Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 06:12:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 [177] 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 ... 312 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [TEK] TEKcoin Hi-PoS hybrid pos/pow no premine/ipo/ico  (Read 446018 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Biomech
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 05:29:01 PM

I'm glad you found the global link Cheesy I knew about it ten days before it happened, but couldn't say so. As to the rest, especially your last lines, it bugs the hell out of me how complacent people are. I am a history buff, and I frankly did not believe the stories of how Germans in the late '30s simply did not notice what the Nazi's were doing. Now I do. I see it all around me. The United States has become a rather open police state in my adult lifetime. I am 46, and the country I was born in no longer exists. It's disgusting, frightening, and seems unstoppable. This is not the world I want for my children. I think the Crypto movement is a good mitigation, but I don't think it fast enough to turn things around. However, it will be a structure in place for those who have to pick up the pieces when the house of cards falls down. The world is frankly too interconnected and complex to go back to a pure gold standard. But cryptos are close enough to work.

Hi Biomech, thanks for getting back to this I agree with you mostly, except I think money is the problem not the answer, I will try to get back to it at some point but I wounder if somebody might slam us for going just a bit off topic, anyway thanks again and I am trying find out more about your employers. All the best.

It's relevant, and if Thundertoe has a problem, he'll tell me Cheesy

Could you elaborate as to what you mean about money being the problem? As an anarcho-capitalist, I have a bit of a kneejerk reaction to that statement, but since I don't know what you mean, I'm assuming it's a false reaction Cheesy

Money is the problem.

I don't know if I can explain what I mean well to be honest and try to avoid it when possible, at some point in my life about 30 years ago I realized through having a conversation with somebody about banks, that the banks control everything and if they do then our reality is false, money changes everything and is a false reality.

The money system is wholly built on confidence, as we know it has no value, only the confidence that others and ourselves put into it, so what the fuck are we doing here?

We are systematically devouring all of our resources in order to create money to sustain our lives so we can buy endless amounts of unnecessary goods that are made to fail so we can buy more and keep the money go round going for what? They call that economy and really need to take a good look at what the word economy actually means, careful management, mountains of waste does not constitute careful management to me. Cyclical consumption and endless waste does not constitute any kind of careful management to me, and the economy is not only about money but money is the only thing that is being carefully managed.

Almost everything that humans do in the workplace can be automated with task orientated robots and we are more than capable of building such things, if we stopped competing with each other and worked together against the real foe which is nature and focused our attentions on getting to a harmony with it as means of improving the situation for everything we would be so much better off. You have got something I want, you must have because why am I bothering with you and the same can be said of you, why bother asking questions, are we not bartering in some kind of knowledge trade off, without conflict or competition, with no money involved. So why do we bother with money when we can barter, is it because it is more difficult to barter, I don't think it is, not at this stage of human technological development.

The world is capable of providing all the basic ingredients needed to sustain human life for the population of the whole world and we are capable of harnessing it for free for many years to come but we are not doing it, what the fucks going on there, why aren't we doing it? Is it because some plonker wants to be king of the castle, because some bastard wants to corner the market on power, is that really sane thinking, aren't there hundreds of people like that locked up for the safety of themselves and others?     The only real drawback is money, it changes everything.

We are more than capable of managing everything to a finite degree of efficiency that could be universal to everybody for free yet we don't because we either don't really live in a reality or as a species we are insane.

The human race is capable of redesigning everything so that machines do all the work if we put our minds to it, this would leave us to expand the realms of our creativity which is the essence of the universe to create, recreate, reconfigure and expand, at one with nature like gods, creators in the engine of creation.

Instead I have to live on the planet doom with a load of twat's hell bent on destruction.

It could be that the banks don't really create housing bubbles because there is more money in it, perhaps they don't really starve industry of finance because it doesn't make as much money as houses, it could be because they know that really we don't need money at all, industry can and will be replaced by machines so if they starve industry of money that process gets slowed down and just keeps this false reality going, because they are stuck in it too and fearful of the unknown.

You must have realized years ago that industry will eat it's self, machines will replace human beings in the workplace because they are more efficient and economical, you only need to look at military automation to know the working game is over and perhaps it's just being held back because people don't really know what to do about it because it's based on a false reality called money and we just steped out of known history into the unknown.

Anyway watch the video below it will explaine things far better than I can. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0SuGRgdJA_c

Now I'm the one with no time Tongue Good post, and I mostly agree. I'll get back to you with more when I have a bit more time.

Cheers.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
marcoman22

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 05:36:52 PM

I'm glad you found the global link Cheesy I knew about it ten days before it happened, but couldn't say so. As to the rest, especially your last lines, it bugs the hell out of me how complacent people are. I am a history buff, and I frankly did not believe the stories of how Germans in the late '30s simply did not notice what the Nazi's were doing. Now I do. I see it all around me. The United States has become a rather open police state in my adult lifetime. I am 46, and the country I was born in no longer exists. It's disgusting, frightening, and seems unstoppable. This is not the world I want for my children. I think the Crypto movement is a good mitigation, but I don't think it fast enough to turn things around. However, it will be a structure in place for those who have to pick up the pieces when the house of cards falls down. The world is frankly too interconnected and complex to go back to a pure gold standard. But cryptos are close enough to work.

Hi Biomech, thanks for getting back to this I agree with you mostly, except I think money is the problem not the answer, I will try to get back to it at some point but I wounder if somebody might slam us for going just a bit off topic, anyway thanks again and I am trying find out more about your employers. All the best.

It's relevant, and if Thundertoe has a problem, he'll tell me Cheesy

Could you elaborate as to what you mean about money being the problem? As an anarcho-capitalist, I have a bit of a kneejerk reaction to that statement, but since I don't know what you mean, I'm assuming it's a false reaction Cheesy

Money is the problem.

I don't know if I can explain what I mean well to be honest and try to avoid it when possible, at some point in my life about 30 years ago I realized through having a conversation with somebody about banks, that the banks control everything and if they do then our reality is false, money changes everything and is a false reality.

The money system is wholly built on confidence, as we know it has no value, only the confidence that others and ourselves put into it, so what the fuck are we doing here?

We are systematically devouring all of our resources in order to create money to sustain our lives so we can buy endless amounts of unnecessary goods that are made to fail so we can buy more and keep the money go round going for what? They call that economy and really need to take a good look at what the word economy actually means, careful management, mountains of waste does not constitute careful management to me. Cyclical consumption and endless waste does not constitute any kind of careful management to me, and the economy is not only about money but money is the only thing that is being carefully managed.

Almost everything that humans do in the workplace can be automated with task orientated robots and we are more than capable of building such things, if we stopped competing with each other and worked together against the real foe which is nature and focused our attentions on getting to a harmony with it as means of improving the situation for everything we would be so much better off. You have got something I want, you must have because why am I bothering with you and the same can be said of you, why bother asking questions, are we not bartering in some kind of knowledge trade off, without conflict or competition, with no money involved. So why do we bother with money when we can barter, is it because it is more difficult to barter, I don't think it is, not at this stage of human technological development.

The world is capable of providing all the basic ingredients needed to sustain human life for the population of the whole world and we are capable of harnessing it for free for many years to come but we are not doing it, what the fucks going on there, why aren't we doing it? Is it because some plonker wants to be king of the castle, because some bastard wants to corner the market on power, is that really sane thinking, aren't there hundreds of people like that locked up for the safety of themselves and others?     The only real drawback is money, it changes everything.

We are more than capable of managing everything to a finite degree of efficiency that could be universal to everybody for free yet we don't because we either don't really live in a reality or as a species we are insane.

The human race is capable of redesigning everything so that machines do all the work if we put our minds to it, this would leave us to expand the realms of our creativity which is the essence of the universe to create, recreate, reconfigure and expand, at one with nature like gods, creators in the engine of creation.

Instead I have to live on the planet doom with a load of twat's hell bent on destruction.

It could be that the banks don't really create housing bubbles because there is more money in it, perhaps they don't really starve industry of finance because it doesn't make as much money as houses, it could be because they know that really we don't need money at all, industry can and will be replaced by machines so if they starve industry of money that process gets slowed down and just keeps this false reality going, because they are stuck in it too and fearful of the unknown.

You must have realized years ago that industry will eat it's self, machines will replace human beings in the workplace because they are more efficient and economical, you only need to look at military automation to know the working game is over and perhaps it's just being held back because people don't really know what to do about it because it's based on a false reality called money and we just steped out of known history into the unknown.

Anyway watch the video below it will explaine things far better than I can. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0SuGRgdJA_c

It explains a lot of things.
thundertoe (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 06, 2015, 07:31:26 PM

https://comkort.com/trade/tek_btc has Tekcoin trading working again.  Wink
m33
Legendary

Activity: 1064

Never invest with borrowed coins

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2015, 07:32:56 PM

@thundertoe is the multipool going down?

Bullion (CBX) ◢◤Clients
CRYPTOBULLION.IO
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

YOUR DIGITAL PRECIOUS METAL 
PoSP | BNP Masternodes | 65 Second block time
Bullion MarketPlace

Cryptopia | NovaExchange |
Coinbook |

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
thundertoe (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 06, 2015, 07:41:28 PM

Yes i think so.

thundertoe (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 01:19:12 AM

https://comkort.com/trade/tek_btc has Tekcoin trading working again.  Wink

good trading action and nice bump in price at cryptsy today, lets share some action with comkort too.
m33
Legendary

Activity: 1064

Never invest with borrowed coins

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2015, 01:52:57 AM

Yes i think so.

Do we have any other pool with same effect?
Thanks m33

Bullion (CBX) ◢◤Clients
CRYPTOBULLION.IO
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

YOUR DIGITAL PRECIOUS METAL 
PoSP | BNP Masternodes | 65 Second block time
Bullion MarketPlace

Cryptopia | NovaExchange |
Coinbook |

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
dollux

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 01:31:39 PM

Yes i think so.

Do we have any other pool with same effect?
Thanks m33

As far as I know thepool.pw was the only TEK multi pool available and altcoinpool.us the only dedicated TEK pool that was working fine, it seems at the moment there is no pool to mine TEK, I am probably wrong but haven't been able to find anything.
Dieselsucker

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 02:00:02 PM

As far as I know thepool.pw was the only TEK multi pool available and altcoinpool.us the only dedicated TEK pool that was working fine, it seems at the moment there is no pool to mine TEK, I am probably wrong but haven't been able to find anything.
[/quote]

Me mining TEK Here >http://sha256d.ispace.co.uk/coindetails/?coin=tek can it be added to OP ?
dollux

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 02:13:03 PM

Me mining TEK Here >http://sha256d.ispace.co.uk/coindetails/?coin=tek can it be added to OP ?

[/quote]

Thanks.
thundertoe (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 03:21:15 PM

Thanks.
[/quote]

thanks for the info, added to the op
Biomech
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 12:48:01 AM

I had forgotten about iSpace. From my past experience, they occasionally have some ugly technical problems and I hate their interface. But the guy running them is reputable and they fix the technical problems quickly when they happen. The other is a personal problem Tongue

I'll see if I can afford to put up a TEK pool. If I do, it will be MPOS, 1 percent. If any of you are interested, say so.
4x13
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1011

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 04:57:45 AM

Are we in need of another TEK Multipool?? I offered the first time before you guys all paid that other guy that I would do it for free. Let me know and I will see what I can put together...
4x13
Legendary

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 04:59:48 AM
Last edit: February 08, 2015, 05:36:39 AM by s3v3nh4cks

Now that My investment in TEK is creeping to the 100k mark, I was wondering what services are in the works to give TEK some real value?? Any thoughts or ideas?? Or links to places that accept TEK for goods and Services??
devlin85

Activity: 145
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 06:47:57 AM

There are several pools still running. There's a list and pool comparison at http://j.mp/TEKcoin

Hamsterpool
    iSpace
    SecurePayments
    MiningPools
    CoinKing (Wallet Currently Down)
4x13
Legendary

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 07:32:16 AM

yes, but Multipools are far more profitable than mining TEK direct. and Coinking... well, they should just disappear..
devlin85

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 04:33:03 PM
Last edit: February 08, 2015, 07:06:57 PM by devlin85

yes, but Multipools are far more profitable than mining TEK direct. and Coinking... well, they should just disappear..

lol, yeah. Better off just mining BTC and trading for that matter.. But iSpace isn't any better.. pays out 1/2 as much as basically any other pool.. I now have a 3 minute page-load time (East Coast USA here).. makes it majorly frustrating to do anything..

hah.. server literally just restarted or something.. page loads are back to normal, payouts still not so good though...

looks like any page that is pulling stats or wallet info takes minutes, but their "static" pages are fast. Really frustrating. Wish they would just make it a 1% fee and get some better servers rather than keeping it free and slow.
vegasguy
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 09:00:25 PM

Hey Thundertoe, now would be the best time EVER to get an official tekcoin pool working. Ispace are theives, and the rest of the choices dont look any better. Maybe set fees at 2% to help pay to start the pool and then slowly reduce it.

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
devlin85

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 10:00:27 PM

Are there any good PPS or PROP multi-pools..

because the PPLNS reward system like ispace has is only paying out to one person.. ispace.. and I assume the others are the same.. I know coinking is..

And I'm just assuming ispace is PPLNS based on the fact that when you stop mining your "unconfirmed" dwindles to nothing until your only paid out about 1/4 of what it said. They don't actually advertise their reward method for some reason.....
thundertoe (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 10:23:41 PM

buy 120k Tekcoins stake them each month and cover or double the PoW payouts   Smiley
Pages: « 1 ... 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 [177] 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 ... 312 »
  Print  

Jump to: