Bitcoin Forum
December 09, 2016, 05:57:19 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.13.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Forex or Gambling  (Read 4341 times)
SteinsMadScientist

Activity: 39

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 11:54:54 PM

The forex is better for there is no house that always wins.  The forex is not rigged like gambling is.  It may be akin to gambling because it involves risk and money, but like any game those are only the stakes at which you are able to participate.  You don't need luck for the forex.

Let Satoshi be your guide...
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Zadicar

Activity: 406

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 12:06:14 AM

I will Suggest you Forex Because it is less Risky as Compare to Gambling But Forex Needs Trading Skills. Only Try Forex when you have Complete Knowledge about Forex trading....
Gambling Depends upon Your Luck and Forex Depends Upon Your Skills....

Exactly forex is far more better than gambling since you can possibly make big profit out of it but forex isnt easy as you know it require some skills and analysis on reading the markets movement, if you do trading in forex you must be knowledgeable enough  so that you wont lose you money in each trade either long or short trades. Gambling is a matter of luck game btw.

If im knowledgeable in forex maybe i would go full time into it and its better compare to gambling in many ways. Forex  is not easy as we all know because you need some skills and enough knowledge in market movement so that forex trading would be profitable for you. Gambling is  only thing that make your money go to waste.

milewilda

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 05:22:06 AM

I will Suggest you Forex Because it is less Risky as Compare to Gambling But Forex Needs Trading Skills. Only Try Forex when you have Complete Knowledge about Forex trading....
Gambling Depends upon Your Luck and Forex Depends Upon Your Skills....

Exactly forex is far more better than gambling since you can possibly make big profit out of it but forex isnt easy as you know it require some skills and analysis on reading the markets movement, if you do trading in forex you must be knowledgeable enough  so that you wont lose you money in each trade either long or short trades. Gambling is a matter of luck game btw.

If im knowledgeable in forex maybe i would go full time into it and its better compare to gambling in many ways. Forex  is not easy as we all know because you need some skills and enough knowledge in market movement so that forex trading would be profitable for you. Gambling is  only thing that make your money go to waste.

I would also choose forex trading  than gambling because i have a  bad history when it comes to gambling i always lose on that game thats why i stopped and never ever to play again and  thats only a waste  on money its better to save my money  so that i could go into forex which i believe it would be a good way on earning profit. I would take time to study on how to trade so that  i wont not lose soo much  in making trades.

entrepmind23

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 10:37:41 AM

As most users quoted forex have got less risk than gambling, but it requires lot knowledge as well market movements in depth. Gambling is easy that even a newbie can learn in a days time and earn as 50% of winning depends upon luck.

It would really depend if you wanted to make money fast but risky like in gambling or the less risky way wherein there is a bigger chance that you can earn money if you know what you are doing even if it will took you a long time to study it and make money from it which is forex trading. In gambling,newbies can even try it and win immediately even if they have no experience of it before because its a game of luck but with forex, you should have an experience because you will just give your money to the market or it will just be like you are going to a war without any armor or shield. Studying forex will take a lot of time but it would be rewarding if you already know how it works and how to go with the flow with the market. So for me, I would choose forex over gambling because at least in forex you have control of your money while in gambling it will be win or lose it all.
ethereumhunter

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 11:57:31 AM

i think better you stay away from forex and gambling because both can make you loss your money. in forex, if you don't know ane news and don't know how the right time to buy or sell, you will loss your money. in gambling, when you don't have luck factor, then you will loss your money too.

my suggestion is better you trading bitcoin, while you buy altcoin or fiat, when its raise, you will get profit, but if the rate is down, you still have altcoin or fiat that you can use to sell when the rate is up. but it is up to you, its your choice to play.

Sailthor555

Activity: 34

MSDN Invite for sale

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2016, 12:18:00 AM

The two are essentially the same. Forex trading can be viewed as a more educated form of gambling, the decision to sell or buy is reached only after extensive research and analysis are completed.

MSDN Invite/Admin Seller
maku

Activity: 854

Alea iacta est

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 01:36:25 AM

The two are essentially the same. Forex trading can be viewed as a more educated form of gambling, the decision to sell or buy is reached only after extensive research and analysis are completed.
And not watch - If you replace phrase 'forex trading' by 'sport betting' in your definition then it would be still perfectly accurate, don't you think?
I have no idea why people think that speculating on Forex makrets or trading altcoin/bitcoin is less risky that certain form of gambling.

wakinsor

Activity: 24

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 12:01:35 AM

You can minimize risk in forex trading with your knowledge so learn first before trying it.
You can also try gambling, but it's very risky, even gambling actually need skill.
Blitzboy

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 12:20:26 AM

You can minimize risk in forex trading with your knowledge so learn first before trying it.
You can also try gambling, but it's very risky, even gambling actually need skill.
Honestly you need a large amount of money in forex unlike in other site.. if you lose in forex not a small amount you will lose a lot there if you dont have a knowledge how forex works.. i dont have plan to try my money in that forex even many advertise other are saying that you can make a large amount of bitcoins.

▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
                     ▄▄▀▀ ▄▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄ ▀▀▄▄
                   ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀             ▀▀▄▄ ▀▄

▄▀          ██  ██       ▀█▄ ▀▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄█████████████▄▄███████▀███████████████▄ █████████ ███████████████
▄████████▀█████████████▀  █████    ▀██████   █████        █████
    █████  ▀██████████▀   █████    ▄█████▀   █████        █████
    █████    ██████████   ██████████████▄    █████        █████
    █████  ▄██████████▄   █████    ▀██████   █████        █████
    █████▄█████████████▄  █████    ▄██████   █████        █████
    ████████████▀▀███████▄███████████████▀ █████████      █████
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀
                             ██  ██       ▄█▀ ▄▀
                       ▀▄▄             ▄▄▀▀ ▄▀
                          ▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀▀ ▄▄▀▀
                                ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀

│█│
│█│
│█│

│█│
│█│
│█│

│█│
│█│
│█│

│█│
│█│
│█│

│█│
│█│
│█│

│█│
│█│
│█│
trinaldao

Activity: 588

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 02:35:03 AM

No, it is not gambling when one treats the Forex market like any other business or profession where opportunities can be seized and risks can be mitigated.

and I did not choose forex or gambling, I still like trading altcoin/bitcoin. easier and very profitable for me Smiley

Zadicar

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 03:04:11 AM

Honestly you need a large amount of money in forex unlike in other site.. if you lose in forex not a small amount you will lose a lot there if you dont have a knowledge how forex works.. i dont have plan to try my money in that forex even many advertise other are saying that you can make a large amount of bitcoins.

True, before you  jump in into forex you would really need huge amounts to start with it so that you would earn also  big profits but  its not easy as it sounds  because you would need  excellent trading skills and good prediction and  observation  on how the market moves so that  you wont be a problem in losing trades.

Hatuferu

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 03:08:11 AM

I would go for gambling because when you have a decent bankroll you can start to gamble with a good chance to win. I choose it because I have no idea with forex on how to earn but in gambling I have been doing it for a long time specifically in sports betting.

dunfida

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 04:03:11 AM

I would go for gambling because when you have a decent bankroll you can start to gamble with a good chance to win. I choose it because I have no idea with forex on how to earn but in gambling I have been doing it for a long time specifically in sports betting.

Well its your choice if you choose sports betting , if your gaining profit with  it rather than lossing then dont stop because  you are a lucky person  in terms of gambling  but remember  luck isnt always on your side. I admit  forex  is  difficult but  if you know  on how to trade there   then  you would  gain profit  with it more than  on your earning  in gambling even if you have huge bankroll.

d@nte

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 09:32:50 AM

Forex, because you are more likely to reduce your risks with market knowledge.

ronaldo40

Activity: 756

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 02:09:38 PM

Well its your choice if you choose sports betting , if your gaining profit with  it rather than lossing then dont stop because  you are a lucky person  in terms of gambling  but remember  luck isnt always on your side. I admit  forex  is  difficult but  if you know  on how to trade there   then  you would  gain profit  with it more than  on your earning  in gambling even if you have huge bankroll.

I did not choose gambling and forex, especially about forex I also do not quite understand. Forex looks difficult. but if the trade. I prefer to trade bitcoin or altcoin. because it is easier and also better than gambling. but I also do gambling on sports betting, Yeah, just to try my luck, but not to seek income.
jennywhzz

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 02:35:57 PM

Forex is a better option than other forms of gambling like Dice.

dunfida

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 06:05:55 AM

I did not choose gambling and forex, especially about forex I also do not quite understand. Forex looks difficult. but if the trade. I prefer to trade bitcoin or altcoin. because it is easier and also better than gambling. but I also do gambling on sports betting, Yeah, just to try my luck, but not to seek income.

Forex is quite difficult compare to altcoin trading  but its all the same its a trading thing.  Agree, trading is better than gambling since you could make good profits on it  while in gambling  you could also  gain money but  its a matter or luck and chances.  Gambling should not  be treat as a source of income.

xht

Activity: 462

hey you, yeah you, fuck you!!!

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 07:16:11 PM

Hi guys,

Some people says that forex is betting of sorts & somewhere it is same as the gambling..

what you say?

Forex isn't a betting, you can benefit greatly from playing forex if you are good at reading the financial situation of world economic news but too much bad information about forex say that all games are already set.

btc_94

Activity: 15

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 12:14:56 PM

If you have previously traded currencies on an exchange and have made some kind of profit then trading bitcoins can be very profitable for you. This is because bitcoins have a high volatility and so profit margins can be huge if you know what you are doing.
Palodar

Activity: 182

Palodar is my name

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 12:19:12 PM

Hi guys,

Some people says that forex is betting of sorts & somewhere it is same as the gambling..

what you say?

Forex isn't a betting, you can benefit greatly from playing forex if you are good at reading the financial situation of world economic news but too much bad information about forex say that all games are already set.

they are some application that can give a close and little bit accurate prediction. OANDA offer that too. And i also saw a thread in this forum that sharing a strategy regarding binary trading. i think FOREX is related too in that method because the currency in binary gambling is the same in FOREX. I almost forgot my FOREX account in OANDA because they always asking me for my valid documentation and tax for trading.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.