your mental state...

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
cooldgamer
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

We are the champions of the night

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2013, 04:55:27 AM

I command you to be silent, In Jesus might name, I pray.

Some spirits will not depart or come out, except with fasting and prayer.

I am not lying.

God sometimes hears me, and actually does what I ask.

I am warning you.

God is almighty.
Wait... you're serious?  I'm laughing so hard over here, you actually think some guy in the sky is listening to what you say, and gives two shits about if some person believes in him.  You do realize that if there was a god, we would be like ants to him, right?

just_me (OP)

View Profile
November 08, 2013, 04:55:47 AM
Last edit: November 15, 2013, 07:38:33 PM by just_me

God Bless you

dank
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

You cannot kill love

View Profile
November 08, 2013, 04:56:13 AM

Chapter Two from "God is not Great"

Chapter Two: Religion Kills
In this chapter, Hitchens addresses a hypothetical question he was asked on a panel with radio host Dennis Prager: if he were alone in an unfamiliar city at night, and a group of strangers began to approach him, would he feel safer, or less safe, knowing that these men had just come from a prayer meeting? Hitchens answers,
“   Just to stay within the letter 'B', I have actually had that experience in Belfast, Beirut, Bombay, Belgrade, Bethlehem and Baghdad. In each case ... I would feel immediately threatened if I thought that the group of men approaching me in the dusk were coming from a religious observance.[4]   ”
He gives detailed descriptions of the tense social and political situations within these cities, which he personally experienced and attributes to religion. He has thus "not found it a prudent rule to seek help as the prayer meeting breaks up."[5]
Next he discusses the 1989 fatwa issued on author and friend Salman Rushdie by the Ayatollah Khomeini because of the contents of his book The Satanic Verses.[5] He goes on to criticise several public figures for laying the blame for the incident on Rushdie himself. He also writes about the events following the September 11, 2001 attacks, describing how religion, particularly major religious figures, allowed matters to "deteriorate in the interval between the removal of the Taliban and the overthrow of Saddam Hussein."[6]
That's how it was before I found god too... living in fear of death.

Religion, 9/11?  9/11 was the government injecting fear into the nation to justify killing hundreds of thousands of humans for oil.

13oZY8zzWEp48XZpEEi8zSkYJF5AWR2vXc DMhYmNzMnU2Avgu7sF3GSDybHumj8XH8V8
Currently seeking plot of land to host 1,000,000+ person music festival
Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
just_me (OP)

View Profile
November 08, 2013, 04:58:08 AM
Last edit: November 15, 2013, 07:38:52 PM by just_me

God bless you

cooldgamer
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2013, 04:58:42 AM

In this chapter, Hitchens addresses a hypothetical question he was asked on a panel with radio host Dennis Prager: if he were alone in an unfamiliar city at night, and a group of strangers began to approach him, would he feel safer, or less safe, knowing that these men had just come from a prayer meeting? Hitchens answers,
“   Just to stay within the letter 'B', I have actually had that experience in Belfast, Beirut, Bombay, Belgrade, Bethlehem and Baghdad. In each case ... I would feel immediately threatened if I thought that the group of men approaching me in the dusk were coming from a religious observance.[4]   ”
He gives detailed descriptions of the tense social and political situations within these cities, which he personally experienced and attributes to religion. He has thus "not found it a prudent rule to seek help as the prayer meeting breaks up."[5]
Next he discusses the 1989 fatwa issued on author and friend Salman Rushdie by the Ayatollah Khomeini because of the contents of his book The Satanic Verses.[5] He goes on to criticise several public figures for laying the blame for the incident on Rushdie himself. He also writes about the events following the September 11, 2001 attacks, describing how religion, particularly major religious figures, allowed matters to "deteriorate in the interval between the removal of the Taliban and the overthrow of Saddam Hussein."[6]

Religion, 9/11?  9/11 was the government injecting fear into the nation to justify killing hundreds of thousands of humans for oil.
Fear of death is a good thing, death is the end, game over.  It's the nature of all animals to not want to die, it's just insane to think anything else.

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2013, 05:00:03 AM

vod? I am not praying.

I commanded you, in jesus name, to depart from this thread.

Sorry, but I don't recognize the authority of your cult.  My trust rating has actually gone UP since I engaged you in this thread!  Smiley

just_me (OP)

View Profile
November 08, 2013, 05:00:45 AM
Last edit: November 15, 2013, 07:39:12 PM by just_me

God bless you

just_me (OP)

View Profile
November 08, 2013, 05:01:35 AM
Last edit: November 15, 2013, 07:39:31 PM by just_me

God bless you

cooldgamer
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2013, 05:03:28 AM

vod? I am not praying.

I commanded you, in jesus name, to depart from this thread.

Sorry, but I don't recognize the authority of your cult.  My trust rating has actually gone UP since I engaged you in this thread!  Smiley

anyone who is 'licking their boob since 1970' is obviously a deranged individual.
Not much for humor, are ya?  Not everything has to be about demons and spirits..

just_me (OP)

View Profile
November 08, 2013, 05:04:08 AM
Last edit: November 15, 2013, 07:39:48 PM by just_me

God bless you

just_me (OP)

View Profile
November 08, 2013, 05:06:40 AM

Good night, in the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit

cooldgamer
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2013, 05:06:57 AM

Good night gentlemen.
Be sure to sleep up, insane people need lots of rest.

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2013, 05:19:23 AM

I hope the last few pages will show people what is at the bottom of the slippery slope of religion.  This guy clearly needs mental help.   Sad

dank
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
November 08, 2013, 05:24:25 AM

Fear of death is a good thing, death is the end, game over.  It's the nature of all animals to not want to die, it's just insane to think anything else.
Also what I thought before I tried psychedelics and found god and understanding.  Death is the end of your ego, your soul lives on, consciousness cannot be killed.  When you die you are free from the restraints of earth, you become god, you can do anything you believe, if you believe you can.

When you stop living in fear of death - that is when you truly live life.

Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
cooldgamer
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2013, 05:51:31 AM

Also what I thought before I tried psychedelics and found god and understanding.  Death is the end of your ego, your soul lives on, consciousness cannot be killed.  When you die you are free from the restraints of earth, you become god, you can do anything you believe, if you believe you can.

I had been thinking about trying psychedelics myself, but after seeing what it's done to you, think I'll just stick with my weed...

dank
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
November 08, 2013, 06:29:43 AM

When you die you are free from the restraints of earth, you become god, you can do anything you believe, if you believe you can.

Good thing this is not a widespread belief. I'd be pretty lonely here after the worldwide suicide. Why are you still here?
To teach you all to come with me and live past death by consciously ascending dimensions.

Religion, 9/11?  9/11 was the government injecting fear into the nation to justify killing hundreds of thousands of humans for oil.
Fear of death is a good thing, death is the end, game over.  It's the nature of all animals to not want to die, it's just insane to think anything else.
Also what I thought before I tried psychedelics and found god and understanding.  Death is the end of your ego, your soul lives on, consciousness cannot be killed.  When you die you are free from the restraints of earth, you become god, you can do anything you believe, if you believe you can.

I had been thinking about trying psychedelics myself, but after seeing what it's done to you, think I'll just stick with my weed...
Do not let fear hold you from the truth.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: