Bitcoin Forum
December 08, 2016, 10:17:47 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.13.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Forex or Gambling  (Read 4338 times)
J Gambler

Activity: 238

hsuk

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 12:35:21 AM

Hi guys,

Some people says that forex is betting of sorts & somewhere it is same as the gambling..

what you say?

well for me i like bitcoin more than forex because in forex is you need a capital there and if you lose then you are lose in gambling if you lose you can chase your lose and you can back you lose deoends on your skill on tradings and you can do more activities with bitcoins thats why i love bitcoin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dihari

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 03:00:14 AM

forex is not same as gambling.
forex need your knowledge of market, you to learn hard before to get profit as a trader.
gambling? you just need an x-factor from god called "luck".

Golftech

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 03:41:58 AM

forex is not same as gambling.
forex need your knowledge of market, you to learn hard before to get profit as a trader.
gambling? you just need an x-factor from god called "luck".
yeah skills are important when doing forex because you need to be familiarize with candle movements and timing to make a profits while in gambling it is just a pure luck or leak info to win big.

imissyou

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 04:35:37 AM

iam choose forex, this trade forex its your control and anlys
if not accurate analys is not lost all money because still wait is back price again
gamble is lost all you lost money in your placed in bet
Herbert2020

Activity: 700

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 04:56:17 AM

Hi guys,

Some people says that forex is betting of sorts & somewhere it is same as the gambling..

what you say?

well for me i like bitcoin more than forex because in forex is you need a capital there and if you lose then you are lose in gambling if you lose you can chase your lose and you can back you lose deoends on your skill on tradings and you can do more activities with bitcoins thats why i love bitcoin

well that is true!
the only reason that i have never even tried forex or even stocks market before using bitcoin was the need for a big capital to enter and the high risk nature of this investment.

but ever since i started using bitcoin and saw trading bitcoin and altcoin i found the best opportunity to learn because you don't really need a big amount to start trading here.

and then i expanded my trading to other markets when i learned how to trade.

.BITSLER.                 ▄███
               ▄████▀
             ▄████▀
           ▄████▀  ▄██▄
         ▄████▀    ▀████▄
       ▄████▀        ▀████▄
     ▄████▀            ▀████▄
   ▄████▀                ▀████▄
 ▄████▀ ▄████▄      ▄████▄ ▀████▄
█████   ██████      ██████   █████
 ▀████▄ ▀████▀      ▀████▀ ▄████▀
   ▀████▄                ▄████▀
     ▀████▄            ▄████▀
       ▀████▄        ▄████▀
         ▀████▄    ▄████▀
           ▀████▄▄████▀
             ▀██████▀
               ▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄            
▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀    ▄▄█▄▄ ▀▀▄         
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄      
█  ▀▄▄  ▀█▀▀ ▄      ▀████   ▀▀▄   
█ █▄  ▀▄   ▀████       ▀▀ ▄██▄ ▀▀▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█  ▀▀       ▀▄▄ ▀████      ▄▄▄▀▀▀  █
█            ▄ ▀▄    ▄▄▄▀▀▀   ▄▄  █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█ ▄▄   ███   ▀██  █           ▀▀  █ 
█ ███  ▀██       █        ▄▄      █ 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  
▀▄            █        ▀▀      █  
▀▀▄   ███▄  █   ▄▄          █   
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    
▀▀▄   █   ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀         
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▀▀▀▀              
              ▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄
        ▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄
▄     ▄█████▀             ▀█████▄
██▄▄ █████▀                ▀█████
 ████████            ▄██      █████
  ████████▄         ███▀       ████▄
  █████████▀▀     ▄███▀        █████
   █▀▀▀          █████         █████
     ▄▄▄         ████          █████
   █████          ▀▀           ████▀
    █████                     █████
     █████▄                 ▄█████
      ▀█████▄             ▄█████▀
        ▀██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
          ▀▀████████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀██████▀▀▀
            ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
         ▄█▀▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀█▄
       █▀▀ ▄█████████████▄ ▀▀█
     █▀▀ ███████████████████ ▀▀█
    █▀ ███████████████████████ ▀█
   █▀ ███████████████▀▀ ███████ ▀█
 ▄█▀ ██████████████▀      ▀█████ ▀█▄
███ ███████████▀▀            ▀▀██ ███
███ ███████▀▀                     ███
███ ▀▀▀▀                          ███
▀██▄                             ▄██▀
  ▀█▄                            ▀▀
    █▄       █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
     █▄      ▀█████████▀
      ▀█▄      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
        ▀▀█▄▄  ▄▄▄
            ▀▀█████
[]
Zadicar

Activity: 406

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 05:39:48 AM

Hi guys,

what you say?

well that is true!
the only reason that i have never even tried forex or even stocks market before using bitcoin was the need for a big capital to enter and the high risk nature of this investment.

but ever since i started using bitcoin and saw trading bitcoin and altcoin i found the best opportunity to learn because you don't really need a big amount to start trading here.

And we must give thanks to bitcoin because  we can do trade on small amounts, As you said forex do require huge capital and  that is definitely true because you  cant start trading  if you have  small amount of  money. Forex is quite hard because you are trading  on currencies all over the world  but you would make good profits on it and  i would   choose it   rather than  gambling.

mirakal

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 07:12:41 AM

I would choose gambling but I will do a sports betting because I am good in predicting winners in sports, Forex is good but at least for the people who have a positive experience in it, we have our comfort zone so I stick with mine.

Stedsm

Activity: 784

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 07:26:05 AM

Both of these need great research and study behind them, and one more thing you will need is luck. Depending on your luck, you may win in both, else nothing is helpful as both of them are riskiest things to be done if you are not sure about what you are doing.
ethereumhunter

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 07:39:43 AM

Hi guys,

what you say?

well that is true!

And we must give thanks to bitcoin because  we can do trade on small amounts, As you said forex do require huge capital and  that is definitely true because you  cant start trading  if you have  small amount of  money. Forex is quite hard because you are trading  on currencies all over the world  but you would make good profits on it and  i would   choose it   rather than  gambling.

but forex can makes us broke too if we don't know how to trade, its more risky than small trading, better to trading with small amount than trading forex because the movement of market can change in second and if we do not know what directions then we can lose all. forex and gambling is more risky than trading bitcoin, beside that, if we lose in forex and gambling, we can lose all. but in bitcoin trading, if we lose in bitcoin, then we still have altcoins or fiat in our wallet.

Achargeturry78

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 02:33:05 PM

Hi guys,

what you say?

For me i'd rather choose forex even i don't know what about this is this like trading that you are going to buy something at low price and waiting until the price will increase and you are going to sell it ? if this like trading then i'd be happy because i know so much about trading in gambling i don't have luck on gambling. -_-

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.