Bitcoin Forum
December 05, 2016, 06:48:43 PM *
News: To be able to use the next phase of the beta forum software, please ensure that your email address is correct/functional.

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Forex or Gambling  (Read 4333 times)
Golftech

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 12:38:18 PM

Hi guys,

Some people says that forex is betting of sorts & somewhere it is same as the gambling..

what you say?

Forex isn't a betting, you can benefit greatly from playing forex if you are good at reading the financial situation of world economic news but too much bad information about forex say that all games are already set.

they are some application that can give a close and little bit accurate prediction. OANDA offer that too. And i also saw a thread in this forum that sharing a strategy regarding binary trading. i think FOREX is related too in that method because the currency in binary gambling is the same in FOREX. I almost forgot my FOREX account in OANDA because they always asking me for my valid documentation and tax for trading.

i seen that thread mate he giving some insight and tuts how to follow the moves, it is good if you understand that system you have big edge to profits from forex unlike to gambling you are just relying to your luck.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Zadicar

Activity: 392

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 07:26:51 AM

Hi guys,

Some people says that forex is betting of sorts & somewhere it is same as the gambling..

what you say?

Forex isn't a betting, you can benefit greatly from playing forex if you are good at reading the financial situation of world economic news but too much bad information about forex say that all games are already set.

they are some application that can give a close and little bit accurate prediction. OANDA offer that too. And i also saw a thread in this forum that sharing a strategy regarding binary trading. i think FOREX is related too in that method because the currency in binary gambling is the same in FOREX. I almost forgot my FOREX account in OANDA because they always asking me for my valid documentation and tax for trading.

i seen that thread mate he giving some insight and tuts how to follow the moves, it is good if you understand that system you have big edge to profits from forex unlike to gambling you are just relying to your luck.

I saw that thread too which is actually a follow me trade thread which you could actually follow his trading pattern and true, you could actually gain profit with it if you follow an experienced an profitable user.gambling is really a no no because it would only lose your money and really such a waste.

veleten

Activity: 686

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 12:54:12 AM

forex or gambling?
neither Smiley
but if one wants to chose the lesser evil
i'd say go for gambling
a)requires less studies/information to start
b)doesn't require a substantial amount or bank to start
c)less risk to stumble upon one of those rogue forex dealers who only trade in their own client to scam you
d)less time spent on studying absolutely useless info and myths on how the world events affect the currency prices
when everybody knows its just like oil and gold fixing -absolutely artificial mafia agreements Smiley

.BITSLER.                 ▄███
               ▄████▀
             ▄████▀
           ▄████▀  ▄██▄
         ▄████▀    ▀████▄
       ▄████▀        ▀████▄
     ▄████▀            ▀████▄
   ▄████▀                ▀████▄
 ▄████▀ ▄████▄      ▄████▄ ▀████▄
█████   ██████      ██████   █████
 ▀████▄ ▀████▀      ▀████▀ ▄████▀
   ▀████▄                ▄████▀
     ▀████▄            ▄████▀
       ▀████▄        ▄████▀
         ▀████▄    ▄████▀
           ▀████▄▄████▀
             ▀██████▀
               ▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄             
▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀    ▄▄█▄▄ ▀▀▄         
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       
█  ▀▄▄  ▀█▀▀ ▄      ▀████   ▀▀▄   
█ █▄  ▀▄   ▀████       ▀▀ ▄██▄ ▀▀▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█  ▀▀       ▀▄▄ ▀████      ▄▄▄▀▀▀  █
█            ▄ ▀▄    ▄▄▄▀▀▀   ▄▄  █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█ ▄▄   ███   ▀██  █           ▀▀  █ 
█ ███  ▀██       █        ▄▄      █ 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   
▀▄            █        ▀▀      █   
▀▀▄   ███▄  █   ▄▄          █   
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     
▀▀▄   █   ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀         
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▀▀▀▀               
              ▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄
        ▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄
▄     ▄█████▀             ▀█████▄
██▄▄ █████▀                ▀█████
 ████████            ▄██      █████
  ████████▄         ███▀       ████▄
  █████████▀▀     ▄███▀        █████
   █▀▀▀          █████         █████
     ▄▄▄         ████          █████
   █████          ▀▀           ████▀
    █████                     █████
     █████▄                 ▄█████
      ▀█████▄             ▄█████▀
        ▀██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
          ▀▀████████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀██████▀▀▀
            ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
         ▄█▀▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀█▄
       █▀▀ ▄█████████████▄ ▀▀█
     █▀▀ ███████████████████ ▀▀█
    █▀ ███████████████████████ ▀█
   █▀ ███████████████▀▀ ███████ ▀█
 ▄█▀ ██████████████▀      ▀█████ ▀█▄
███ ███████████▀▀            ▀▀██ ███
███ ███████▀▀                     ███
███ ▀▀▀▀                          ███
▀██▄                             ▄██▀
  ▀█▄                            ▀▀
    █▄       █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
     █▄      ▀█████████▀
      ▀█▄      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
        ▀▀█▄▄  ▄▄▄
            ▀▀█████
[]
BTCLovingDude

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 04:38:05 AM

forex or gambling?neither Smiley
but if one wants to chose the lesser evili'd say go for gambling

i don't agree with this at all!

these two are two different things that you can't choose between them, it would be choosing between apples and oranges.

Forex or trading in general is a good way of making money, is a type of investment. but you need some experience and time and then you can make profit.

gambling is a game of chance and luck. you play for fun and take some risks and lose/win some money which is lose for most people.

i don't know how you compare these two!

ArdiPrabowo

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 07:57:02 AM

i like trading bitcoin is compare forex
but its choose only forex or gambling iam choose forex

geopolisch

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 08:42:28 AM

Forex is still better than gambling. in forex you can earn money but in gambling you'll only loose your money.
I know some forex sites and agents are scammers and they steal peoples money. but here in forex market a lot of trusted and legit sites also available. I won't name any site here or vouch here. but if you search on google you'll  find a lot of positive reviews about forex trading. 

BitDice[]               ▄▄███▄▄
           ▄▄██▀▀ ▄ ▀▀██▄▄
      ▄▄█ ▀▀  ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▀ █▄▄
  ▄▄██▀▀     ▀▀ █████ ▀▀     ▀▀██▄▄
██▀▀ ▄▄██▀      ▀███▀      ▀██▄▄ ▀▀██
██  ████▄▄       ███       ▄▄████  ██
██  █▀▀████▄▄  ▄█████▄  ▄▄████▀▀█  ██
██  ▀     ▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀     ▀  ██
             ███████████
██  ▄     ▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄     ▄  ██
██  █▄▄████▀▀  ▀█████▀  ▀▀████▄▄█  ██
██  ████▀▀       ███       ▀▀████  ██
██▄▄ ▀▀██▄      ▄███▄      ▄██▀▀ ▄▄██
  ▀▀██▄▄     ▄▄ █████ ▄▄     ▄▄██▀▀
      ▀▀█ ▄▄  ▀▀█████▀▀  ▄▄ █▀▀
           ▀▀██▄▄ ▀ ▄▄██▀▀
               ▀▀███▀▀
        ▄▄███████▄▄
     ▄███████████████▄
    ████▀▀       ▀▀████
   ████▀           ▀████
   ████             ████
   ████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████
▄█████████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████
████                   ████
████▄                 ▄████
████████▄▄▄     ▄▄▄████████
  ▀▀▀█████████████████▀▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████████████████
█████                            █████
█████                     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████                   ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
█████                   ██          ██
██████████████████▀▀███ ██          ██
 ████████████████▄  ▄██ ██          ██
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██          ██
             ██████████ ██          ██
           ▄███████████ ██████▀▀██████
          █████████████  ▀████▄▄████▀
[/]
dunfida

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 02:23:05 PM

Forex is still better than gambling. in forex you can earn money but in gambling you'll only loose your money.
I know some forex sites and agents are scammers and they steal peoples money. but here in forex market a lot of trusted and legit sites also available. I won't name any site here or vouch here. but if you search on google you'll  find a lot of positive reviews about forex trading. 

Forex trading is far much better than gambling because  you have the potential to earn big profits  if you are knowledgeable enough on this industry though it would require   high capital on a live account. True, there are some  broker or agent scammers out there, therefore you must be vigilant on selecting your broker so that you would not be scammed easily by someone.

milewilda

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 07:44:41 AM

Forex trading is far much better than gambling because  you have the potential to earn big profits  if you are knowledgeable enough on this industry though it would require   high capital on a live account. True, there are some  broker or agent scammers out there, therefore you must be vigilant on selecting your broker so that you would not be scammed easily by someone.

Im thinking about the same thing as yours,  forex trading  is somewhat difficult for me but  its  better compare on doing gambling, I have plan also to go on forex  but  i have dont have enough money to put on and i agree that forex trading requires large amount of capital so that you would gain decent profits in each successful trades,

zikaveleus

Activity: 82

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 04:52:56 PM

iam choose forex trading
Lionidas

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 05:37:21 PM

The forex is better for there is no house that always wins.  The forex is not rigged like gambling is.  It may be akin to gambling because it involves risk and money, but like any game those are only the stakes at which you are able to participate.  You don't need luck for the forex.

Let Satoshi be your guide...
I am starting to think I should of used my winnings at the gambling table in the last few days to put it in forex. With all those points that you made it only makes sense to do that and not to gamble anymore with so many things that go against you.

HaXX0R1337

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 07:36:08 PM

Hi guys,

what you say?

this is not true, i've been into forex trading for a long time, and i have been gambling a lot.
You can make constantly profit on forex, however this is not possible with gambling.
Skillful trader can survive a long haul on forex markets, and grab profit from it. In gambling, you mostly lose money.
Hellacopter

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 09:53:26 PM

Forex is different than gambling, it's somehow similar to trading altcoins, but gambling depend only in luck and it's in fact very risky method. Forex is risky too, but a lot less than gambling.

voldemortas2

Activity: 5

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 10:09:27 PM

i wouldnt do neither because in my opinion both of them will make you lose sooner or later
nejibens

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 10:17:18 PM

Forex would be more safe than gambling, but it's risky too, and if you haven't good experience about it just avoid it, because you will likely lose instead of earning

Coinroll - Bitcoin Dice

[Xw3EExyLCmwLmQZkm]
Blitzboy

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 11:33:16 PM

Forex would be more safe than gambling, but it's risky too, and if you haven't good experience about it just avoid it, because you will likely lose instead of earning
Honestly i never tried forex but i think forex is just like the same as trading site like yobit.. so i think its more safe than gambling because you will lose a lot in gambling unlike in forex you have a good analysis you can make a good profit.. so you need always to study the price of cuurencies..

zikaveleus

Activity: 82

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 11:38:18 PM

gambling, because iam not enough skill about forex
dunfida

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 05:10:27 AM

The forex is better for there is no house that always wins.  The forex is not rigged like gambling is.  It may be akin to gambling because it involves risk and money, but like any game those are only the stakes at which you are able to participate.  You don't need luck for the forex.

Let Satoshi be your guide...
I am starting to think I should of used my winnings at the gambling table in the last few days to put it in forex. With all those points that you made it only makes sense to do that and not to gamble anymore with so many things that go against you.

Luck is partially needed also on doing forex trades since it matters on how would you set an entry point and also if theres luck to your  trading pattern  and then the price goes to it well then its sure profit but still it really needs good research about economic activities that are happening so that you would have idea on buying currencies. Gambling is different since you just place your bet and  your good to go.

FJ

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 05:17:44 AM

it was a simple question right ?

if i didn't have any skill for that both i will chose "no one" coz i don't know how to play that both  Grin
safe your coin for make more money latter...

▲▼ No.1 Bitcoin Binary Options ▲▼
████████████ sec◔nds trade ████████████
↑↓ Highest Reward 190% ↑↓
Golftech

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 05:26:26 AM

if i didn't have any skill for that both i will chose "no one" coz i don't know how to play that both  Grin
very straight forward answer which is correct in the sense, if you don't know both of it why risking your money in any how you are already investing it bitcoin is an investment so don't risk more just hold and wait for your earnings.

carlfebz2

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 10:16:25 AM

very straight forward answer which is correct in the sense, if you don't know both of it why risking your money in any how you are already investing it bitcoin is an investment so don't risk more just hold and wait for your earnings.

I agree, you have a point though because if you dont know such thing then why you risk? its better to do nothing than rushing into things that you know that  you didnt even encountered or learned but in gambling even if you dont know it, you would certainly get it like dice games  even child would easily know how to play that, in forex definitely it is a really very hard thing.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.