Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 07:38:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Sell you btc at bitstamp+12.5% and receive paypal  (Read 1414 times)
kashish948 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 28, 2013, 09:43:00 PM
Last edit: October 28, 2013, 10:06:44 PM by kashish948

Hi
I have a method where you can sell approx. 200$ worth btc everyday for 225$ paypal transfer from highly trusted and verified members. That's 12.5% profit at bitstamp price.
I have done several such trades with success. 100% guranteed!

I was looking to sell this method. Anyone interested PM me.
Also note, if the method doesn't work (even after 1 week of sale) and you provide me proof that its not working, I will return all your btc and you keep the method to try in the future for free.
We can discuss how much and how the payment will be done on PM

Let me know
Thanks!

Edit: I can take payment after you successfully use the method. But that's only for trusted members. For others, we can keep the btc in a trusted escrow and let him decide if the method is a scam or genuine. Hope that proves my intention.
Reason: Many are thinking this is a scam
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Magazine

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 28, 2013, 09:43:50 PM

What could go wrong?  Roll Eyes
kashish948 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 28, 2013, 09:47:20 PM

for the n00bs... do not use paypal and if you think you will anyway, at least find out why its a bad idea...

I have successfully traded this way a lot of times. Trust me nothing can go wrong!
And the paypal payment will be from verified accounts and trusted members, so don't worry!
MXRider

Activity: 466
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 28, 2013, 09:54:57 PM

for the n00bs... do not use paypal and if you think you will anyway, at least find out why its a bad idea...

I have successfully traded this way a lot of times. Trust me nothing can go wrong!
And the paypal payment will be from verified accounts and trusted members, so don't worry!

Grin  Grin This has scam written all over it.
kashish948 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 28, 2013, 10:02:08 PM

Grin  Grin This has scam written all over it.

I can take payment after you successfully use the method. But that's only for trusted members. For others, we can keep the btc in a trusted escrow and let him decide if the method is a scam or genuine. Hope that proves my intention
Magazine

View Profile
October 28, 2013, 10:04:12 PM

OP trying to sell coins via PP,

OP now has a way to sell coins via PP.

Mhm...
kashish948 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 28, 2013, 10:05:02 PM

Mhm...

Sold already my friend!
kashish948 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 28, 2013, 10:43:01 PM

Hi
I have a method where you can sell approx. 200$ worth btc everyday for 225$ paypal transfer from highly trusted and verified members. That's 12.5% profit at bitstamp price.

Also note, if the method doesn't work (even after 1 week of sale) and you provide me proof that its not working, I will return all your btc and you keep the method to try in the future for free.

Let me know
Thanks!

Edit: I can take payment after you successfully use the method. But that's only for trusted members. For others, we can keep the btc in a trusted escrow and let him decide if the method is a scam or genuine. Hope that proves my intention.

Will you be willing to wait 120 days until I send you the BTC? It takes that long for paypal to clear.

Paypal payment will be as gift, and as I said earlier from verified and trusted members. I can show screenshot proof of very old payments that i received and did not get any chargeback. I can wait only 1 week for you to test the method.
Magazine

View Profile
October 28, 2013, 10:45:56 PM

Hi

Let me know
Thanks!

Will you be willing to wait 120 days until I send you the BTC? It takes that long for paypal to clear.

Paypal payment will be as gift, and as I said earlier from verified and trusted members. I can show screenshot proof of very old payments that i received and did not get any chargeback. I can wait only 1 week for you to test the method.

Gifts are easy to chargeback

Call PayPal

Explain you didn't make the payment

= Profit?
kashish948 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 28, 2013, 10:51:25 PM

Hi

Let me know
Thanks!

Call PayPal

= Profit?

You don't wanna buy? that's cool! Don't spam my thread!
I think i have given enough proof that its not a scam, if you do not want it, no one's forcing you! Just stay off the thread!
And just as my last explanation, the payment won't come from me. I am not buying your btc. It will be from reputed members!
Magazine

View Profile
October 28, 2013, 10:58:19 PM

Hi

Let me know
Thanks!

Call PayPal

= Profit?

I think i have given enough proof that its not a scam, if you do not want it, no one's forcing you! Just stay off the thread!
And just as my last explanation, the payment won't come from me. I am not buying your btc. It will be from reputed members!

So you're just brokering the trades, i.e match person 1 up with person 2 and earn profit from the trade.
kashish948 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 28, 2013, 11:00:55 PM

Hi

Let me know
Thanks!

Call PayPal

= Profit?

So you're just brokering the trades, i.e match person 1 up with person 2 and earn profit from the trade.

hahaha i don't believe you!!!
Anyone else who is serious about it, contact me
Magazine

View Profile
October 28, 2013, 11:04:12 PM

Fair enough scammer.
kashish948 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 28, 2013, 11:07:59 PM

Mhm...
OP has a way of getting his funds back via PP.

Wow I don't believe this! How else can i prove it?
PS: They are NOT my funds! I will not be involved in any trade after a one time fee to sell the method.
kashish948 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 29, 2013, 12:38:29 AM

Mhm...
OP has a way of getting his funds back via PP.

Wow I don't believe this! How else can i prove it?
PS: They are NOT my funds! I will not be involved in any trade after a one time fee to sell the method.

So someone else will? If you are not the one scamming, you are helping someone else scam.

Who is the someone else? Escrow? Reputed member who will send Paypal? or Paypal itself?  Tongue
eoJ

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 29, 2013, 03:09:45 AM

I don't think this is a scam, I just think the OP is very very stupid.
kashish948 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 29, 2013, 04:02:29 AM

If you don't have the balls to send your btc to a trusted escrow and get all of them back if the method not genuine or not working; I think you are very very stupid!
umbrel

Activity: 79

Bitcoin admirer

View Profile
October 29, 2013, 08:53:19 AM

Maybe you can advice who will be trusted escrow?  Grin
Nothing can go wrong Smiley
Especially I don't understand why are you denying that you gonna send money? Who cares who sends money or behind you in this scheme?
Does the fact that you don't participate proves that this is not a scam?
keatonatron

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

Jack of oh so many trades.

View Profile
October 29, 2013, 09:06:29 AM

I have a better method where you can buy for $200 via paypal and then reverse the charge and get your $200 back.

This method earns you even more money than the OP's method, and I will sell it for half as much!!

1KEATSvAhbB7yj2baLB5xkyJSnkfqPGAqk
Eternity

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 29, 2013, 01:09:23 PM

Ready to get knocked out by sledgehammer ?
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: