Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 10:14:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How invest in crypto?  (Read 134 times)
nev1d (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 43

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:02:47 PM
Last edit: April 15, 2018, 02:40:03 PM by nev1d

Do you have available funds? Quite a bit - at least 200-300$? Probably, you have often thought about investing them somewhere, but each time you preferred not to do it.
It's understandable: banks give too low a percentage, to play in stock markets you need knowledge and flair, the rest can turn out to be ordinary "scammers".
What to do if the savings are just a little bit, but you want to have a good profitability?
There is a great way to invest a very small amount, but to get a tangible return after several months. This method is an investment in the crypto currency. About what it is, as well as about what kind of currency investment to invest in 2018, I want to talk today.

The simplest investment option is suitable for those who have an initial capital. You just need to buy a crypto currency for this money and forget about it for a while. The method is promising, but too long. If you have little money, accordingly, and earnings will be modest.

Profitable investment options

Method 1: Direct exchange
There are special websites, forums for crypto-drivers, on which they exchange money with each other without any commissions. The advantages of this method are obvious - you do not pay intermediaries. However, it is not always possible to find people quickly. It also happens that there are people who want to, but they do not have the amount you need.

Method 2. Exchange crypto currency
Exchanges are not only a tool for buying and exchanging crypto currency, but also a way to earn money on the difference of rates. Invest in exchange trading for the purpose of speculative operations, I recommend only to those users who have at least a basic understanding of the principles of the exchange.

This is not passive income, but daily work. Professional traders follow the course around the clock, use special software, read thematic literature, communicate with brokers and other traders on internal exchange forums and third-party resources.

It is not necessary to get involved in the lively trading of crypto currency from the very beginning. Register, look around, study the conditions, buy a little crypt, but do not rush to trade it. Let him lie down on the account for a couple of days, until you understand what's what.

What you need to know before the commerce:

A sharp drop in the rate of the Crypto currency is not a reason for panic. Sometimes it does not mean anything at all - just for some reason the course has temporarily decreased.
Immediately find out what interest the exchange takes for the input and output of the crypto currency. There are such commissions (up to 10%) that eat all the profits.
Safely store the secret code from the locker-purse - if you lose, it will not be possible to restore it.
Start trading on the exchange with the amount that you will not lose - do not invest in the crypto-mani whole family budget or, worse, borrowed funds.
Yes, another important nuance - if you decide to withdraw money from the exchange, then it is possible to do it on some sites only in 24-48 hours after the funds are entered.

Method 3. Investments in cloud mining
Equipment for full-fledged (classical) mining costs a lot of money. It's not enough to find means to buy expensive video cards, power supplies and other hardware, you still need to be able to connect and configure all this. Experts say that such a farm will pay off at best in 1-1.5 years.

There is an alternative - cloud mining. What is this, I will explain by an example.

Imagine that you are mining diamonds alone. You need a drill to drill diamond mine, you need equipment to safely descend into the pit, and the tools to mine diamonds. It will be a classic mining - the extraction of crypto-currency by handicraft.

Cloud mining is industrial mining. You do not work alone, but become one of the investors of the whole mining company. This enterprise has professional equipment, and the efficiency is higher hundreds and thousands of times.

Your income in this area is proportional to the invested funds, and the extraction itself is conducted automatically or semi-automatically.

3 gold rules for a novice investor

Well and at last some simple, but useful rules about which in no event it is impossible to forget beginners.

Remember and apply in practice.

Rule 1.Observe the basic rules of deposit management
Observe the universal investment fund management rules - do not invest the entire amount in one direction, do not count on quick profits, do not trust the control of assets dubious intermediaries.

Rule 2. Be cool
Market volatility is extremely high. Stay calm in case the course of the investing instrument chosen by you suddenly changes to a disadvantageous side for you.

The forums will be immediately panic reports that the currency "soskamilas" that is necessary, it is too late to get rid of it. Do not believe, do not be afraid and do not give in. In the plus remain the most patient.

Rule 3. Do not be greedy
But waiting indefinitely is also not worth it. Even the longest period of growth ends sooner or later. Then follows the inevitable fall. If you miss the moment, you will lose profit.

I hope I explained quite clearly all the pros and cons of investing. It will be very pleasant if you support me Merit

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nev1d (OP)

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:06:06 PM

Reserved
BADBITCH

Activity: 532
Merit: 6

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:08:57 PM

I believe that is a very good post, but you need to get priorities right.
Thanks for educating us, and hopefully, we all invest and make lots of profits in the crypto world.
nev1d (OP)

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:15:38 PM

I believe that is a very good post, but you need to get priorities right.
Thanks for educating us, and hopefully, we all invest and make lots of profits in the crypto world.
Very grateful for your feedback. I believe that with the help of this post people will learn about how to invest properly and what should be adhered to during this
bigcash2011

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 02:20:43 PM

Nicely explained but mining is not that profitable at the moment keeping in view the expensive equipment and high electricity charges, personally i prefer to invest and hold good coins then wait for them to give good profit.

nev1d (OP)

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:30:43 PM

Nicely explained but mining is not that profitable at the moment keeping in view the expensive equipment and high electricity charges, personally i prefer to invest and hold good coins then wait for them to give good profit.
I wanted to talk about the most famous types of investments, so that people could subsequently choose for themselves the one by which they already go. I hope you enjoyed my article
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: