Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:22:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Consult with which newly listed coins are worth investing in  (Read 144 times)
Supperkittie (OP)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 09:25:15 AM

Just entered the currency circle, I want to buy coins, but there are too many kinds, I don’t know how to choose, please ask the gods which coins are worth investing Grin
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 09:42:56 AM

unfortunatley you are asking the wrong question. you should never ask others which coin to invest in. and why should others tell you which coin to choose? and worst of all why should you even trust others when making a decision about where to put your money? i may tell you buy coin X because X is getting dumped and i want to troll you into losing money.

apart from that even if you found an honest person telling you what coin to choose to invest, you still shouldn't do it because that honest experienced person will know what to do with the coin after he bought it, like if  the price started dropping or the market trend changed, so he will not lose money but you (being new) wouldn't know what to do and will lose money even with a good choice.

the solution is to try and learn how the market works and how trading is done. there are a lot of resources online for learning how to trade and as for the market you just have to open an exchange account and start watching the charts and how they change.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
vlad230

Activity: 616
Merit: 279

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 09:47:58 AM

If you're new and would like to invest some money into crypto currency I would suggest doing your own analysis on them.

Things like:
1. Reading about the coin you want to invest in online (check their website, idea, possible chances of success, check their ANN here on BCT etc.)
2. Check their ATH & ATL on coinmarketcap.com
3. Check to see if they are putting a good part of their money into marketing and PR services since this is very important to get the word out.

I have a few coins that I like and have invested in them like: IOTA, IOST, XVG, ETH, ETC you can check them out if you like.
Shark1989

Activity: 7

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 03:41:25 AM

eosex.com
It's a new exchange that's sending airdrops
The token's name is EXP,New users have rewards, I just signed up!
takngantuk

Activity: 1024
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 03:50:10 AM

If you're new and would like to invest some money into crypto currency I would suggest doing your own analysis on them.

Things like:
1. Reading about the coin you want to invest in online (check their website, idea, possible chances of success, check their ANN here on BCT etc.)
3. Check to see if they are putting a good part of their money into marketing and PR services since this is very important to get the word out.

I have a few coins that I like and have invested in them like: IOTA, IOST, XVG, ETH, ETC you can check them out if you like.

I like your suggestion, to see the coin is good or not we have to watch it. don't easily believe what other people say. and additional if you are a beginner trader. better buy coins that have a large trading volume. because to avoid price manipulation.
Iyeman

Activity: 1183
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 04:10:16 AM

Things like:

I like your suggestion, to see the coin is good or not we have to watch it. don't easily believe what other people say. and additional if you are a beginner trader. better buy coins that have a large trading volume. because to avoid price manipulation.
The big volume doesn't mean if that coin can't be manipulated. you can see even the bitcoin can be manipulated when mtgox trustee was always dumping his bitcoin to the market directly. Remember there are few address that was holding a lot of bitcoin. This still become the big question. At least the big volume will help you to liquidate your crypto easily to be converted into the money.

▄████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
█████                 ▀▀███▄
█████▄                   ▀██▄
███▀███▄                  ███
███  ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ███
███     ▀▀▀▀▀███████████▄▄██▀
███                   ▀▀████
███      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▄█▄
███   ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀██
███ ▄██▀▀                  ██
██████                    ██▀
█████                   ▄██▀
▀████▄       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
 ▀
█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
billionair
A TOKEN POWERED RAFFLE PLATFORM
IN THE BSC ECOSYSTEM
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
███▀ ████████████ ▀████
██  ██████▀▀▀██  █  ███
██  ████▀ ███ ▀███  ███
██  ███▀ █████ ▀██  ███
██  ███▄ █████ ▄██  ███
██  █████ ▀▀▀ ████  ███
██  ██████████████  ███
███▄ ████████████ ▄████
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▄███████▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄
█████▀  ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄  ▀███████
█████  ▀▀▀              ▀▀▀  █████
███                            ███
██                              ██
██        ████      ████        ██
█        ██████    ██████        █
█         ████      ████         █
█                                █
█      ▀▄▄              ▄▄▀      █
██▄      ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀      ▄██
███▄▄      ██████████      ▄▄█████
███████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████
▀████████████████████████████████▀
JOIN AIRDROP
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 04:30:36 AM

For newbie had better to choose bitcoin to start investing. Bitcoin is different from altcoins that often have pump and dump, both of which will make you lose your money or you will get a big profit. However, I have never found a newbie who is successful when investing in altcoins, most of them fail and lose money.

Buy bitcoin and choose for long term investment, and let calm on your wallet. Whilst you have an investment, you should know about investment in cryptocurrency a whole. Read everything related to cryptocurrency like this forum, you can as everything that you haven't know. After you know about cryptocurrency and know how to make profit in cryptocurrency, you can change the startegy investment from long term to short term or even you choose trading for gain profit.
andytruongct

Activity: 72

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 06:50:59 AM

But the new coin listed is really the opportunity for investors. But whatever, the opportunity goes hand in hand with risk. The new coin always implies huge risks. Investors face the risk of devaluation of currencies, scam projects, etc. Therefore, you need to consider carefully when investing your money.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: