Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:35:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin startup entrepreneurs  (Read 933 times)
emyhzt (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2013, 05:40:05 PM

Hi, I am new on Bitcointalk and I just wanted to let you know about my interest in helping Bitcoin startup entrepreneurs, specially  entrepreneurs under 25 or university students in Europe. I am based in France and I represent SuB25 (Startup Bitcoin 25) in Europe. SuB25 is a global initiative to foster cryptocurrency entrepreneurial ventures. There are representatives in the US and Asia and now in Europe... We aim to be present on campuses and spread the word about Bitcoin and the opportunities it can represent both for users and for startup founders. I must say in France - apart from the French members on forums like this one - the general knowledge about Bitcoin is still quite low compared to many countries so my first task is to develop local initiatives such as the Bitcoin Meetup Cote d'Azur, a region in France which hosts a famous European tech park with tens of large international tech firms, but no Bitcoin meetup.. until now. So it will be a step by step approach but given the recognized tech talent in France I think I should find some very interesting projects soon... Look forward to chatting with you all once my newbie status expires...
Emy
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
moneyboss

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 27, 2013, 05:59:04 PM

Interesting idea to say the least, of course i and i assume other users have a lots of questions towards your company

do you have a website i can see for more information?
also are you in contact currently with any entrepreneurs or no?

all the best
emyhzt (OP)

Activity: 5

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2013, 07:16:37 PM
Last edit: October 27, 2013, 07:44:42 PM by emyhzt

Thanks for your comment. Yes sure I am in contact with entrepreneurs. I am helping entrepreneurs for example set up specific Bitcoin projects such as one in the media sector, more info about this will be posted soon.

SuB25 is an initiative focusing on younger entrepreneurs launched by the founders of Seedcoin a seed-stage Bitcoin virtual incubator with mentors all around the world. So the objective of SuB25 is to encourage and assist young entrepreneurs to create Bitcoin startups - individually or as a team - which may later qualify to be funded and incubated by Seedcoin.

One SuB25 representative is currently active in the Boston area, participating to Bitcoin meetups there and building the network among Boston area students. I am just starting in France and the UK for now with the help of contacts of the Seedcoin founders in the region. A few changes being done to the site, will post an url very soon. twitter account: sub25Eu.
ANiceJewishBoy

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 29, 2013, 12:08:31 AM

This sounds very interesting, and I would be interested in participating. I don't have a lot of money, but I have a lot of passion and some pretty amazing ideas.

I have heard about a few things in the Bitcoin community that may interest you. You can earn free coins by writing for Devtome, so people that have no money can get their first Bitcoin. And the people that work for Devcoins are working towards building a rocket, and a community and some other things that I could only dream of Bitcoin accomplishing. http://www.devtome.com/doku.php?id=devcoin_bounty This link shows all the stuff they are working towards, and when you buy Devcoins, you support these things.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: