Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:52:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [2018-03-15] Google to Ban Cryptocurrency Ads. Bitcoin Price Drops  (Read 247 times)
Baoo

Activity: 854
Merit: 115

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:24:05 AM

Well, I think this bad behaviour from Google , because of pressure from some governments on them. Moreover, this decision is unfortunate and  that led to a big fall (crisis) in Bitcoin and other currencies. And despite all the attempts to destroy Bitcoin but they will never achieve their goals, also it is certain that bitcoin will overcome these crises and problems as it did previously with China, South Korea.. and other.

In addition to that, I think there will be a solution in the near future to this small problem and another one which it is the  panic sell, and it is sure that bitcoin  will return to the top, we just have to wait a while.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:55:26 PM

Google shocked the cryptocurrency market with its updated financial products policy. According to the announcement, the largest international corporation made up its mind to disable digital currency advertising. At the same time, the Bitcoin value keeps its previous tactics – a gradual markdown.

"We don't have a crystal ball to know where the future is going to go with cryptocurrencies, but we've seen enough consumer harm or potential for consumer harm that it's an area that we want to approach with extreme caution," Scott Spencer, Google's director of sustainable ads, told CNBC.

Read the details in the article of Coinidol dot com, the world blockchain news outlet: https://coinidol.com/google-to-ban-cryptocurrency-ads/

I don't know if the recent drop was due to google or not but one thing is for sure that this is not a good sign for the market. As one should be aware of that more than 70% search results happen on google and many ad help to boast the business for various ICO's. Also, it helps people to know about new companies and their plans. Basically it brings new customers in the market, and this ban can adversely affect the market.
i dont think that the last drop is because of this news,because i believe that google advertisement dont really give cryptos popularitu,because theres a lot of social medias that we use as medium for advertising and same us our bitcointalk.org in which surely guaranteed that all followers are involving cryptocurrency and enough reason for us to circulate our publicity
LoveKamil

Activity: 186
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:28:40 PM

Social media giant Snapchat, such as Google and Facebook, will block advertising ICO. Who benefits? personally I believe that the all on hand Bounties companies))
Universal pics

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 08:28:16 PM

One more meadia giant bans crypto ads and helps to ruin the market a little more
god dammit, I hope it will end soon
Hammond ltd

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 08:31:54 PM

Once more we see how bitcoin in particular and the whole market in general react on bad news
Qartersa

Activity: 868
Merit: 535

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:41:39 PM

Google shocked the cryptocurrency market with its updated financial products policy. According to the announcement, the largest international corporation made up its mind to disable digital currency advertising. At the same time, the Bitcoin value keeps its previous tactics – a gradual markdown.

"We don't have a crystal ball to know where the future is going to go with cryptocurrencies, but we've seen enough consumer harm or potential for consumer harm that it's an area that we want to approach with extreme caution," Scott Spencer, Google's director of sustainable ads, told CNBC.

Read the details in the article of Coinidol dot com, the world blockchain news outlet: https://coinidol.com/google-to-ban-cryptocurrency-ads/

I am not surprised by this. Google disabling ICO ads following Facebook is the clearest picture I have seen long before this news came out. It is because up until this moment, corporations, partnerships or entities still look for ways to generate public number through policy-making strategies and see how the public react to massive/substantial changes. It is just like testing waters in every sense of the word. Having said this, we have to look for what is next because surely Google just wanted to see for themselves how this new change affects its clientele. Do not be too consumed by its ban because once the heads realize how a huge chunk of the populace is directly/indirectly affected by it, they will look for means to revert the usual. Of course, they do not want their company to be paralyzed just because of ICOs.
Vladdirescu87 (OP)

Activity: 966
Merit: 264

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:38:41 AM

Facebook (Instagram), Google, Yandex, Twitter, Snapchat, who's next? What do you think?
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: