Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 10:38:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it worth buying bitcoin now ?  (Read 1229 times)
Armstand

Activity: 626
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:28:11 PM

With bitcoin's market value dropping, it's a good idea to just observe it and wait for it to go more deeper before you buy it. At least, you have it at a lower price which is not always happening to bitcoin's price.
Don't wish too much on dropping of btc, yes its practical to buy at dips, bit yoy might regret wishing it when you already buy and it keeps dipping, set your amount and decides when to buys it. The market will soon to recover , just stay put.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jakfaronputra amin

Activity: 79
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:49:53 PM

we must be observant to see the price of btc down, when the btc price is at the lowest value
at that time is the right time to buy btc
Oasisman

Activity: 2590
Merit: 549

Rollbit

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 08:32:48 AM

currently bitcoin is indeed experiencing price decline
Going all the way down to 5,500.  Don't buy yet!

Is it really going that deep? I planned to buy the new dip as well, maybe I could start buying fragments of btc when it hits $6,000 right? Its really hard to predict the price movement, so its better be sure not to be left out in this good entry point.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Theb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 655

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:39:05 AM

You can buy bitcoin anytime as it’s reasonable. Even if you have to buy with lot then you will earn lot. So there is the balance within buying and selling. So you can buy right now.

It's all aBour how we create our strategy as there are some successful people who always buy it in the dump.and sell it during the end of pump to make sure they are in the safer end and I am sure most of us will agree that it's the best time to buy bitcoin now at the cheap price.
Buying Bitcoin right now isn't much of a strategy. When you look how Bitcoin recently moved from 8100$ down to 7400$ you will know that it is not the right time to buy even if has drop this far. By buying now you are just putting yourself in danger because you don't know when it will stop dropping, and if it dropped you are now trap at a loss and you have put yourself in a position where you have few options. My advise is for you not to buy now as there might be a better and more attractive price point where you can enter.

..bustadice..         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
......Play......
criptogenious

Activity: 350

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 11:12:27 AM

Recently, the bitcoin is going through tough situation for its price drop. However, I think this is a great chance to invest now in Bitcoin because after few months bitcoin will start its recovery and at the end of the year, it may gain its full salvation. So, you'll get an opportunity to earn a good amount of profit in the future.
jakagintiri

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

www.coinxes.io

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 12:17:30 PM

You have to be patient first, now very worthy for the purchase of bitcoin because the price is down, better wait bro will be able to reach lower value everyone also waiting for the time that really fit, do not rush.

Kidmat

Activity: 774
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:26:24 PM

You have to be patient first, now very worthy for the purchase of bitcoin because the price is down, better wait bro will be able to reach lower value everyone also waiting for the time that really fit, do not rush.
I agree, it is really worth it to buy bitcoin now. The price decline's fast and usually it will rising up though we dont know when but it will take time. Yes the lower value the big chance to increase moreover, our great chance to buy bitcoin now.
MilfordGannon

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:27:09 PM

Yes, I think it is worth buying bitcoin now because the price of bitcoin is low now and hopefully the price will start rising very soon. So, this will be the best investment for future.
lingwistiko

Activity: 322

╔►[FILIPINO Translator]◄╝

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:38:17 PM

Yes it is because the price of bitcoin is much cheaper now at 7,000$ more. I think i can really have a good amount of it if i will invest on it now or it can be more if the price continues to drop.

francedeni

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:23:55 PM

Yes, I think it is worth buying bitcoin now because the price of bitcoin is low now and hopefully the price will start rising very soon. So, this will be the best investment for future.
For me,the best investment for the future and in this current situation a good to buy. If in doubt, don't invest yet then make a research for you to enter in the market to buy. But, since price unstable a good catch to buy this time.
gigusico

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:53:10 PM

if you wanted to invest in it before but did not have an opportunity I think now is the most suitable time since the price of bitcoin is lowered
scriptjav

Activity: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:31:26 AM

Not just worth, even today is a great opportunity to buy bitcoins on a large scale. the price of $ 7,232 for BTC1 is not too bad, 3 more months your $ will increase 10 - 20 %  Grin
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 598

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:26:25 AM

Last few weeks I have been reading in the forum that Bitcoin is dead so is it really worthy to invest on Bitcoin
Mate that's not new and it's not only in the forum that there are trolls or paid people to spread wrong info on the internet. Bitcoin has never been dead but it is really worth to invest. I can't understand the logic of something dead and you'll call it worthy. But let's skip that, bitcoin is one of the world's greatest investment if you have an idea on how to take the advantage of its volatility.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
maxamus

Activity: 833
Merit: 267

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:15:16 AM

Not just worth, even today is a great opportunity to buy bitcoins on a large scale. the price of $ 7,232 for BTC1 is not too bad, 3 more months your $ will increase 10 - 20 %  Grin

It is worth buying today since the value has dipped and we are sure that it will increase by leaps and bounces in the future so let's not give up and we have been waiting for this opportunity for long time to buy bitcoin at the subsided price.

Am I spamming? Report me!
hawkins

Activity: 1204
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:06:55 PM

It is worth buying today since the value has dipped and we are sure that it will increase by leaps and bounces in the future so let's not give up and we have been waiting for this opportunity for long time to buy bitcoin at the subsided price.
well, worth it and not depends on your prediction. I also predict the price of bitcoin will be very high in the near future. most likely, this is a great time to buy bitcoin, and wait. this may be a bit risky, but when the price goes up, there will be big profits.
Apaxy

Activity: 512
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 07:12:59 PM

well, worth it and not depends on your prediction. I also predict the price of bitcoin will be very high in the near future. most likely, this is a great time to buy bitcoin, and wait. this may be a bit risky, but when the price goes up, there will be big profits.
tell me please, where did you get such knowledge in the predictions for the future, relative to the price of Bitcoin? Are these your desires or reality, which can be confirmed by facts? After such a damage attack, I generally do not believe that Bitcoin will be able to return to its maximum value.
reda

Activity: 910
Merit: 260

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:34:25 AM

Now bitcoin price is going to down. So buy the coin and hold it. If need any information for the coin price list check the market price. It good opportunity to invest the best coin. So before invest and buy the coin check the price. Price is any time to change. So you the coin price list. People learn more information from market place. It good time to buy the coin. It any time to increases the price. So hold the coin.   
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:05:57 AM

Last few weeks I have been reading in the forum that Bitcoin is dead so is it really worthy to invest on Bitcoin

And this forum too, some NEWBIE HERE ask and write a statement bitcoin will die, bitcoin will end. It's very simply statement you don't have anything knowledge about cryptocurrency, and you just see bitcoin in a value.

Can I ask something? You are a newbie you have two choice one you have to learn more about cryptocurrency and this forum will guide you. And two if believe bitcoin will die, I suggest to you for go away in this forum it will good way for you.
Rajamuda

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:32:44 AM

Huh? bitcoin died? well.. maybe it just thinks that it continues to experience a significant drop till becoming a high consideration to invest in bitcoin. Everything it's not over yet.. it's doesn't mean bitcoin will continue to dropping till at the very low value. I'm sure out there are still a lot of people who want to buy at low prices, bitcoin is still at a young age and it still has a chance to moving higher along with some other factors that are not known yet.
komjhq

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:39:10 PM

Huh? bitcoin died? well.. maybe it just thinks that it continues to experience a significant drop till becoming a high consideration to invest in bitcoin. Everything it's not over yet.. it's doesn't mean bitcoin will continue to dropping till at the very low value. I'm sure out there are still a lot of people who want to buy at low prices, bitcoin is still at a young age and it still has a chance to moving higher along with some other factors that are not known yet.
That's it, what else is not known, and many people say that for today we have to thank fate for the opportunity to invest in Bitcoin at a very low price. Do you think it's fortunate for an investor to buy Bitcoin for $ 6,000 or a huge risk?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: