Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 01:15:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] - Big Data Block (big data processing and analytics for all!)  (Read 612 times)
riboku0105

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 04:51:23 AM

The goal of Big Data Block is to remove all technical barriers for end users or miners and simply have the system run. No tweaking or trying to determine how to run the data processing. The users of BDB won’t need any technical skills — no tech installs or setup of any tech components required.
Blyfla

Activity: 184

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 05:46:20 PM

Nice project that grows every day and will be successful without a doubt, take time to participate in the development of the project. Currently meets all modern requirements and has a large number of advantages! Go and get acquainted with the project.
Jocolyn

Activity: 150

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 07:06:52 PM

Where can I find out information about how much money you have already collected? How actively invest in your project and how many investors are already with you? What is the maximum and minimum investment?
flammableconcurrentvc

Activity: 9

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:07:11 AM

I think this project is changing the future of big data processing, BDB eliminates all headaches related to the handling of large data. This is something that I really like the idea of ​you. Kiss Kiss Kiss
canwithme

Activity: 71

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 06:12:57 PM

Hi,

Your ICO listing Application is approved and successfully listed on ICOscale platform. 

Check it: https://icoscale.io/ico/big-data-block/

Thanks.
I have completed the registration and are awaiting confirmation kyc
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: