Bitcoin Forum
December 12, 2017, 04:19:18 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin charity campaign, everybody welcome!  (Read 542 times)
gondel
Legendary

Activity: 1092

View Profile
October 28, 2013, 01:26:18 PM

Hello everyone and thank you for reading this!
We know that everyone interested in Bitcoins is mostly interested of the money which can be earned. But sometimes we must thing not only for ourself, but just pay a little attention of what is going around us. Some kids in the big world cannot imagine even a hot meal every day or a glass of clean water.

Some of us already mined a lot of the magic coins and the market is changing very fast.  Our community can change the things a little. Lets show the world the bright sight of the coin, lets make the people believe that we can make the world a better place to live.
I am living in Bulgaria, which is in southern Europe, we are the poorest country in the European Union and we have a lot of poor children without home and no parents.  My idea is to help kids who are living in orphanages with food and clothes at least. I am willing to spend a bit of my coins to poor kids in Bulgaria and if anyone want to help too  it will be a start of a huge campaign to show how bitcoin can help everyone. 
If you are interested to donate you can send just a single fraction of a coin to us( it will be little for you but a big step forward for some kid and when we reach, for example 0.5 bitcoin (then change it to dollar or euro) we can make a campaign to a certain orphanage . I will provide pictures and make interviews of the institutions we are visiting to help. We will update the status of every donation here in this post daily and when we reach 0.5 coin we will put  different  places to which we can donate and you will choose between them. We know very good PR persons who can help promote this events and even show them on the national TV here.
Bitcoin address for donation for the campaign:  1LsSeoRSgWtpAWKnDLricJohkLX6PT6Hwa

PS Please comment with what we can improve and we will open a site soon too
I know some people will think  that their bitcoin can easily goes in the hands of some  thief or deceiver, but  if you open  your hearth you will see that there is still people who care for the others.  Smiley Thank you!!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LiteCoinGuy
Legendary

Activity: 1148

In Satoshi I Trust

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2013, 01:32:21 PM

donate in a "black hole"? who are you? who knows where the money is going after i sent it? Roll Eyes

gondel
Legendary

View Profile
October 28, 2013, 02:05:42 PM

So a new member doing "charity" and asking for donations?
All but legit.
donate in a "black hole"? who are you? who knows where the money is going after i sent it? Roll Eyes

Hello,
So as I said before there is people who wants to steal your coins and they will do it with every single way they can. That is the reason why WE want from you comments of how we can improve the procedure. Anyone who can help and say how to convince people it is not a fake PLEASE say to us your thought . We are trying to do this for the very first time! Thank you for your attention!
MoneyGod

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 28, 2013, 02:15:47 PM

All but legit.

Hello,
So as I said before there is people who wants to steal your coins and they will do it with every single way they can. That is the reason why WE want from you comments of how we can improve the procedure. Anyone who can help and say how to convince people it is not a fake PLEASE say to us your thought . We are trying to do this for the very first time! Thank you for your attention!

I think you choose wrong place for this charity first you need to become trusted member then its works for new members its not good place for loan and charity works Sad

gondel
Legendary

View Profile
October 28, 2013, 02:18:29 PM

About my name I think it is mentioned on my mail and the bitcoins you send to this address will be updated daily here on this post and when we reach 0.5 coins or if you say less we will proceed to action Smiley may be a trusted member of the forum can exchange for Euro or Dollar and then transfer it to a bank account in Bulgaria and this way it will not be anonymous! We can transfer smaller amounts of bitcoins to a trusted member of the site (0.1-0.05) when we reach them then the transaction will be made. If you like this you can comment. Thank you.
TheNewAnon135246
Legendary

Activity: 1498

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2013, 03:54:03 PM

What is it with all the begging lately.
greyhawk

Activity: 924

View Profile
October 28, 2013, 03:58:21 PM

I need some new running shoes too. Also some prime beef steak and a nice red wine. I mean, I want to help some orphans with food and clothes. You may donate below. I will post pictures of the shoes steak and wine , I mean, thankful orphans.
edd
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1386

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2013, 04:14:42 PM

All but legit.

Hello,

• Register your charity as a non-profit organization in your country.
  • Solicit donations from the local population and tell us your success rate.
  • Build a website.
  • Provide a physical address, email address and other contact information.
  • Show us what you've done so far and how you plan on using Bitcoin donations, specifically.
  • Demonstrate that you've been working hard at helping "poor Bulgarian kids" while doing all the above.

Still around.
TheNewAnon135246
Legendary

Activity: 1498

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2013, 04:17:24 PM

I need some new running shoes too. Also some prime beef steak and a nice red wine. I mean, I want to help some orphans with food and clothes. You may donate below. I will post pictures of the shoes steak and wine , I mean, thankful orphans.

My thoughts exactly. I don't trust any of these charities until they provide us with some proper evidence.
gondel
Legendary

View Profile
October 29, 2013, 09:59:34 AM

I see it is not going to work this way Sad I will close this topic  Cry
ekiro

Activity: 112

View Profile
October 29, 2013, 02:03:09 PM

Let's be real
About this... Donate to a black hole?