Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 10:02:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 312 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [TEK] TEKcoin Hi-PoS hybrid pos/pow no premine/ipo/ico  (Read 446010 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
gribgo

Activity: 298
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 03:05:37 PM
Last edit: August 03, 2014, 04:14:47 PM by gribgo

Wink
Here is my Idea about liquidity and more trading volume + adding to the coin value. I call it the "Blackcoin trick" Cool

So what we need to do -
1). we need to setup the multipool with sha256, scrypt and x11 algos
2). point our miners (sha256, scrypt) to this pool and mine for most profit coin and check it every hour and switch if needed.
3). using the cryptsy trade API (or any othe API enabled exchange) we sell all the alt coins mined at this 1 hour for BTC (at market price) - this way we "suck" liquidity out of Most profit coin markets.
4). Next using the same trading API we place the BUY order (every hour) at market price for TEKcoin.
5). distribute this TEK among our multipool miners according to the work they done.

This indirect way of mining will provide 3 things - Will create constant BUY order placement to cover buying order shortage in the automated fashion//so called constant buying pressure and create pressing demand. Will add so needed liquidity. Will add the trading VOLUME.
We can choose good healthy scrypt coins and sha256 coins so we wont harm this markets by our multipool actions as they are already strong and are the most profit ones.

PS if One has about 8Ths sha256 power and 600Mhs Scrypt if he points this miners to this multipool he will actually take his TEK from the market i.e. give a chance for people to sell their TEK and BUY every hour, but  not just mine new tek on some tek pool.. but buy your staked coins instead

If someone can do this I will pay 3 BTC (if it's not great enough... maybe someone else will join and add some more BTC) for such pool with all API calls to cryptsy (or any other exchange with the trading API) and point all my hashpower to this multipool to BUY your TEKcoins every hour// the more people mine on that multipool - the more trading volume and coin value gets

Thank you people! Peace

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mmfiore

Activity: 808
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 05:32:23 PM

So what is the plan for executing the fix and how will everyone know when the coin is fixed? Also will we need a new version of wallet?

▄██▄            ▄██▄
       ██  ███████████ ██  ██
        ▀██▀            ▀███▌
       ▄                  ▐██
     ▄██▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▐██▄
    ▄██    ██▀ ▄▄▄▄         ▀▀
 ▄███▀     █ ▄█▀ ▄▄▄           ▄██▄
██  ██     █ █  █████  █ ▄    ██  ██
 ▀██▀            ▀▀▀ ▄██ █     ███▀
     ▄            ▄▄██▀ ▄█   ▄██▌
    ▀██▄          ▄▄▄▄▄█▀   ▄██
      ██▄                   ▀▀
       ▀███▄            ▄██▄
       ██  ██  ██████████  ██
        ▀██▀            ▀██▀

▄██▄            ▄██▄
       ██  ███████████ ██  ██
        ▀██▀            ▀███▌
       ▄                  ▐██
      ██▄                   ▀▀
       ▀███▄            ▄██▄
       ██  ██  ██████████  ██
        ▀██▀            ▀██▀
PRE-REGISTER NOW FOR
THE MAIN TOKENSALE

██
██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
   ██
   ██
.MONETIZE YOUR IOT DATA!.

Telegram
Twitter
▄▄███████████████████████████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀██████████
█████████▌ ██          █▌ ██  █████████
██████████▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄  ▐█████████
█████████▀▀█████████████████  ▀████████
████████  ▄███▀ ▄▄▄▄█████████▌ ▀███████
██████▀  ▄██▀ ▄█▀ ▄▄██████████▄▄███████
███▀▀▀  ███▌ ▄█ ▄█▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀███
██▌ ██ ▐███▌ █▌ █ ▐█▌ █▌ █ ▐███  ██ ▐██
███▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄█▀ ▄█ ▐███▌  ▄▄███
███████▀▀██████████▄▄▄▄█▀ ▄███▀  ██████
███████▄  █████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀  ███████
████████▄  ▀█████████████████▄▄████████
██████████    ▀██████████▀▀▀▀██████████
██████████▌ ██ ▐█         ██ ▐█████████
███████████▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄██████████
▀▀███████████████████████████████████▀▀
bestsponsor

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 05:47:06 PM

Yes, only new wallet + hardfork
"This fix will require a hard fork. It needs to be scheduled and old clients need altered.   If there is no alert key, then enough time should given to get people on the right fork."

johan11

Activity: 480

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 05:50:28 PM

Wink
Here is my Idea about liquidity and more trading volume + adding to the coin value. I call it the "Blackcoin trick" Cool

So what we need to do -
2). point our miners (sha256, scrypt) to this pool and mine for most profit coin and check it every hour and switch if needed.
3). using the cryptsy trade API (or any othe API enabled exchange) we sell all the alt coins mined at this 1 hour for BTC (at market price) - this way we "suck" liquidity out of Most profit coin markets.
4). Next using the same trading API we place the BUY order (every hour) at market price for TEKcoin.
5). distribute this TEK among our multipool miners according to the work they done.

This indirect way of mining will provide 3 things - Will create constant BUY order placement to cover buying order shortage in the automated fashion//so called constant buying pressure and create pressing demand. Will add so needed liquidity. Will add the trading VOLUME.
We can choose good healthy scrypt coins and sha256 coins so we wont harm this markets by our multipool actions as they are already strong and are the most profit ones.

PS if One has about 8Ths sha256 power and 600Mhs Scrypt if he points this miners to this multipool he will actually take his TEK from the market i.e. give a chance for people to sell their TEK and BUY every hour, but  not just mine new tek on some tek pool.. but buy your staked coins instead

If someone can do this I will pay 3 BTC (if it's not great enough... maybe someone else will join and add some more BTC) for such pool with all API calls to cryptsy (or any other exchange with the trading API) and point all my hashpower to this multipool to BUY your TEKcoins every hour// the more people mine on that multipool - the more trading volume and coin value gets

Thank you people! Peace

1 and 2  - http://ispace.co.uk/ - pool no cryptsy api, but automat windrawal to adress on cryptsy is posible
Ense04

Activity: 145
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 08:39:47 PM

So IS someone working to fix the PoS problem? Or is this one of those situations where everyone assumes someone else is fixing the issue, and therefor nothing gets done? Im not aware of anyone formally stating they are working to fix the issue, and Thundertoe is basically MIA from what I can tell.
Biomech
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 09:16:53 PM

So IS someone working to fix the PoS problem? Or is this one of those situations where everyone assumes someone else is fixing the issue, and therefor nothing gets done? Im not aware of anyone formally stating they are working to fix the issue, and Thundertoe is basically MIA from what I can tell.

I've talked to him on skype. He's looking into getting somebody to do several upgrades. I'm sure he'll update the forum soon.
mmfiore

Activity: 808
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 12:34:38 AM

Biomech, Thanks for helping to keep us informed on what is going on.

▄██▄            ▄██▄
       ██  ███████████ ██  ██
        ▀██▀            ▀███▌
       ▄                  ▐██
      ██▄                   ▀▀
       ▀███▄            ▄██▄
       ██  ██  ██████████  ██
        ▀██▀            ▀██▀

▄██▄            ▄██▄
       ██  ███████████ ██  ██
        ▀██▀            ▀███▌
       ▄                  ▐██
      ██▄                   ▀▀
       ▀███▄            ▄██▄
       ██  ██  ██████████  ██
        ▀██▀            ▀██▀
PRE-REGISTER NOW FOR
THE MAIN TOKENSALE

██
██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
   ██
   ██
.MONETIZE YOUR IOT DATA!.

Telegram
Twitter
▄▄███████████████████████████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀██████████
█████████▌ ██          █▌ ██  █████████
██████████▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄  ▐█████████
█████████▀▀█████████████████  ▀████████
████████  ▄███▀ ▄▄▄▄█████████▌ ▀███████
██████▀  ▄██▀ ▄█▀ ▄▄██████████▄▄███████
███▀▀▀  ███▌ ▄█ ▄█▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀███
██▌ ██ ▐███▌ █▌ █ ▐█▌ █▌ █ ▐███  ██ ▐██
███▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄█▀ ▄█ ▐███▌  ▄▄███
███████▀▀██████████▄▄▄▄█▀ ▄███▀  ██████
███████▄  █████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀  ███████
████████▄  ▀█████████████████▄▄████████
██████████    ▀██████████▀▀▀▀██████████
██████████▌ ██ ▐█         ██ ▐█████████
███████████▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄██████████
▀▀███████████████████████████████████▀▀
jdhatch

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 01:15:40 AM

I have some weights over 3,100 and nothing staked since the 29th.

Sad

Jason
thundertoe (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 02:40:15 AM

Its likely to be a couple of days before a hardfork is rolled out, even if coding was done right now everyone, the pools, and exchanges need to be notified and upgraded.
I am going to bounty up whatever i can to get the work done. Defaced will be in charge the coding. As always everyone is free to help with anything they can do. We are going to have to all put some work in and we can turn this around into a positive time of new changes/fixes and publicity.
thundertoe (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 02:55:39 AM

As always everyone is free to help with anything they can do. We are going to have to all put some work in and we can turn this around into a positive time of new changes/fixes and publicity.

on that note i am speaking with Spirey about possibly doing something like a TEKcoin allstars recognition type page with donation addys. I also pm the person who did the Tesla and ADN wallet gui makeovers to see if he might be interested in working on something for Tek.
sneakgeekz

Activity: 141
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 04:14:57 AM

Thundertoe,
Thank you for the update.
I'm not a coder but just let us know how we can help.
If nothing else minimally I can donate toward the bounty.
bestsponsor

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 06:57:32 AM

I have some weights over 3,100 and nothing staked since the 29th.

Sad

Jason
I have some weights over 80000

gribgo

Activity: 298

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 07:07:33 AM

Wink

So what we need to do -

Thank you people! Peace

1 and 2  - http://ispace.co.uk/ - pool no cryptsy api, but automat windrawal to adress on cryptsy is posible

The Idea is not to make auto payouts on TEK wallet, but to increse the trading volume on the market as well as to gain some liquidity from other healthy markets and put it to the TEK by mining other alt coins (most profit ones) and then selling them for BTC and then placing the BUY order at cryptsy for TEK// BUY TEK on the market!!! instead of just simple straight TEKpool mining
it will let people sell their staked TEK when they want and know that there will be BUY order (at last market price) from our multipool every hour!

jdhatch

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 02:16:37 PM

I must admit that I do not understand a hard fork at all.

What consequences will it have for my wallet? 
What will it do to my coin age and weight regarding POS?

Thanks, Jason
ryanb
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 02:26:39 PM

I must admit that I do not understand a hard fork at all.

What consequences will it have for my wallet? 
What will it do to my coin age and weight regarding POS?

Thanks, Jason

There will be a new wallet released and you will need to backup your wallet.dat run it within the new wallet folder and sync
and that should do the trick

https://bitcoinfundingteam.com/ref/SatoshiTeam
turn 0.1 BTC to 80BTC week after week!!!
aaronllewellyn

Activity: 21

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 02:56:36 PM

just bought some TEK on cryptsy in an attempt to get the ball rolling, then about 9 .00025827 BTC TEK sells came through instantly to bring it from 18000 to 15000,

someone's system is actively making spread orders to pull TEK down into the dirt, otherwise we would be at 25000+ levels.

it's really awful someone would be holding it back, probably the same person that was dumping 50k TEK the other day... way too much market manipulation here.

if someone would buy 380 TEK we could get it to 21000 levels pretty quick, this guy's just trying to seed the bed to try and get others to sell cheap, maybe if people see some growth in price they wont be so quick to dump.
jdhatch

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 03:37:44 PM

just bought some TEK on cryptsy in an attempt to get the ball rolling, then about 9 .00025827 BTC TEK sells came through instantly to bring it from 18000 to 15000,

someone's system is actively making spread orders to pull TEK down into the dirt, otherwise we would be at 25000+ levels.

it's really awful someone would be holding it back, probably the same person that was dumping 50k TEK the other day... way too much market manipulation here.

if someone would buy 380 TEK we could get it to 21000 levels pretty quick, this guy's just trying to seed the bed to try and get others to sell cheap, maybe if people see some growth in price they wont be so quick to dump.

I am buying as quickly as I can acquire BTC.

Jason
aaronllewellyn

Activity: 21

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 05:21:02 PM

Jason

same here! but the miners are only producing $12 a day, I can only do so much

I wish we could do something to mess with that guys system/bot and at least disrupt his price manipulation enough to gain some ground.
Biomech
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 05:31:31 PM

Jason

same here! but the miners are only producing $12 a day, I can only do so much

I wish we could do something to mess with that guys system/bot and at least disrupt his price manipulation enough to gain some ground.

Remember the words on the cover of the Hitch-hikers guide to the galaxy.

This is a few people taking advantage of the people who see the sky falling because of the staking issue. It's going to be fixed, and then they'll come up with some other fud to drive the price down so they can acquire more coin.

I'm going to make a predicton here. I have no money to bet on it, or I would.

In a few days, the coin's mechanical malfunction will be fixed. We'll all be staking happily again. THEN, the weak hands will dump all their stakes, holdings, and contents of their bowels over a day to two days time. TEK will drop like a rock.

If I'm right, those of us with brains will buy up that cheap TEK and stake it, and sell it DEAR when it stakes. In a short while we'll see 50K again.
thundertoe (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 03:57:07 PM

A fix along with some other upgrades has been initially coded and is under testing and being evaluated today. Using the posts from Tranz and Presstab, and help coding them in from Defaced the fix is coming. A timeline of how long stake will be down, ill will post when i have some solid information. Hardforks have to be rolled out with a decent amount of notice.

I want to thank them all and everyone who pitches in to help with TEK. These people pitch in with their own time, work, and money, often for little or no reward and everything they do benefits the rest of us.

Just in the last few days i want to give extra thanks to these guys.

Tranz, thank you for watching and posting good infos.
 Presstab thank you for posting coding fixes and watching tek, and a PM offering to help with this fix was awesome thank you very much.
 Defaced for being around for emergency goto help and coding.

these 3 guys have really gone out of their way to be helpful when Tek  has needed it.

Also thanks to everyone in the Franko collective group, and all of the Tek community who pitches in. It couldn't be done without you all.
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 312 »
  Print  

Jump to: