Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:10:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: I have received the token and I am confused to sell it? What do you think
invest - 25 (54.3%)
sell - 21 (45.7%)
Total Voters: 46

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I have received the token and I am confused to sell it? What do you think  (Read 2290 times)
El Loco

Activity: 448
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 05:19:01 PM

With no information it's hard to give you advice. First of all you have to learn about the project, study the whitepaper and ask yourself: is this coin useful? Can it have a future?
Then you should also check the current price and compare it with the price of the past.
There are many considerations in order to sell or hold airdrop tokens.
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Apex Investments

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:24:50 PM

This depends on your situation.  There are two main questions here:  do you believe in the project and do you need the funds? 

If you believe in the project long term then I would hold for 6 months to a year to realize the value.  Investments are long term. 

If you need the money than that is a different matter however if you expect the investment to increase a lot in value its better to try to raise the money another way. 

One piece of advice is before participating in any bounty program or investment is to make sure you believe in the project so you aren't tempted to see it.  There were a lot of people who bought BTC at $200, $1000, etc that wish they held but didn't for various reasons.  Make sure this doesn't happen to you. 
LSt56

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:36:52 PM

it depends on what token you get, if you think you have a profit then you should sell the token. but if the price falls below the normal price then you should hold.

Tylev

Activity: 854
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:11:49 PM

I ask for your advice in invested or held up?
Sell on the exchange received a token or not, depends on the prospects and further relevance of this token. If the ICO project, as a result of which this token was released, will develop, and the token will grow in price, then it would be foolish to immediately sell it. We must at least wait until the project gets to its feet, and the token will become stronger and only then decide what to do with it. Of course, if you are not sure about the perspective of the created token, then it can be exchanged for a more promising token or coin.
Fatunad

Activity: 2226
Merit: 347

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:39:40 PM

Sell on the exchange received a token or not, depends on the prospects and further relevance of this token. If the ICO project, as a result of which this token was released, will develop, and the token will grow in price, then it would be foolish to immediately sell it. We must at least wait until the project gets to its feet, and the token will become stronger and only then decide what to do with it. Of course, if you are not sure about the perspective of the created token, then it can be exchanged for a more promising token or coin.
It would really be just common sense into your own part on where if you do see recent updates and further development of the coin and the team still striving to enhance and doing into their job towards the project then its quiet understandable that holding this coin would really be worth on.If you havent see any further updates for that coin then its quiet obvious that selling out asap would be suited on this one.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
gemajai

Activity: 70
Merit: 3

First Decentralize Mobile Service Telecom Company

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:37:12 AM

If you badly need money, then sell it. If not, invest it if there is speculation that its value is goung to increase. Wait for that time. If it increases, then sell it. If there is speculation that it will decrease in value, decide for yourself whether you're going to sell it or hold. It depends on your financial need/capacity and if there is still a speculation that the value will increase.

█████ █████  ██ MOBILINK-COIN ██  █████ █████
▬ FIRST DECENTRALIZED MOBILE SERVICE TELECOM COMPANY ▬ (https://mobilink.io/)
Lanatsa

Activity: 2828
Merit: 649

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:02:02 PM

If you badly need money, then sell it. If not, invest it if there is speculation that its value is goung to increase. Wait for that time. If it increases, then sell it. If there is speculation that it will decrease in value, decide for yourself whether you're going to sell it or hold. It depends on your financial need/capacity and if there is still a speculation that the value will increase.
Sometimes im coming to a point or situation where i do really need money which even those potential coins that im holding would really end up on getting sold because of such need.It cant really be avoided since its our money after all then theres no need to regret later on since those funds are being used into other important things rather than on losing it to other means like gambling or being hacked or being used into useless things.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Laptopcantik

Activity: 120
Merit: 10

laptok212

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:18:50 PM

My advice gan if you have got the coin should not be directly sold and input in VIP bitcoin to be developed more and will add the results of his coin as well.
directhome

Activity: 24

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 05:06:14 AM
Last edit: April 04, 2018, 05:18:48 AM by directhome

I think before answering your question, we need to know how much in-depth research have you done on the ICO before buying OR you just bought it through some hear say rumors about them going to the moon.

My criteria of a good ICO is that:
1. It must be an existing business for a few years with a good model, and have even bigger feasible plans for the reason of doing an ICO.
2. Team composition and advisors are next that I look at, idea can be great but without a strong team, it wouldn't give me sufficient confidence that their plans can be executed without delays, that is if it's ever executed.
3. Next thing would be how unique their business plans are, I realised many ICOs are basically copying ideas from existing businesses, tweek abit and calling it theirs, hence it comes back to the point of why it must be a running business for at least a couple of years.

To end off, I would like to invite long term, serious investors to have a good look at DirectHome. We are an existing successful and profitable business looking to expand globally using our feasible business model, hence the ICO launch. Let me apologise in advance for only writing plain text in our announcement thread due to the restrictions of being a newbie 😓 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3167842.0

Alternatively, you may visit us at our ICO site at https://www.directhome.co. Thank you for your time and our team await you to join our community and grow together with us. 😊

Telegram: https://t.me/joinchat/GFuo2kSlsXKPwGJVaR7zLA
Business: https://www.directhome.com.sg
ICO: https://www.directhome.co
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/DirectHomeSG
nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 05:23:21 AM

Generally speaking if you receive a token it depends on you if you want to sell it right away when it got listed in an exchanges but ask yourself, why do you want to sell it right away? Is there an immediate need for the money or you think the token you received have no future and price will just drop after being listed. In my case I received an airdrop of IGNIS, when IGNIS was listed in Bittrex price dropped to 50% and now its below $1.00, a far cry from its former price of $2.50. I still hold on to it and believe in the developers as they provide constant update on their project.
Bento98

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 06:13:33 AM

I think ni gan, token that agan get it better save first aja.tetapi it all depends on agan sendiri.tapi my suggestion if agan want to sell it better see market first how the price if new fit in sell.
wandino

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:11:49 AM

It will be more helpful if you could us about the coin
rynanosih21

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 07:49:25 AM

If the price is higher then sell it if it is already generating a huge profit. However, if the result obtained is not appropriate estimates then invested just sometimes.
cocoliuis999

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 08:10:24 AM

It depends on your understanding of the project that you join. The usual practice is not to sell immediately after receiving the token, and wait for it to rise to 30%-50%, then sell it to BTC or ETH. If you get this token with strong community support, you probably should continue to hold it.
Katabit

Activity: 203
Merit: 11

ENTRY cryptocurrency

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:23:04 AM

Many for many tokens there is no technology. They must be sold at the first opportunity.

richminded

Activity: 798
Merit: 268

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:33:40 AM

Congrats especially when you receive good token with value already. Now better to sold your holdings since you are not knowledgeable enough to stay in the market, you might lose the opportunity to make profit so sold it now. Better to keep yourself updated, learn more and know what to do next time.
gabum19

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:48:27 AM

Research first before everything else. Try to know if it profitable to sell or to hold in. It depends on you if you really want to give it in or not.
Mikele777

Activity: 64

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:51:29 AM

i think you wanna invest.

in my opinion 2018 highest bonus will have STORM token, and ROX (robotina)

+ monero
Barbolini

Activity: 34

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 01:49:27 PM

I always do a research on coins, especially the ones I get. Even then it's hard to decide what to do. I wouldn't recommend selling. Only if particular coin got pumped and it will lose some value later. But you need to track the development and forum. Holding is the best option because you can get better value later for received coins.
indrofx78

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:40:02 PM

I think the direct selling is better, when the price reaches the maximum and save in local currency.

But if you do not want to sell it, save it as an investment for the future, Minimum 1 year new on sale,

if a good project in 1 year token will rise in price.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: