Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 12:14:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 186 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Market Goes Down and Down  (Read 17599 times)
ZaBelyi

Activity: 127
Merit: 2

Product almost ready flycare.com

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:53:20 AM

I'm tired of repeating myself. Now the situation in the world is that governments are afraid of cryptocurrencies, they learned about them only after the boom, when people unknown to the world have become billionaires and only then noticed and began to study. Even China, which once tried to ban bitcoin at the root, now prohibits it, studies on the new and legalizes already with the knowledge that it is and how to act. I think this situation will not last long, especially after China has legalized.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      flyCARE.com      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
MEDICAL, WELLNESS AND PERSONAL CARE
ACCESSIBLE TO EVERYONE, ANYTIME, ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:55:37 AM

Yeah I am really worried right now as the market is getting squeezed and everyone is leaving crypto.I have seen so many of my friends now pull out and I seem to be on my last leg standing, but if I can't live on crypto anymore I am going to have to leave too, but am trying to stay. There seems to be no end to this dive down and it just keeps going down. I am afraid that this will leave many of us in poverty once again if the turnaround doesn't come fast enough.  Cry

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
kingzues09

Activity: 226
Merit: 14

BaanX

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:57:23 AM

It keeps repeating and we are in early stage if bitcoin down expect altcoins will follow. But I'm sure this dip is just a minor correction. Expect a bull run in the upcoming weeks to come.

qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 05:17:11 AM

It keeps repeating and we are in early stage if bitcoin down expect altcoins will follow. But I'm sure this dip is just a minor correction. Expect a bull run in the upcoming weeks to come.

I wish this were a minor correction but if you have lost over 90% of value from your holdings, it does not seem to be minor at all. I had my whole pension covered with my savings in cryptocurrency but now I might find myself not earning enough to run my home and family obligations if this continues at the current rate. I cannot be optimistic at this time to be frank, but also at the same time, I am trying to keep my morale level because I will keep going until I am not able to keep up with the cost of living.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
TorbjornE

Activity: 148
Merit: 1

The stock photography revolution

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:28:58 AM

2018 is the worst year for all crypto market. Looks like we are not at bottom right now.
Market looking for bottom and everyday we are falling down. Lets wait until we hit the bottom.

The year has not yet ended Smiley. Last year there were strong falls. The media announced the funeral of bitcoin about 200 times.

╔═   PHOTOCHAIN.IO   ⚫   TRUSTED STOCK PHOTOGRAPHY   ═╗
╚══   REVOLUTION IN THE STOCK PHOTOGRAPHY MARKET   ══╝
Taskford

Activity: 2520
Merit: 783

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:41:26 AM

2018 is the worst year for all crypto market. Looks like we are not at bottom right now.
Market looking for bottom and everyday we are falling down. Lets wait until we hit the bottom.

The year has not yet ended Smiley. Last year there were strong falls. The media announced the funeral of bitcoin about 200 times.

Waiting for us to hit the bottom is just a nonsense and just a waste of time, If I were you I'd rather wait until the next pump, at least that does make sense. Cryptocurrency is not dying just because we are having a very huge dump in the market, if you are observing the behavior of the cryptocurrency every year, you could see that this kind of situation is just normal so there is nothing to worry about.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
ekn222

Activity: 120
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:46:02 AM

It really looks this way, everyone is saying how the market will start rising soon but all I see is hopeful people with not much of an idea what they are talking about... It is just impossible to predict this market. Maybe some great news will come out tomorrow and the market will go back up or it may be the other way around... One can never know.
spot on
Greenw87dpecker

Activity: 152
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:50:46 AM

I'm pessimistic for the near future. I think that Ethereum will cost 200-300 $ to autumn. The market will fall and I can't tell when the fall will stop. After the fastest growth we see the deepest fall and it's sad. But don't panic. Sooner or later there will be a new growth.

❐ COINECT   ❐ 
█████  AI-based decentralized   █████
arbitrage trading system
iLatios

Activity: 327
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:57:58 AM

Unfortunately, yes. But it is high time to buy cryptocurrency. After market being red in 2016, everything grew up in 2017. So... Let's be positive as much as we can Smiley

█        ★★★★★ TrustedCars Flex ★★★★★      
     │ ★★★★★ Changing Car Ownership Forever ★★★★★ │     
█  Website Token Sale up to 25% Bonus ANN Thread Telegram │ 
pazzanegro

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 06:03:09 AM

Thats true its very sad to see how your investments are getting cheaper and cheaper. Anyway its not so bad... I hope the market will recover soon

GAMEHERO.APP CEO
joelsamuya

Activity: 532
Merit: 41

https://emirex.com

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:04:59 AM

Yes you are right, market is going down rapidly, but this is normal in a cryptocurrency and trading world. A lot of external factors why this is happening in the market, moreover its the economy and government factors. A lot of countries prohibits recently about bitcoin and the rest of altcoins, and it contributes to the market demand and demand, that triggers the price.

Some of the governments is banning the use of cryptocurrency and this contribute the price to go down, but still people are continuing to use this currency, and for me, its is investable currency.
VeeraS

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:22:09 AM

It's a Very Struggling time for Cryptocurrencies. The Market Goes down approx 10 to 15 Percent. Bitcoin Drop down $7k, On the other Hand, Ethereum goes down $400.

yes, this makes a depressed investor including the members in this forum. I can understand it because I feel a huge loss in investing some altcoin.
I think, crypto is struggling and this will take some time, maybe a few weeks or months even years. but I believe, if you look at the history of bitcoin. you will understand and be more patient.
rajuahmed330

Activity: 450
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:23:43 AM

It's a Very Struggling time for Cryptocurrencies. The Market Goes down approx 10 to 15 Percent. Bitcoin Drop down $7k, On the other Hand, Ethereum goes down $400.
Market going down and increasing our tension. Nobody(Holder) can sleep in this situation. Market condition is so bad.
People who invest/bought btc around 15k$-16k$, they are in Throw Up from market. They thinking a lot for recovering their money.
But there has a believe, one day market will come back.
Don't know when it will.

Be hardworker
mashino12

Activity: 273

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:24:00 AM

The market is really very bad .... I think that in the summer the course will change and go up
linkybit

Merit: 107

Keep Working

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:33:31 AM

Current dip is the 2nd largest dip in recent months, and market recovery can take a good amount of time, maybe 4-5 months to back to stable position. As bitcoin price is down so Eth also goes down, as soon as bitcoin price recover altcoins price start recovering. Traders need some serious patience ability.  Sad

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
IamAltcoinfan

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

homt.net

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:33:43 AM

The current situation is very depressing for most investors as the first 3 months of 2018 have seen dramatic drops across the board. If you have any funds available then this is a great opportunity to buy or average down.
How do you say it’s the highest dip or end of bearish trend . Lots are buying for each dump including me . Each dump thinking that would be highest dip . But it’s notbenfing I never thought market will break massive 7500$ but support . Still dumping worried completely.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
Andrej Peiboski

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:43:20 AM

Markets fall and fall but the value is still ten times that of a year ago. So, let's look at this correction, let's continue trading - you can earn it safely - and wait for the coming boom.

Amalker

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:03:25 AM

I guess, it is still not a deep right now. And prices is high yet, there is no altcoin panic sell. Only later, when the most persistent holders will break down and start to sell all for any price, then becomes next bull run market.
maman09

Merit: 250

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:04:04 AM

I felt a lot of unrest going on in exchange.
prices are increasingly unstable almost every day a decline occurs.
I hope there is a rapid change in terms of growth. but it will be very difficult to see the situation as it is today. bitcoin history has recorded every accident. and this was a pretty fatal accident.
MUHAMMAD NUR AMANAH

Activity: 285

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:12:23 AM

the market goes down the red burning I also do not know why it can go down but I remain optimistic that this will not last long let's not give up to be optimistic until the market back green continues and keep fighting with what we do because this is our future

[url = https: //www.exip.live/] EXIP PROJECT [/ url]
Domain Terdesentralisasi & Layanan domain level teratas tempat domain dan TLD Anda diidentifikasi oleh NFT
──────── [ url = https: //exip.live/white-paper] [color = # 101845] [color = green] Whitepaper [/ color] [/ url] ⬝ [url = https: //twitter.com/ExipOfficial] [color = # 101845] [color = blue] Twitter [/ color] [/ url] ⬝ [url = https: //t.me/exipofficial] [color = brown] Telegram [/ color] [/ url] ⬝ [url = https://www.facebook.com/exipproject/]Facebook[/url] ⬝ [url = https: //medium.com/@exip] [color = # 101845] [color = teal] Medium [/ color] [/ url] ─────── [/ center]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 186 »
  Print  

Jump to: