Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:40:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FXCoin - Blockchain based assets  (Read 238 times)
fxcoin_limited (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:05:16 AM

We would like to introduce you to

FXCoin, a blockchain based assets for Payment System.

FXCoin is open-source, nobody owns or controls FXCoin and everyone can take part.

We are an international team of experienced people working in the digital payment system. We are based in London, United Kingdom. In our 15+ years journey in the industry, we were always faced with the challenges and flaws the established processes and business setups in that industry have. There are recurring problems with payments, trust and liquidity. We visualized some of this "mess" on our website.

While constantly looking for ways to improve this situation, we turned our attention to blockchain based transaction handling about 15 months ago. We started to model a modern payment implementation based on the growing acceptance of crypto currencies and its efficient payment mechanics. Ethereum-based smart contracts are the foundation from which to build. And from here it really started.

This is how we imagine an efficient transaction handling should work.

We started shaping and proving our plan by getting valuable information from industry leaders both from the advertiser and publisher side, and we gathered a lot of valuable inputs and interest from blockchain enthusiasts. Then the ICO train came along and provided a great way to accelerate our progress. So, we decided to jump on this opportunity and here we are.

Telegram: https://t.me/fxcoin_en

THE MISSION

FXCoin is the first real-world application of blockchain technology for the performance advertising industry. We build a service that takes event tracking into the blockchain, connects tracked events to payouts and forwards payouts along the value chain.

FXCoin grants access to a complete new set of methods that will fundamentally change the way settlements are processed in the digital advertising value chain. Now that blockchain technology has reached a more mature state, FXCoin takes advantage of the solutions available and combines smart contracts with cryptocurrency based payment.

Find out more at https://fxcoin.uk/

THE FACTS & THE TIMELINE

Token name:FXCoin
What do the Tokens represent?These tokens represent an irrevocable fee advantage in using the Companies’ services in the future.
Total supplyThere will be a fixed supply of 36.0m tokens; no more tokens will be created by the Smart Contract.
10.0m tokens (60%) thereof will be sold during the ICO.
Distribution2.0m tokens during a pre-ICO to early investors with a 25% bonus.
6.0m tokens during the public ICO at nominal rate.
FXCoin token price:0.0005 ETH (1 ETH = 500 FXC)
Unsold tokens:If the soft cap is reached, but there are still FXCoin tokens unsold after 14 days, these FXCion tokens are transferred to the company wallet.
Tradability:We intend to make the FXCoin tokens tradable on popular exchanges within three weeks after the ICO ends.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
markrob

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:57:16 AM

the project looks interesting! you can not call the idea completely new and not similar to existing projects, but in this area it is more important to implement than uniqueness) I will follow you, good luck guys!)
fxcoin_limited (OP)

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:36:57 AM

the project looks interesting! you can not call the idea completely new and not similar to existing projects, but in this area it is more important to implement than uniqueness) I will follow you, good luck guys!)

Thank you

Glad to know that the project resonates with you! 

fxcoin_limited (OP)

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:28:32 AM

Interesting project, no doubt

Thank you Shejal

We hope to gain more supporters from the community like you to make this a reality.  
Namixi

Activity: 228
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:34:13 AM

Hope to update more information such as whitepaper, roadmap, team .. etc
fxcoin_limited (OP)

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:50:03 AM

Hope to update more information such as whitepaper, roadmap, team .. etc

Whitepaper: https://fxcoin.uk/docs/fx_whitepaper.pdf
One-pager: https://fxcoin.uk/docs/one_pager.pdf
Roadmap: https://fxcoin.uk/#roadmap
Official website: https://fxcoin.uk/
ulyashkin.am

Activity: 24

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 04:02:50 PM

Greetings! I am Aleksander Ulyashkin, the founder of mobile bitcoin-wallet FXCoin. [PRO]
With the above project, I have nothing in common, I ask in no circumstances to associate.
We have never done and are not going to do ICO, we have done all the development of our wallet for our money, and we are now working on the territory of Russia, continuing to develop the project. Thank you for your attention.
pipithoi

Activity: 47

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:19:19 PM

it seems like it takes a lot of experience to join this project, it takes a lot of innovators and experienced people to handle this, it is also very interesting is
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: