Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 01:04:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: China to legalize ICOs  (Read 880 times)
fasdorcas

Activity: 798
Merit: 527

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:37:52 PM

It is impossible for China to legalize the ico. How could it be possible to legalize ico if China even listed BTC as illegal?

Lol. I really wonder! China that has been stating their stand clearly on how they really do not want to have anything to do with cryptocurrency and that baffles me though for them, as they are going to end up missing out anyway. However, I still always have this belief that they will always come around in the long run, even though they are trying too hard to convince.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
judaspriest

Activity: 1330
Merit: 100

C O M B O

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:48:59 PM

China which had halted new ICOs stating the risk of investment of their is hinting of lifting the ban within 2018.
Director of the Center for Financial Technology, Yang Dong, hinted regulated ICOs are coming.

http://bitcoinist.com/chinese-official-new-regulations-2018-may-end-ico-ban/

I'm not sure about this. possibly a deliberate rumor. in fact China has banned the trade of bitcoin and ico circulation

xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:52:36 PM

A fake news to try to pump crypo coins... Are they paid to post thoses news?
eye-con

Activity: 449
Merit: 102

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:33:56 PM

China which had halted new ICOs stating the risk of investment of their is hinting of lifting the ban within 2018.
Director of the Center for Financial Technology, Yang Dong, hinted regulated ICOs are coming.

i doubt about this information, at first, it may be good, but this might be the reason for another dump. china officially announce that bitcoin is illegal on their country, that's why investors from china pull out their investment because of that announcement.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.13                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
popolite11

Activity: 882
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:15:03 AM

The Chinese market is huge. We can not even more accurately represent its potential. Therefore the legalization of ICO has great implications for the development of the whole cryptocurrency world.
ptolimeus

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:51:56 PM

A fake news to try to pump crypo coins... Are they paid to post thoses news?
Someone of course pays for fake news, because someone is very profitable. At the current moment, it is necessary to recheck every news, because there is a lot of deceit. But nevertheless, all countries in the future will legalize crypto currencies and ICO including China.
Fear
aka elbashadodo

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 12:47:04 PM

We don't have a lot of information about this news. And we can't say is it true or fake news. But if it's true and the ICO will be legal on China, it will bring a good growth in crypto
4ernuy

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 12:50:40 PM

Japan has already taken important steps towards legalizing ICO, now it is China's turn to come to its senses and take the right path.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
bitctrimor1

Activity: 252
Merit: 104

“Blockchain Connection Framework”

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 12:55:07 PM

I am not sure about the truthfulness of this new, like many others here are suspecting, because China is one of those countries that are quite aggressive with locking out ICOs in their country. I think they are planning to introduce and develop projects of their own, so they lock out others. That's why I have noticed that many ICOs are restricted in users from China, which only goes to show that there is seemingly a wall that precludes developers from opening their projects in China. But, if there is reality to this, it can surely be of help because China is such a big market that it can help the cryptocurrency market to be promoted globally.

O M N I T U D E              BLOCKCHAIN E-COMMERCE                      JOIN NOW
▄ ▄ ▄ █ █    W H I T E P A P E R    █ █ ▀ ▀ ▀

FACEBOOK          TWITTER          LINKEDIN        TELEGRAM          REDDIT         ANN THREAD
GrandBcn

Activity: 275
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:33:29 PM

Yes, of course, it can only be rumors and empty assumptions. However, if it is true we will see a huge increase in capitalization, in my opinion. China is a huge territory and very densely populated. If the government abolishes some of its prohibitions it will be fantastic.
SplendidHunter

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:35:14 PM

Yeah, I`ve seen the real pics of Chinease store, where they would sell a supercars for Bitcoin, Ethereum and Bitcoin Cash, so I would not be suprised, lol
lanalang

Activity: 227

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 09:04:47 PM

The Chinese government trolls all the world of crypto. They can't make the unambiguous decision concerning cryptography. The whole world suffers from this uncertainty. I hope that they will allow you and it will exert very positive impact on all cryptomarket.
vikl56

Activity: 113
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:01:34 AM

On April 9th, at the launching ceremony of the “Hangzhou Blockchain Industrial Park in China”, Yao Yongjie, Chairman of Hangzhou Yiqi Investment, announced the establishment of a Xiongan Global Blockchain Innovation Fund with a total scale of RMB 10 billion. Xu Xiaoping’s fund consultant. At the same time, Xiongan Fund Management Company, which includes Li Xiaolai and the old cat as the manager, was established to participate in fund management.
Public information shows that government-directed funds account for as much as 30% of total investment. In this overview of the Ten Billion Innovation Fund, Li Xiaolai and his INBlockchain will lead the fund management company to run the fund as a manager.
The founder of INBlockchain, Li Xiaolai, has the title of "China's richest Bitcoin". He has many years of experience in blockchain investment, involving blockchain venture capital financing, token exchanges, public chain fork, off-site transactions, and participation in The rise of the domestic virtual currency industry.
wpalczynski
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:51:38 AM

This seem like an isolated article, and I personnally think it's a fake considering China's recent stances on cryptocurrency.

tulpash

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:40:27 PM

Regulations are good to get rid of all the scams and shitcoins.  I wish that this will happen sooner.  With regulations, more money will come into the good projects and with more money, price will mooooooooonn!!!
If the news is not a fake, then it really opens the door for big investments in crypto currency. Yes, China has very actively started to deal with crypto currencies, the country has a very large center, which is engaged in the study of crypto currencies. There is some probability that this news will turn out to be true.
boyjackyou

Activity: 301
Merit: 11

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:00:31 PM

Not quite going to happem china wont allowe these ICOs as they have banned it together with cryptocurrency mining,trading etc. It only means that these legalization could have been done a long time ago but not now,its morelikely not going to happen because if china wanted it ,they have removed the restrictions a long time ago.

Tatyana20100

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:21:09 PM

Despite the bans, China is developing much faster in the crypto currency market, and if they lift the bans, it will be a big breakthrough and growth in capitalization. China is blocking many ICOs and lifting bans and blockages will facilitate the development of the crypto-currency market around the world. We will wait for good news.
olsyd

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:35:49 PM

I think soon we will hear how Google, Facebook and Twitter remove the ban on ICO advertising. Now I am very interested what information we will further hear in the news when the crypto market turned for growth
grchina

Activity: 476
Merit: 278

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:39:44 PM

They will legalize it only so they can control the market again with new about them banning icos Grin Dont trust the news that are going arround,in most cases they are just placed as a way of cotroling the market you can see this when the price is going down internet is full with crypto is dead headlines
Milenyto

Activity: 120

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:42:14 PM

Every government will try to legalize the cryptocurrency. China have an own way in economics and political area. This news shows that China's leaders pay special attention to the ICO and crypto.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: