Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 04:57:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ICO] [iVOX Token] PRE SALE 1 Started Buy now 50% bonus  (Read 113 times)
jordipratsmex (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 07:59:14 PM

iVOX

Hi My Name is Jordi Prats founder of iVOX SAPI, iVOX Token and IVOXIS
We are a Mexican proyect of invesment and develop in blockchain,  just a small group of enthusissees who believe in blockchain technology as a revolutionary instrument to change the global economy.
Our project is an investment center, I have been trading in cryptocurrencies for a year and decided to undertake my second project of sustainable investment networks. I can not say that the first one is a failure because we actually earn a lot of money, but I am tired of fraudulent societies and of the thefts and scams that they do with the ignorance that there is in Latin America regarding the investments in cryptocurrencies.

That's why we started with an investment center that was really profitable with recovery rates and contracts that were sincere and real in their profitability for clients. started the investment project I understood that this project would go beyond making a simple investment center and I realized that it was necessary to implement a Token to give better feasibility to the mining project that we have in mind for a year, this consists of make mining centers of ETH that work with environmentally friendly energies such as solar or wind energy, both and mergers with others, the mining centers intend not only to produce energy and cryptocurrencies it is to patent technological products, develop a network of their own , apps and make the cresca crypto market for Latin America, Mexico and Colombia are our first objective countries as well as the Latin community in the United States.

We have given life to our ICOiVOX Token as an ERC 20 within the Ethereum network, a non-minable currency with the intention of using it within our investment center and offer a return on your investment as well as on its use, our project is at your Once investment and development I invite you to know our currency and our rewards program we are now in pre sale 1 preparing the platform for crowdfunding that will start on August 1, 2018 and end on November 15, 2018.

The world is changing more than ever we know that the value of many cryptocurrencies is now down but we firmly believe that this is the market of the future and technology is the means to eliminate intermediary systems that reduce the personal economy of users , Latin America deserves a real project based on blockchain to help the economic and sustainable development of the countries and regions.

On our site you can find our whitepaper, croadroad, bountys program and other currency specifications

Sites: www.ivoxcoin.com
          www.icoivox.net

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: