Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:27:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Anyone willing to give me some pointers on creating my bounty ann?  (Read 105 times)
itsandylandman (OP)

Activity: 64
Merit: 9

"Don't look back but never forget"

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 06:32:16 PM

Hey guys i am re-doing a bounty i had put out awhile ago that didn't look very good and was poorly set up. So i realized i did a half ass job on it, and went to work recreating the ann post and the rules/campaigns.
I've already put a LOT of work into this so we aren't going to pay anyone else to do it, but im wanting to know if there is anyone out there who would be willing to just take a look at my ANN post, go through the links, ect and tell me what could be improved. If not, i get it but if i dont ask, im not gonna get anyone to do it anyways... Personally i think this one is GOOD compared to the ones im seeing put out there.

"Most great people have attained their greatest success just one step beyond their greatest failure." -Napolian Hill
-Andrew Land
MediaCoin Inc.
buytheeffinD

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 06:44:16 PM
Last edit: March 21, 2018, 06:56:53 PM by buytheeffinD
Merited by itsandylandman (1)

Yeah sure, I could help you out dude. Hit me up and we will see how dope this ANN page really is.

edit: now your offline? Cheesy I don't got all day, gotta get back to work eventually  Wink

khendjer

Activity: 157
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:52:50 PM

Hey guys i am re-doing a bounty i had put out awhile ago that didn't look very good and was poorly set up. So i realized i did a half ass job on it, and went to work recreating the ann post and the rules/campaigns.
I've already put a LOT of work into this so we aren't going to pay anyone else to do it, but im wanting to know if there is anyone out there who would be willing to just take a look at my ANN post, go through the links, ect and tell me what could be improved. If not, i get it but if i dont ask, im not gonna get anyone to do it anyways... Personally i think this one is GOOD compared to the ones im seeing put out there.
First of all you haven't provided any link to your topic. Do you think it'll be a lot of users who'll search your topic by themselves? Smiley If you ask to look at something, be good at least to tell where. Undecided

If the thread you're talking about is https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3073001.msg31664158#msg31664158, it gives too little information about the bounty campaign itself. I bet most of the users won't scroll down to the second post to find some important numbers. I'd put them in the first one. Moreover, If you look closely to any bounty campaign topic here and then compare it to another one, you'll see that they usually look very similar to each other. Most of the users got used to the way information is structured so they don't need to waste many time to find what they're looking for. It's quite handy while yours is 'special'.
Next, what can I see in your topic, as your potential bounty campaign participant? Almost nothing about bounty itself. I have to go to the website and search all the information there. No offense, but even there the information is quite hardly-readable and everything looks a bit messy. There is no link to the twitter campaign sign up form (it's missing), link in the bitcointalk campaign leads to the content sign up form and etc. 0,1% of hard cap for the bounty looks a bit low if to compare with another projects.
Whitepaper also doesn't look perfect. For example, why you don't like your junior developer that much so you widened his photo? Smiley

I'd suggest you to take a few top bounty campaign topics as an examples or templates and make your own one in a similar way using the revised information form your website.

itsandylandman (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 08:26:49 PM

First of all you haven't provided any link to your topic. Do you think it'll be a lot of users who'll search your topic by themselves? Smiley If you ask to look at something, be good at least to tell where. Undecided

If the thread you're talking about is https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3073001.msg31664158#msg31664158, it gives too little information about the bounty campaign itself. I bet most of the users won't scroll down to the second post to find some important numbers. I'd put them in the first one. Moreover, If you look closely to any bounty campaign topic here and then compare it to another one, you'll see that they usually look very similar to each other. Most of the users got used to the way information is structured so they don't need to waste many time to find what they're looking for. It's quite handy while yours is 'special'.
Next, what can I see in your topic, as your potential bounty campaign participant? Almost nothing about bounty itself. I have to go to the website and search all the information there. No offense, but even there the information is quite hardly-readable and everything looks a bit messy. There is no link to the twitter campaign sign up form (it's missing), link in the bitcointalk campaign leads to the content sign up form and etc. 0,1% of hard cap for the bounty looks a bit low if to compare with another projects.
Whitepaper also doesn't look perfect. For example, why you don't like your junior developer that much so you widened his photo? Smiley

I'd suggest you to take a few top bounty campaign topics as an examples or templates and make your own one in a similar way using the revised information form your website.

ohhhh no no, Thats the garbage one I was talking about. I was still just getting into the coding required and didnt have much experience. Sorry I had to go offline though. Im at work and had to go to a lunch meeting. I havent posted the one i am going to yet because I wanna do it right. Thats why i didnt have any link to post to it. lol thats funny about the widening of the Jr. Dev picture. I didnt notice that. Ill let our HTML guy know about that.
So for anyone willing to help tho can i just PM it to you?
Side Note: I did change most of the stuff in there in one way or another. I was put on this after someone else had kinda put it together so i had some big changes that needed to be made once i realized how bad it was....

"Most great people have attained their greatest success just one step beyond their greatest failure." -Napolian Hill
-Andrew Land
MediaCoin Inc.
mazdafunsun

Activity: 490
Merit: 123

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:27:03 PM

you need a lot more visual presentation, so it attracts more attention. For me - that post lacks much important information about the project. As an example - how much in ETH do you plan to gather soft/hard cap?

itsandylandman (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 08:30:55 PM

you need a lot more visual presentation, so it attracts more attention. For me - that post lacks much important information about the project. As an example - how much in ETH do you plan to gather soft/hard cap?

Absolutely man good point. You know what im just gonna post it here so yall can see. ill use my next post doing it. keep in mind some stuff like the dates are x'ed out cuz im waiting for re-launch.

-Andrew Land
MediaCoin Inc.
itsandylandman (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 08:32:02 PM

FOR SUPPORT, PLEASE USE DISCORD (FOUND BELOW).
FOR WEEKLY REPORTING, PLEASE USE THIS THREAD

Discord (for support): https://discord.gg/KgzPYeJ

This thread contains all information needed to participate in the MediaCoin Bounty Program, however if you would like to view our bounty page it is available at: http://tokensale.mediacoin.stream/

The MediaCoin Bounty Program is now live.
Dates run from X/X/XX to X/X/XX

The Music Industries First Ad-Free Encrypted Digital Content Distribution Platform- Join the MediaCoin Bounty Program Today!

Who is MediaCoin?:

MediaCoin is a US software development company specializing in encrypted content delivery. Using AES encryption on both client and server, combined with the use of a wallet's private key, MediaCoin has developed a platform that will allow artists to distribute their content digitally without the possibility of piracy, while being able to distribute that content to a worldwide audience.

Quantum MediaCoin Token (QMCT or QMCTe):

QMCT and QMCTe will be the token used across the MediaCoin Platform to purchase audio and video files on a pay-per-play, or per session basis. MediaCoin has decided to use both the Ethereum and Ethereum Classic blockchains, which will allow for easier adoption, and higher availability of the currency by users.

How will it work?

Artists will choose the rate to view the content per session, or per play, and 100% of the revenue generated from the sales of the content will go directly to the artist's network. We believe that artists should be able to choose how much or how little should be required to view their content.

What is the problem we are solving?

The Music Industry has failed to provide an adequate compensation for the time and talent artists put into making their content, and failed to simply keep that content from being stolen. Common platforms of today (such as Soundcloud, Spotify, Pandora, ect) will distribute content in an unprotected manor. Once an artist becomes popular their content quickly becomes valuable and needs to be protected. Unfortunately, these platforms have no option to protect content from piracy.
In the United States alone, $2.7 BILLION in revenue is lost annually due to content piracy. Digital content theft has become a plague for artists. They have been looking for a solution for over 10 years, and MediaCoin has developed that solution.

What is our solution?

Using AES encryption methods combined with the delivery of encryption keys to wallet addresses, we have made this possible. This encryption technique uses blockchain technology to revolutionize the way we deliver data today.

To show the capabilities of our software we are starting with the MediaCoin Platform, which is our proof of concept. Fortunately for privacy and security worldwide, our plans do not end there. Within 6 months we plan moving toward enterprise solutions by assisting medical facilities with HIPAA compliance, E-learning and E-campus for schools, and secure live streaming of sporting and entertainment events.

Finally this technology will allow us to become a Meta ISP, and using MVNO cell data, a mobile Virtual Network Operator. If you are intrigued and would like more technical information about our project, please read our whitepaper at https://mediacoin.stream/

Bitcointalk.org Bounty Details:
Eligible post must include at least one of the following elements:
-Inquiring about MediaCoin.
-Advocating the benefits of the MediaCoin platform to Users and Artists.
-Encouraging others to participate in our token sale.
-Comparing MediaCoin with platforms offering similar services or tokens in the market.
In order for a stand alone question or post to be credited, it must be 20 words in length at minimum. For replies to be eligible, they must be relevant, constructive, and 30 words at a minimum. Keep in mind that quality of post will be considered when determining rewards, low quality posts will not be rewarded.
Posts in the following boards will qualify:
-Bitcoin:
Bitcoin Discussion / Development & Technical Discussion / Technical Support / Project Development
-Economy
       Economics / Marketplace / Trading discussion
-Alternate cryptocurrencies
Altcoin Discussion / Announcements (Altcoins) / Marketplace (Altcoins) / Speculation (Altcoins)
-Local

If post is not in English, include a brief description in English about your post in order to be eligible for reward

Compensation Level:
QMCT and QMCTe will be awarded on a per week basis, calculated at the end of Bounty Program. Ranking at the end of the campaign will determine compensation for all weeks participation occurred.
-Jr. Member: 150
-Member: 300
-Full Member:600
-Sr. Member: 1600
-Hero Member: 2600
-Legendary: 3000

All content must be original. The use of multiple accounts, fake accounts, dead account, inactive accounts, or bot accounts is prohibited. Participants found in non-compliance with these rules will be disqualified. MediaCoin makes all final determinations regarding quality of post. 
In order to be considered elligible for campaign, you must fill out corresponding sign up form, and submit weekly report using the report code below.

Bitcointalk.org Bounty Sign Up Form:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1udM8_XzWPAJwcmpTGHJcwiG_h45wzMcGdfto3NMs7-Q

In order to report your weekly Bitcointalk.org interactions, copy/paste the following text with applicable fields entered into the comment section on this thread
Code:
Bitcointalk URL:
Username Bitcointalk:
Link to your Blog/Articles:
ETH or ETC:
Address (must match address used on sign up form):

Facebook Bounty Details:
In order to participate in the Facebook campaign you must begin by liking and following our Facebook page.

If you’re using a page to participate, then you must have at least 200 friends/followers on that page.  Make sure your followers are visible to MediaCoin for verification.

Each week you must make 2 constructive posts and 5 replies to be eligible for rewards 

Eligible posts must include at least one of the following elements:
-Comparing MediaCoin with platforms offering similar services or tokens in the market.
In addition, “visit MediaCoin.stream” must be placed in the comments.
Every comment must include reference to a specific feature of MediaCoin. Each Facebook post must have 50 words at minimum. Replies must have 20 words at minimum. 
At least three of MediaCoin’s post must be shared a week.
Bounty post must be viewable by the public at any time during the bounty campaign.
QMCT and QMCTe tokens will be rewarded weekly as follows, and will be calculated in the number of valid likes:
10+    : 100
50+  : 300
3000+  :  600
10000+ : 1300
25000+ : 2600
5000+: 5000

All content must be original. The use of multiple accounts, fake accounts, dead account, inactive accounts, or bot accounts is prohibited. Participants found in non-compliance with these rules will be disqualified. MediaCoin makes all final determinations regarding quality of post. 
In order to be considered elligible for campaign, you must fill out corresponding sign up form, and submit weekly report using the report code below.

Facebook Bounty Sign Up Form:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=112tofwB98hRbkpJm36p5HgLDShdDSgBlM7kKLqgqV50

In order to report your weekly Facebook interactions, copy/paste the following text with applicable fields entered into the comment section on this thread
Code:
Facebook 
WEEK: 1
Facebook Link:
ETH or ETC:

Link to your post:
1- (dd/mm):
2- (dd/mm):

Link to your comment:
1- (dd/mm):
2- (dd/mm):

Link to your repost:
1- (dd/mm):
2- (dd/mm):

Twitter Bounty Details:
To participate in the Twitter bounty campaign, you must follow MediaCoin on twitter, your account must be public, and you must have at least 10 followers.

Every week you must tweet about MediaCoin twice and retweet at least three of MediaCoin’s tweets.

Eligible tweets must include at least one of the following elements:
-Encouraging others to participate in our Token Sale
Post must be at least 66 characters long, and must contain either the mention: @MediaCoin or the hashtag: #MediaCoin to be considered eligible.
Each member should follow the official MediaCoin Twitterpage: https://twitter.com/QMediaCoin
A member who has not retweeted tweets during a given week or who has unfollowed the official MediaCoin Twitter page is not eligible for a reward during that week.
Tweets must not be removed or hidden from profile until bounty campaign is officially over and must also remain public until bounty campaign is officially over.
The amount of QMCT and QMCTe earned is based on the number of valid followers.

QMCT and QMCTe tokens will be rewarded weekly based on the number of valid followers:
10+    :  100
100+  :  300
500+  : 750
1000+ : 1250
2500+ : 2000
5000+:  3000

Twitter Bounty Sign Up Form:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1-ALVz5OiMSHes3Mra0FRO1IsLwrCZgo3RQleY10hXEI

In order to report your weekly Twitter interactions, copy/paste the following text with applicable fields entered into the comment section on this thread
Code:
Twitter
Twitter Link:
Twitter Audit Link :
ETH or ETC:

Link to your tweets:
1- (dd/mm):
2- (dd/mm):

Link to your retweets:
1- (dd/mm):
2- (dd/mm):

Link to your mentions:
1- (dd/mm):
2- (dd/mm):

Instagram Bounty Details:
In order to participate in the Instagram campaign you must begin by liking and following our Instagram page.

If you’re using a page to participate, then you must have at least 200 friends/followers on that page.  Make sure your followers are visible to MediaCoin for verification.

Each week you must make 2 constructive posts and 5 replies to be eligible for rewards 

Every comment must include the MediaCoin account name: @MediaCoin_
Bounty post must be viewable by the public at any time during the bounty campaign.
QMCT and QMCTe tokens will be rewarded weekly as follows, and will be calculated in the number of valid likes:

3000+  :  1000
10000+ : 1700

Instagram Bounty Sign Up Form:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=10OZ2cdYlGEKttU6JwiNsXy-fF1MOJuaTUXyUgjJM2-I

In order to report your weekly Instagram interactions, copy/paste the following text with applicable fields entered into the comment section on this thread
Code:
Instagram
Instagram Link:
Instagram Audit Link :
ETH or ETC:

Link to your posts:
1- (dd/mm):
2- (dd/mm):

Link to your reposts:
1- (dd/mm):
2- (dd/mm):

Link to your mentions:
1- (dd/mm):
2- (dd/mm):

Steemit/Medium Bounty Details:
MediaCoin’s bounty program encourages writers, publishers, and content creators to create content favorable to MediaCoin. Content can come in many forms including articles, posts, and quality comments on the platforms Steemit, and Medium.
Articles should be at least 500 words long and video content must be over 60 seconds long.
All content should contain a link to the MediaCoin website, but for a better quality rank include at least one MediaCoin social media link as well.

QMCT and QMCTe will be rewarded weekly based on the quality that the content is determined to be equal to:
Top Quality: 2000
High Quality: 1500
Good quality: 1000
Average Quality: 700
Poor Quality: 100

Steemit/Medium Bounty Sign Up Form:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1TkfJUBUpOg3nBz3eCtlfv9nx116wPVuoQz9XjDG4MrE

In order to report your weekly Reddit interactions, copy/paste the following text with applicable fields entered into the comment section on this thread
Code:
Steemit/Medium
Steemit/Medium Profile Link(s):
ETH or ETC:

Link to your posts about MediaCoin:
1- (dd/mm):
2- (dd/mm):

Link to your reposts:
1- (dd/mm):
2- (dd/mm):

Reddit Bounty Details:
To be eligible for Reddit campaign rewards, each week you must have a minimum of:
-2 posts directly referencing Mediacoin
-1 comment on a post originating from MediaCoin

QMCT and QMCTe tokens will be rewarded weekly as follows:
5-19 upvotes : 50
20-29 upvotes:  300
40-49 upvotes:  800
60-99 upvotes:  1200
100+  upvotes:  1500

Reddit Bounty Sign Up Form:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1jjiO_hB4FXXsHMsBvccB3A4Xw336JaW2exOPRdT3UrE

In order to report your weekly Reddit interactions, copy/paste the following text with applicable fields entered into the comment section on this thread
Code:
Reddit
Reddit Profile Link(s):
ETH or ETC:

Link to your posts:
1- (dd/mm):
2- (dd/mm):

Link to your reposts:
1- (dd/mm):
2- (dd/mm):

Link to your mentions:
1- (dd/mm):
2- (dd/mm):

Youtube Bounty Details:
Both content creators as well as users who engage MediaCoin’s channel and content will be rewarded on YouTube.

Eligible videos must include at least one of the following elements:
Participants must have 150 subscribers to your channel.
Quality interviews will receive a bonus.
Videos must be one minute long at minimum. Longer videos containing quality content will be rewarded via “quality of post” determination.

QMCT and QMCTe tokens will be rewarded weekly based on subscribers:
50+     : 100
800+     :  500
2500+   :  7,500
7000+   :  21,000
10000+ :  30,000
20000+ :  60,000
50000+ :  150,000

Youtube Bounty Sign Up Form:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Xa1Jz9uZ71m5_7WhIpzz1N9AGBs9eulWTWKORK0UwXo

Code:
Youtube
Youtube Profile Link:
ETH or ETC:

Link to your videos:
1- (dd/mm):
2- (dd/mm):

Link to your reposts:
1- (dd/mm):
2- (dd/mm):

Discretionary Bounty Details:

MediaCoin is aware that there are platforms and websites not covered by our bounty program, that would be a viable place to promote MediaCoin. Because of this, we have decided to set aside an allotment of tokens for discretionary actions that are not specifically designated by our bounty program, but that do still have value.
In order to participate in this portion of the bounty, make sure that you complete the sign up form for this section, and complete the weekly report below, in order to direct us to the content you wish to have reviewed.
We will be rewarding the discretionary tokens at our own discretion, however will do so based on what we deem to be the quality of the content:

Discretionary Bounty Sign Up Form:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1RKoRz0d6X0Vhfa7W8e9lGcu9ErcijvlIdIO2Qx4Pg5k

In order to submit your interactions for review, copy/paste the following text with applicable fields entered into the comment section on this thread
Code:
Discretionary
Youtube Profile Link:
ETH or ETC:

Name of platform or outlet that content is located on:
1-

Link to the content you wish to be reviewed:
1- (dd/mm):
2- (dd/mm):

-Andrew Land
MediaCoin Inc.
itsandylandman (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 08:33:22 PM

Little bit better id say   Grin
Tear it up guys lol

-Andrew Land
MediaCoin Inc.
ManaMan

Activity: 238
Merit: 38

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:53:01 PM

So far post has quite good information but you could, if you want/have time, try to format it a bit better. For instance I've seen somewhere things that are on the left side, but for better look they could use some spaces in between and images could be centered.
itsandylandman (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 03:41:39 PM

Well im just gonna put a positive spin on this thread and say its SO good now there is literally nothing to improve aside from centering the images.
Winning.  Cool Wink

-Andrew Land
MediaCoin Inc.
passivebesiege

Activity: 854
Merit: 502

CTO & Spokesman

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 03:49:44 PM

The post is very simple this isnt look ANN thread,for me its just a normal bounty thread . You need to give more effort before making an ANN thread try to look other ANN thread to have an idea how its looks like.
itsandylandman (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 03:59:32 PM

The post is very simple this isnt look ANN thread,for me its just a normal bounty thread . You need to give more effort before making an ANN thread try to look other ANN thread to have an idea how its looks like.

ok, help me out here a bit then, i never really noticed a difference between the threads that say [ANN] and the ones that just say [BOUNTY]. I wanna make mine compatible with [ANN] if possible. What is the differentiator (or difference) between an [ANN] and a [BOUNTY] thread? is there something extra that is usually included in the [ANN]

I mean im looking and seeing a bunch with [ANN] that look super similar to mine, maybe they're making the same mistake i am?

Also, ty

-Andrew Land
MediaCoin Inc.
itsandylandman (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 09:10:07 PM

Heres the most recent addition, with all your suggestions included. Let me know what else to tweak on it
-----------------------------------------------------

FOR SUPPORT, PLEASE USE DISCORD [FOUND BELOW]
FOR WEEKLY REPORTING, PLEASE USE THIS THREAD

SUPPORT: Discord

The MediaCoin Bounty Program is now live.
Dates run from X/X/XX to X/X/XX

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

General Terms And Conditions For MediaCoin Bounty Program
[Read Before Scrolling]

IMPORTANT:

1. Before joining Bounty Campaign, you must create a MediaCoin Token Wallet. PLEASE READ CAREFULLY: We have tokens available on the Ethereum Classic (ETC) Blockchain (QMCT) and the Ethereum Blockchain (QMCTe). In order to receive your bounty rewards without issue, you MUST download the appropriate wallet for the tokens you wish to receive.
2. We reserve the right to remove you from any campaign at any time if we think you are not honest, or  if you spam the forum.
3. We reserve the right to remove you from any campaign without explaining why have we removed you.
4. If you are removed from the campaign for any reason, we reserve the right to delete your reports and rewards.
5. If you do not meet the minimum amount of posts, you will not receive any rewards for the current week, however you will not be removed from the campaign.
6. Using multiple accounts, cheating, and spamming are not allowed. Any of these actions will result in the permanent ban of all account associated with you from the MediaCoin Bounty Program.
7. Founder and MediaCoin personnel have the right to change and add rules and bets.
8. YOU MUST POST YOUR REPORTS ON SUNDAY BEFORE 23.59 GMT FOR THE RELEVANT BOUNTY SECTIONS

The Music Industries First Ad-Free Encrypted Digital Content Distribution Platform- Join the MediaCoin Bounty Program Today!

Who is MediaCoin?

MediaCoin is a US software development company specializing in encrypted content delivery. Using AES encryption on both client and server, combined with the use of a wallet's private key, MediaCoin has developed a platform that will allow artists to distribute their content digitally without the possibility of piracy, while being able to distribute that content to a worldwide audience.

Quantum MediaCoin Token (QMCT or QMCTe):

QMCT and QMCTe will be the token used across the MediaCoin Platform to purchase audio and video files on a pay-per-play, or per session basis. MediaCoin has decided to use both the Ethereum and Ethereum Classic blockchains, which will allow for easier adoption, and higher availability of the currency by users.

How will it work?

Artists will choose the rate to view the content per session, or per play, and 100% of the revenue generated from the sales of the content will go directly to the artist's network. We believe that artists should be able to choose how much or how little should be required to view their content.

What is the problem we are solving?

The Music Industry has failed to provide an adequate compensation for the time and talent artists put into making their content, and failed to simply keep that content from being stolen. Common platforms of today (such as Soundcloud, Spotify, Pandora, ect) will distribute content in an unprotected manor. Once an artist becomes popular their content quickly becomes valuable and needs to be protected. Unfortunately, these platforms have no option to protect content from piracy.
In the United States alone, $2.7 BILLION in revenue is lost annually due to content piracy. Digital content theft has become a plague for artists. They have been looking for a solution for over 10 years, and MediaCoin has developed that solution.

What is our solution?

Using AES encryption methods combined with the delivery of encryption keys to wallet addresses, we have made this possible. This encryption technique uses blockchain technology to revolutionize the way we deliver data today.
To show the capabilities of our software we are starting with the MediaCoin Platform, which is our proof of concept. Fortunately for privacy and security worldwide, our plans do not end there. Within 6 months we plan moving toward enterprise solutions by assisting medical facilities with HIPAA compliance, E-learning and E-campus for schools, and secure live streaming of sporting and entertainment events.
Finally this technology will allow us to become a Meta ISP, and using MVNO cell data, a mobile Virtual Network Operator. If you are intrigued and would like more technical information about our project, please read our whitepaper at https://mediacoin.stream/

Details:
Eligible post must include at least one of the following elements:
In order for a stand alone question or post to be credited, it must be 20 words in length at minimum. For replies to be eligible, they must be relevant, constructive, and 30 words at a minimum. Keep in mind that quality of post will be considered when determining rewards, low quality posts will not be rewarded.
Posts in the following boards will qualify:
-Bitcoin:
Bitcoin Discussion / Development & Technical Discussion / Technical Support / Project Development
-Economy
       Economics / Marketplace / Trading discussion
-Alternate cryptocurrencies
Altcoin Discussion / Announcements (Altcoins) / Marketplace (Altcoins) / Speculation (Altcoins)
-Local

If post is not in English, include a brief description in English about your post in order to be eligible for reward

Compensation Level:
QMCT and QMCTe will be awarded on a per week basis, calculated at the end of Bounty Program. Ranking at the end of the campaign will determine compensation for all weeks participation occurred.
-Jr. Member: 150
-Member: 300
-Full Member:600
-Sr. Member: 1600
-Hero Member: 2600
-Legendary: 3000

Disclaimer:
In order to be considered eligible for campaign, you must fill out corresponding sign up form, and submit weekly report using the report code below.

In order to report your weekly Bitcointalk.org interactions, copy/paste the following code [with applicable fields entered] into the comment section on this thread
Code:
Bitcointalk URL:
Username Bitcointalk:
Link to your Blog/Articles:
ETH or ETC:

Details:
In order to participate in the Facebook campaign you must begin by liking and following our Facebook page.

In addition, “visit MediaCoin.stream” must be placed in the comments.
Every comment must include reference to a specific feature of MediaCoin. Each Facebook post must have 50 words at minimum. Replies must have 20 words at minimum. 

Compensation Level:
3000+  :  600
10000+ : 1300

Disclaimer:
In order to be considered eligible for campaign, you must fill out corresponding sign up form, and submit weekly report using the report code below.

In order to report your weekly Facebook interactions, copy/paste the following code [with applicable fields entered] into the comment section on this thread
Code:
Facebook 
Facebook Link:
ETH or ETC:

Link to your post:
1- (dd/mm):
2- (dd/mm):

Link to your comment:
1- (dd/mm):
2- (dd/mm):

Link to your repost:
1- (dd/mm):
2- (dd/mm):

Details:
To participate in the Twitter bounty campaign, you must follow MediaCoin on twitter, your account must be public, and you must have at least 10 followers.

Every week you must tweet about MediaCoin twice and retweet at least three of MediaCoin’s tweets.

Eligible tweets must include at least one of the following elements:
-Encouraging others to participate in our Token Sale
Post must be at least 66 characters long, and must contain either the mention: @MediaCoin or the hashtag: #MediaCoin to be considered eligible.
Each member should follow the official MediaCoin Twitterpage: https://twitter.com/QMediaCoin
A member who has not retweeted tweets during a given week or who has unfollowed the official MediaCoin Twitter page is not eligible for a reward during that week.
Tweets must not be removed or hidden from profile until bounty campaign is officially over and must also remain public until bounty campaign is officially over.
The amount of QMCT and QMCTe earned is based on the number of valid followers.

Compensation Level:
QMCT and QMCTe tokens will be rewarded weekly based on the number of valid followers:
10+    :  100
100+  :  300
500+  : 750
1000+ : 1250
2500+ : 2000
5000+:  3000

Disclaimer:

In order to report your weekly Twitter interactions, copy/paste the following code [with applicable fields entered] into the comment section on this thread
Code:
Twitter
Twitter Link:
Twitter Audit Link :
ETH or ETC:

Link to your tweets:
1- (dd/mm):
2- (dd/mm):

Link to your retweets:
1- (dd/mm):
2- (dd/mm):

Link to your mentions:
1- (dd/mm):
2- (dd/mm):

Details:
In order to participate in the Instagram campaign you must begin by liking and following our Instagram page.

Every comment must include the MediaCoin account name: @MediaCoin_

Compensation Level:

3000+  :  1000
10000+ : 1700

Disclaimer:

In order to report your weekly Instagram interactions, copy/paste the following code [with applicable fields entered] into the comment section on this thread
Code:
Instagram
Instagram Link:
Instagram Audit Link :
ETH or ETC:

Link to your posts:
1- (dd/mm):
2- (dd/mm):

Link to your reposts:
1- (dd/mm):
2- (dd/mm):

Link to your mentions:
1- (dd/mm):
2- (dd/mm):

Details:
MediaCoin’s bounty program encourages writers, publishers, and content creators to create content favorable to MediaCoin. Content can come in many forms including articles, posts, and quality comments on the platforms Steemit, and Medium.
Articles should be at least 500 words long and video content must be over 60 seconds long.
All content should contain a link to the MediaCoin website, but for a better quality rank include at least one MediaCoin social media link as well.

Compensation Level:
QMCT and QMCTe will be rewarded weekly based on the quality that the content is determined to be equal to:

Disclaimer:

In order to report your weekly Steemit/Medium interactions, copy/paste the following code [with applicable fields entered] into the comment section on this thread
Code:
Steemit/Medium
Steemit/Medium Profile Link(s):
ETH or ETC:

Link to your posts about MediaCoin:
1- (dd/mm):
2- (dd/mm):

Link to your reposts:
1- (dd/mm):
2- (dd/mm):

Details:
To be eligible for Reddit campaign rewards, each week you must have a minimum of:
-2 posts directly referencing Mediacoin
-1 comment on a post originating from MediaCoin

Compensation Level:
QMCT and QMCTe tokens will be rewarded weekly as follows:
5-19 upvotes : 50
20-29 upvotes:  300
40-49 upvotes:  800
60-99 upvotes:  1200
100+  upvotes:  1500

Disclaimer:

In order to report your weekly Reddit interactions, copy/paste the following code [with applicable fields entered] into the comment section on this thread
Code:
Reddit
Reddit Profile Link(s):
ETH or ETC:

Link to your posts:
1- (dd/mm):
2- (dd/mm):

Link to your reposts:
1- (dd/mm):
2- (dd/mm):

Link to your mentions:
1- (dd/mm):
2- (dd/mm):

Details:
Both content creators as well as users who engage MediaCoin’s channel and content will be rewarded on YouTube.

Eligible videos must include at least one of the following elements:
Participants must have 150 subscribers to your channel.
Quality interviews will receive a bonus.
Videos must be one minute long at minimum. Longer videos containing quality content will be rewarded via “quality of post” determination.

Compensation Level:
QMCT and QMCTe tokens will be rewarded weekly based on subscribers:
50+     : 100
800+     :  500
2500+   :  7,500
7000+   :  21,000
10000+ :  30,000
20000+ :  60,000
50000+ :  150,000

Disclaimer:

In order to report your weekly Youtube interactions, copy/paste the following code [with applicable fields entered] into the comment section on this thread
Code:
Youtube
Youtube Profile Link:
ETH or ETC:

Link to your videos:
1- (dd/mm):
2- (dd/mm):

Link to your reposts:
1- (dd/mm):
2- (dd/mm):

Details:
MediaCoin is aware that there are platforms and websites not covered by our bounty program, that would be a viable place to promote MediaCoin. Because of this, we have decided to set aside an allotment of tokens for discretionary actions that are not specifically designated by our bounty program, but that do still have value.
In order to participate in this portion of the bounty, make sure that you complete the sign up form for this section, and complete the weekly report below, in order to direct us to the content you wish to have reviewed.

Compensation Level:
We will be rewarding the discretionary tokens at our own discretion, however will do so based on what we deem to be the quality of the content:

Disclaimer:

In order to submit your weekly Discretionary interactions for consideration, copy/paste the following code [with applicable fields entered] into the comment section on this thread
Code:
Discretionary
Youtube Profile Link:
ETH or ETC:

Name of platform or outlet that content is located on:
1-

Link to the content you wish to be reviewed:
1- (dd/mm):
2- (dd/mm):

-Andrew Land
MediaCoin Inc.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: