Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:49:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will the price be stable or increase 2018 midle to last?  (Read 486 times)
nethan1btc

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 03:06:52 PM

Actually the bitcoin price status as of now are moving  up slowly sometimes the price dump a little bit and after go back again their price at 7k usd. The price of bitcoin are not stable so far, month of april bitcoin price going to increase base on the prediction, 26000$ price are possible to reach before end of this year, but for me 15000$ price stability are enough.

Yeah, well we have our own predictions or some perceptions that we may be able to refer as base on our analysis and informations on the current situation of the bitcoin nowadays. Well, on my own perception I would say bitcoin can't be stable at all since many users have a great amount of shares of bitcoin and in times of increasing which they are contented of their profit they will suddenly cash out and made the value of bitcoin decreas which the small investors are much more affected of their great losses.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ZOOLOO

Activity: 194
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 02:32:32 PM

marinecoin - free good coin marineco.in for 2018. Just sign up and earn 20,000 MTC by the link marineco.in/ico/They are free but they have a good project, they’re working very hard on an awesome project .sign up right now!!!Payment System in Internet Artificial Intelligence (AI) of Things (IoT). time dilution technology. time dilution technology - artificial intelligence - self sustaining - community - fair distribution - iot.If you are looking for some great project, the choice is marineco.in. it’ just free.Follo the link marineco.in/ico and sign up to get 20,000 MTC free. they will success for sure.One of the best ICO for 2018 is Marinecoin. They have a good projectPlease visit link marineco.in and earn 20000 MTC for free. Hurry up!
taktik

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:31:02 PM

Actually the bitcoin price status as of now are moving  up slowly sometimes the price dump a little bit and after go back again their price at 7k usd. The price of bitcoin are not stable so far, month of april bitcoin price going to increase base on the prediction, 26000$ price are possible to reach before end of this year, but for me 15000$ price stability are enough.

Yeah, well we have our own predictions or some perceptions that we may be able to refer as base on our analysis and informations on the current situation of the bitcoin nowadays. Well, on my own perception I would say bitcoin can't be stable at all since many users have a great amount of shares of bitcoin and in times of increasing which they are contented of their profit they will suddenly cash out and made the value of bitcoin decreas which the small investors are much more affected of their great losses.
so I did not take risks and will not invest in Bitcoin sufficiently large funds. I'd rather pay attention to other more promising Coins that will bring me profit not only in long-term storage, but also by simply trading these coins every day.
goatrape69

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 07:56:18 PM

I believe that by the end of year we wil see new ATH. But in meantimw, expect more movements between 6-10K USD.
Clavulanic

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:36:02 PM

so I did not take risks and will not invest in Bitcoin sufficiently large funds. I'd rather pay attention to other more promising Coins that will bring me profit not only in long-term storage, but also by simply trading these coins every day.
So you have traded most of the time? Well,having the stable price increase in bitcoin is too congested. Why? Because we cannot make it stable price. The point of stable there is like if it reaches $1000 up and goes down a little but still belongs to $1000 something. So I guess it could be called as stable value. If talking about the same figures well,that can't be happening due to members or investors in bitcoin.

██████████

████████

██████

████

██████

████████

██████████
Appreciate Coin
Send and receive tokens
in blogs and social
media communities
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
▄████ ███ █████ ███ ████▄
▄█████▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄█████▄
██████▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀██████
██████ ███ █████ ███ ██████
██████▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄██████
▀█████▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀█████▀
▀████ ███ █████ ███ ████▀
▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
NO
INFLATION

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄███████▀▀▀███████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀  ▄  ▀▀▀▀████▄
▄████  ▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄  ████▄
▄█████  ███████████  █████▄
████▀  ▄██▀     ▀██▄  █████
████  ████  ███  ████  ████
████▄  ▀██▄     ▄██▀  █████
▀█████  ███████████  █████▀
▀████  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀  ████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TECHNICAL
INTEGRATIONS

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀██████████▄
▄█████████▀   ▀█████████▄
▄████████▀       ▀████████▄
█████████▄▄█▌ ▐█▄▄█████████
████████████▌ ▐████████████
████████████▌ ▐████████████
▀███████████▌ ▐███████████▀
▀██████████▌ ▐██████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
GROWING
USE CASES

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████▀   ▀████████▄
▄████▀     ▄▄▄     ▀████▄
▄█████  ███████████  █████▄
████▀  ▄███████▀▀██▄  ▀████
████  ████  ▀▀  ▄████  ████
████▄  ▀███▄  ▄████▀  ▄████
▀█████  ███████████  █████▀
▀████▄     ▀▀▀     ▄████▀
▀████████▄   ▄████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
EASE OF
CRYPTO TRADING

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████████

████████

██████

████

██████

████████

██████████
Osarman

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 12:29:34 PM

I will buy more Dogecoin to be able to buy more Marinecoín (.MTC.) at their F1CX Exchange.I recently found this community based project and participated in their Proof of Promotion airdrop, and since their approach for true decentralization, not relying on miners with extremely low energy consumption for maintaining the network, as a DEV-less self-sustaining AI powered crypto-currency looks really promising to me, I want to procure more coins.There is not much going on at their exchange right now, with the DGE/.MTC. pair having the most liquidity, but this is because the airdrop is currently paused. So first I am going to buy more Dogecoins to transfer them to my account at the F1CX exchange, then I will just wait for the right time to be able to snatch more Marinecoíns.The airdrop is supposed to resume shortly with changed rules for better community interaction, and to hold off the scammers and prevent simply grab & dump.That already time tested project with a history leading back to 2013 has just recently been rebooted, and I really would like to encourage everybody who is interested in something that’s going to make a difference to take a look. With Dogecoin and .MTC. prices low, there surely is no better time to get started.
The topic is not about marinecoin or blockchain or MTC. Al the people know what coin is better and what wallet is good. I feel that the price will increase more and more in the coming days because it is already on the way up and till the mid of the year it will cross 10000 dollars and till the end of the year I guess that the price will hit 20000 dollars. Let’s wait for some time.
Alijiindahaus

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 04:13:16 PM

So you have traded most of the time? Well,having the stable price increase in bitcoin is too congested. Why? Because we cannot make it stable price. The point of stable there is like if it reaches $1000 up and goes down a little but still belongs to $1000 something. So I guess it could be called as stable value. If talking about the same figures well,that can't be happening due to members or investors in bitcoin.
I think that now the situation will change, especially after the deadline for payment of taxes and submission of declarations has come to an end. in my opinion the past period was a bit of a burden for many investors and now thanks to the calm, the market will recover.
KorakPawon

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:56:08 PM

during 2018, investment in the currency will be a trend and will not harm at all. it is now down, but the end of the year bitcoin will start to stabilize even the price will increase. Because the fall of Bitcoin's value has repeatedly occurred. In fact, the record ever dropped far greater than 25 percent
yonjitsu

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

www.daxico.com

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:22:02 PM

For the past three months to start this year, bitcoin has fallen down so many times at 6,000$ mark and so i expect that it will start to climb back and be normal at end of the third quarter. But i was a bit surprise to see that bitcoin is showing its strength and dominance again as it rises to 9,000$ mark again.

richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:04:14 PM

But i was a bit surprise to see that bitcoin is showing its strength and dominance again as it rises to 9,000$ mark again.

It's nothing really to be surprised by. If we look at the market in general, there is a limit where the market isn't willing to support a specific price anymore if it has gone up a lot, or a limit at where people are stating to jump in and prevent the price from going down further. In both cases it's impossible to time correctly, which means that on the way up you have to cash out profits in smaller fractions, and on the way down you buy back in smaller fractions. People going all out or all in have never been comfortable with their decisions -- you then depend too much on one single outcome, which could have been prevented easily with common sense.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: