Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 07:28:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [-l] Launch Config setting possibilities  (Read 745 times)
gjgjg (OP)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 28, 2013, 12:57:44 PM

Hi, started mining LTC and others using Cudaminer w my old GTX560ti card as got next to nothing with my cgminer efforts. I tried following the settings in mining hardware wiki page (C 1 -i 0 -H 1 -l F14x16), but I get an error: 'results does not validate on CPU!'
When using auto setting i get around 120kh which is nice. When I run the above settings I get 500khash but then the error appears so im obviously interested in seeing if can sustain 500kh Tongue

Im led to believe the [-l] setting is the one causing the trouble, but rather than trial and error, does anyone know what the different possibilities are for this setting? Does it have to be multiples of anything similar? Like 28 x 32?

Thanks

FYI I have an old AMD Cpu quad core, one of the first-think its about 7yrs old by now...

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: