Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:47:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is there any upcoiming ICO for investing money...??  (Read 1159 times)
Bhosted

Activity: 328
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:19:09 PM

I do not invest in ICO, but I read a lot about ICO Vinchane and I really look forward to the airdrops and bounty campaigns, I hope it has not started yet...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
abake

Activity: 555
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 12:40:34 AM

Too many ICO out there and that’s how it use to be, you just need to do your own research and choose where to invest your money. ICO can rekt you and can give you a great result. Depends on the project you are buying to

[ IQ ]           cash            ▐               THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                          ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
seek4dream

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 01:32:09 AM

I was interested in many hype ICOs last month but decided not to invest in the end.
Looking back on the ICOs I participated in this February, more than half of them failed.
I am sure there are still some good ones out there, but I'd rather wait for a while.
rollingstorm45

Activity: 448
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 01:35:32 AM

So many ICO coming everyday and very difficult to choose what is best.
Comment if you invest in anyone.

all the news about ICO can be found on icobench.com website
you can find all the complete information and certainly very easy to understand
upcoming, ongoing and ended ICO are all there

kiegesota

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 02:46:23 PM

Marinecoin Received 20,000 free coins to the first 20000 during ICOI want to share the new ICO for this crypto currency Marinecoin. It is a unique cryptocurrency because it has fast transactions and requires low energy. Marinecoin has a resilient network that can withstand malicious hacker attacks. It also provides lightweight code for new developers. Payment System in Internet Artificial Intelligence (AI) of Things (IoT). time dilution technology. time dilution technology - artificial intelligence - self sustaining - community - fair distribution - iot It has its own exchange and charges low, its blockchain is 500% faster than Bitcoin, which is a big deal for trading or buying items. Check out their website: marineco.in
meyklove

Activity: 210
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 02:59:42 PM

It is really difficult to find a good ICO nowadays because of the scammers are everywhere. To find a better ICO you have to do a lot of research about there backgrounds to be sure that it is legit.

Supec77

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:01:57 PM

indeed, almost every day there are new ICO and decide and choose between them is often very difficult. my advice is to study in more detail the conditions that ICO offers and to select the most suitable for you. I personally had to choose who to work this way.
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:01:27 PM

Streamity is one of the best, it already sold 4,2mil usd in first phase of crowdsale, and 2 more days it will be held a 2nd phase of crowdsale
Angi

Activity: 560

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 02:45:33 PM

There are ico's now that you'll be lose your money or not and you're right that is more difficult to invest in ico now and more risky because you don't know wich is legit or not. But there are many ways and tips that you'll find a best ico right now.
coin5haker

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

~bitcoin enthusiast~

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2018, 02:52:26 PM

Check out Bob's repair! https://tokensale.bobsrepair.com/ They will certainly reach the hard cap. MacAffee is not in the board of advisers anymore, which is a good thing if you look at the quality and not hype.

Another one is Morpheus network, interesting project but they started very fast, presale, and almost instantly followed by the main sale. I see they're struggling to reach hard cap  Sad But in the long-term, it is a good project, they have DHL executive on board!

Dimasta

Activity: 202
Merit: 10

Token That Will Transform The Venture Capital Mark

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:07:59 PM

Many ICO now, but you need to be able to choose. I invest in some. I believe that if the market has fallen, it is not a reason to panic and stop investing. It must be done wisely and for a smaller amount.

Rossalex

Activity: 60

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:17:20 PM

photochain , gonetwork, kairos, dfinity ,neoexchange
Nisansala

Activity: 384
Merit: 11

First LEARN then EARN

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 06:09:34 PM

There are many Upcoming ICOs. But we should aware of them when investing. Because most of are SCAM. therefore be careful. 
I can recommend 1 upcoming ICO. That's Shivom.
Shivom - PRECISION MEDICINE AND GENOMICS. I think this concept is so valuable in future.
Pre Sale Live with 10% Bonus Join Now
Without depending on my words, you can also search more about them by using there Website (https://shivom.io/).
You can confirm the value of this ICO by reading more about it.

chansss30

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 06:14:10 PM

Well you must do some research about the ICO you want to invest. But Im pretty that Productivist ICO wil be the most promising ICO in 2018. The first peer-to-peer network connecting private and professional manufacturers to their clients by mapping global manufacturing capacities. They also receive DOGE coin payment in their public sale. And the team's mission is to create an open data stream whereby private companies of any scale and individuals can help power the industrial Revolution 4.0. Hope you will be interested in Productivist ICO. Presale will start soon.
Crypto-capitalist

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 04:00:04 AM

Look at the NagriCoin ITO. I'm sure that this is most promising project of this year.
Shreek

Activity: 476
Merit: 112

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 01:16:34 AM

it is true, every day there is just another new ICO, and it makes all investors feel confused
but there are some ICOs that are handled by experienced teams in crypto, and that's a distinct advantage in my opinion

Flor1982

Activity: 714

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 01:28:48 AM

I did not invest for now but soon when i became familiar with the process i will try investing to see for my self if these are feasible and worth investings. As of now i joining ICO as bounty hunter and fortunately my hardwork is earning me more than enough token therefore i chose the right ICO for now. Soon i will try investing to these ICO using my saved tokens i which i will earn in bonus at the same time earning the bounties.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: