Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 11:28:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 Twitter, google, facebook BAN ICO ADS. - ALERT 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥  (Read 170 times)
maliboom (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:31:53 AM

It's a shame.
Google, facebook and twitter have earned billions with our data and our contents and now they close to blockachain that allows decentalized contents and profit..
This will be their failure. I have decided to close the accounts.

We can no longer tolerate this monopoly.

FREE SOCIAL FOR FREE SOCIETY

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mysterecryptoooo

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:54:51 AM
Last edit: March 27, 2018, 12:36:58 PM by mysterecryptoooo

Indeed those platforms have made tons of money with those ads and now they are turning their back on blockchain. Maybe they feel themselves in danger because of the technology of blockchain. Nowadays, we see the birth of Altcoins that are providing services close to the ones those platforms are offering, that can be a sort of explanation.
I wonder what the Youtubers are gonna do, close their accountS like you or find an alternative....
As for this whole conspiracy,, i think they have tried it hundred times and yet BTC has survived and it ll live on, thats my conviction.

▬▬▬▬ ▮ ▮ ▮WORLDOPOLY▮ ▮ ▮ ▬▬▬
First Augmented  reality game based on blockchain
JOIN OUR   ICO  26 Feb-21 Jun
maliboom (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:11:14 PM

Indeed those platforms have made tons of money with those ads and now they are turning their back on blockchain. Maybe they feel themselves in danger because of the technology of blockchain. Nowadays, we see the birth of Altcoins that are providing services close to the ones those platforms are offering, that can be a sort of explanation.
I wonder what the Youtubers are gonna do, close their accountS like you or find an alternative....
As for this whole conspiracy,, i think they have tried it hundred times and yet BTC has survived and it ll live on, thats my conviction.

As for this whole conspiracy,, i think they have tried it hundred times and yet BTC has survived and it ll live on, thats my conviction..

I think I will end up just like this. In the world there has been a revolt against social media. Facebook could end in a few years. Now we just have to wait for the advent of new social networks based on blockchaing.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: