Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 11:11:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: DELETED  (Read 1271 times)
donacal

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:20:29 PM

To xsearch team.

Please remove all personal information also in white paper document!
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kapa6ac

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:27:35 PM

Hi, I have a question, do you have some bounty thread link?
Alex.Bentley

Activity: 64

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:31:48 PM

15-20 small firms and companies have already been introduced for the primary instance of the XSEARCH market. It is regarded as a part of bootstrapping of the initial ecosystem. We go on targeting those industries that take considerable marketing efforts in relation to individual customers like real estate, auto sales,retailers and hotels. Having established our small market, we are sure to growth our marketing efforts to continuously increase the number of involved actors.
That's really a great idea. Do you have website?

kapa6ac

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:34:22 PM

15-20 small firms and companies have already been introduced for the primary instance of the XSEARCH market. It is regarded as a part of bootstrapping of the initial ecosystem. We go on targeting those industries that take considerable marketing efforts in relation to individual customers like real estate, auto sales,retailers and hotels. Having established our small market, we are sure to growth our marketing efforts to continuously increase the number of involved actors.

You just missed it on the first page. https://xsearch.io/?lng=en
Here you are. Smiley
Alex.Bentley

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:36:30 PM

15-20 small firms and companies have already been introduced for the primary instance of the XSEARCH market. It is regarded as a part of bootstrapping of the initial ecosystem. We go on targeting those industries that take considerable marketing efforts in relation to individual customers like real estate, auto sales,retailers and hotels. Having established our small market, we are sure to growth our marketing efforts to continuously increase the number of involved actors.

Here you are. Smiley
Thanks a lot, I just want to look the token sales round terms and conditions.
kapa6ac

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:39:27 PM

Here you are. Smiley
Hurry up then, You have a chance to get a discount for token purchase.
RobertStan

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:41:48 PM

Maybe someone post bounty campaign link for you)
PinoyD

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:46:22 PM

Hi, I have a question, do you have some bounty thread link?
Bounty link https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3203160.0
inb4 Bounty campaign have been paused.
PinoyD

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:48:23 PM

Hey guys, good luck with XSEARCH Smiley

We invite you submit your ICO to CryptoNext’s ICO List (for FREE!)

http://cryptonext.com/submit-ico

We provide objective reviews and analysis on selected ICOs for over 200K+ monthly visitors - so please provide as much information as possible in order to get the highest possible rating.

How do we rate your ICO? Our final rating is comprised of 3 separate scores for the product itself, the team and the hype. We consider different aspects such as business model, product development, competition, investment, community feedback and coverage

How many ico trackers are you listed at?
RobertStan

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:54:33 PM

I think when the ICO started to sell tokens bounty campaign can be ended. How do you think?
kapa6ac

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:58:15 PM

I've seen both bounty campaign types, and I'm sure which is better and effective.
PinoyD

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:02:34 PM

IXSE WILL BE LISTED ON 3 exchanging rate services. I guess its not enough, what about other listings?
RobertStan

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:06:46 PM

More likely, it depends on what budget is set for bounty campaign, and how tokens are going to distribute.
Alex.Bentley

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:12:40 PM

Here you are. Smiley
At the main page Round 1 block says Minimum contribution is 0.1 ETH, but when I push Buy Token Now button it says that minimal ammout is 0,5 ETH. Where is the true? Who can clear me that?
kapa6ac

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:17:51 PM

Here you are. Smiley
At the main page Round 1 block says Minimum contribution is 0.1 ETH, but when I push Buy Token Now button it says that minimal ammout is 0,5 ETH. Where is the true? Who can clear me that?
I'm sure, minimum is now 0.1 ETH, but it doesn't matter if you will buy more tokens, like for 1 ETH.
Alex.Bentley

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:22:26 PM

Here you are. Smiley
I'm sure, minimum is now 0.1 ETH, but it doesn't matter if you will buy more tokens, like for 1 ETH.
This week is not ended but we have seen high and low rates, at this moment maybe you are right, just buy some perspective tokens, chill out and wait for profit.
kapa6ac

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:27:51 PM

IXSE WILL BE LISTED ON 3 exchanging rate services. I guess its not enough, what about other listings?
Exchanging rates listing is not so easy and fast pricess. Maybe team have already some negotiations with other platforms.
But they should choose where to stay, you can not cover all of them at one time.
RobertStan

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:32:52 PM

Exchanging rates listing is not so easy and fast pricess. Maybe team have already some negotiations with other platforms.
But they should choose where to stay, you can not cover all of them at one time.
Traders from different countries prefer different platforms for Cryptocurrencies trading, so you just have to list everywhere.
PinoyD

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:40:02 PM

Traders from different countries prefer different platforms for Cryptocurrencies trading, so you just have to list everywhere.
Its impossible, you should be popular like Ethereum to be traded everywhere. Also, some platforms are clamping registration for new users.
Alex.Bentley

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:46:43 PM

Its impossible, you should be popular like Ethereum to be traded everywhere. Also, some platforms are clamping registration for new users.
I wonder what  trading pares token will be set. Only BTC and ETH?
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: