Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 05:07:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] 🔥🔥HAZEIAN 🔥🔥 THE FUTURE OF DECENTRALISED TRADE 🔥  (Read 740 times)
hazeian_philip (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 07:58:38 AM

What makes your project different between other similar projects?

Hi supernva,

Thanks for your interest.

Other projects focus on one specific type of marketplace (and often not very well). Hazeian is different, our technology is open and customisable so users can create and earn tokens from a huge range of decentralised services; such as online stores, peer-to-peer marketplaces, payment processors and trading platforms.

Our aim is to keep things simple for users while we handle the complexity of decentralisation and smart contracts. We’ll be targeting business and users that want to create a decentralised service but don’t have the time or skills to create and manage it.

When we launch, you’ll be able to sign up and create a new decentralised service in a few clicks. You can customise it how you like and we’ll set up and manage everything behind the scenes.

Any more questions just let me know.
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TimeTeller

Activity: 2702
Merit: 588

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 11:17:26 PM

Hi all! I've just found SWOT-analysis of this project. Does it seem realistic, how do you think?
https://swot.digrate.com/report/489bc1e3-9a9e-4270-b15f-c69219da7a91

Hi SShikakAA, I am the co-founder of Hazeian. Thank you for taking the time to do a SWOT analysis, it's great feedback for us. We will take a look and try to address the weaknesses before the crowdsale next month.

I think the info on that website is from the team themselves.
I've seen also one project before without entries from the weaknesses and threats.
Of course, no one is perfect. So you might want to look at it also and check the validity of that document.

Hi TimeTeller, the information in the SWOT analysis isn't from us. I thought SShikakAA had made it but I mis-read his post.

You're right, the SWOT doesn't contain threats or weaknesses which is a shame. We welcome all feedback (good and bad) - if anyone has any questions or doubts it would be great to hear them so we can address things before the crowdsale starts.

That website is not a good source at all.
Though they have a disclaimer that the report was prepared without the participation of digrate employees.
So who are those external sources?
The strengths as well as opportunities are detailed ones.
hazeian_philip (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 06:31:52 AM

Hi all! I've just found SWOT-analysis of this project. Does it seem realistic, how do you think?
https://swot.digrate.com/report/489bc1e3-9a9e-4270-b15f-c69219da7a91

Hi SShikakAA, I am the co-founder of Hazeian. Thank you for taking the time to do a SWOT analysis, it's great feedback for us. We will take a look and try to address the weaknesses before the crowdsale next month.

I think the info on that website is from the team themselves.
I've seen also one project before without entries from the weaknesses and threats.
Of course, no one is perfect. So you might want to look at it also and check the validity of that document.

Hi TimeTeller, the information in the SWOT analysis isn't from us. I thought SShikakAA had made it but I mis-read his post.

You're right, the SWOT doesn't contain threats or weaknesses which is a shame. We welcome all feedback (good and bad) - if anyone has any questions or doubts it would be great to hear them so we can address things before the crowdsale starts.

That website is not a good source at all.
Though they have a disclaimer that the report was prepared without the participation of digrate employees.
So who are those external sources?
The strengths as well as opportunities are detailed ones.

I just picked another SWOT analysis from their site at random and it had exactly the same strengths and weaknesses. I wouldn't recommend this website as a source.

See: https://swot.digrate.com/report/67feed7f-aa06-4f5d-8cc5-e2ee38f65362
kohanvn

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:38:56 AM

Hazeian supports many different types of marketplace. To make the marketplace system as flexible as possible Hazeian has reduced it down to its basic components: a buyer and a seller. The seller creates advertisements, while the buyer creates trades linked to the advertisements.
https://t.co/6tpwWNoR29
hazeian_philip (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 03:37:39 PM

We are pleased to announce the Hazeian Bounty Program!

You can find details here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3338936.0
hazeian_philip (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 11:57:04 AM

Only three weeks to go until the presale! Make sure you register now at https://www.hazeian.com to receive a 20% discount on the crowdsale price
anthreelis

Activity: 100

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 04:44:18 AM

I would like to know more about the team who are behind this because no profile links are available to get more details.

hazeian_philip (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 06:10:22 AM

I would like to know more about the team who are behind this because no profile links are available to get more details.

Hi, on our website all our team have links to their social profiles. We also have detailed profiles for each of our team members in our white paper.
bocahebitren

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 06:33:11 AM

I believe this project will be successful because the project has a good concept and is managed by a great team
hazeian_simon

Activity: 6

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 09:41:49 AM

I believe this project will be successful because the project has a good concept and is managed by a great team

Thanks bocahebitren! We're really excited to get Hazeian out to you all!
poppapop456

Activity: 69

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 04:12:56 PM

I'm interesting to this project and i want to be a part of it. From which point I can start? I hope to answer me soon... Thanks!
hazeian_philip (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 04:44:06 PM

I'm interesting to this project and i want to be a part of it. From which point I can start? I hope to answer me soon... Thanks!

Thats great!

You can register for the presale and crowdsale on our website here: https://www.hazeian.com/

You can take part in our bounty campaign here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3338936

Once you have registered on our website you can also take part in our referral scheme!
hazeian_philip (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 04:46:44 PM

Seems to be a promising project, what do you think of the exchange that will be used after the ICO ends? Thanks and good luck!

Thanks! We are in talks with a few exchanges now about getting listed, we should be on an exchange within a few weeks of the crowdsale. Once we have confirmed which one we will let you know where and when.
CryptoStills

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

http://www.cryptostills.com

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 06:08:38 PM

Hazeian is listed on CryptoStills

Coming in at a Bronze podium position

• Full project presentation
• Full media linking
• Continuous Twitter news updates
• Moderated discussions

CryptoStills (http://cryptostills.com/)
hazeian_philip (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 06:20:18 PM

Hazeian is listed on CryptoStills

Coming in at a Bronze podium position

• Full project presentation
• Full media linking
• Continuous Twitter news updates
• Moderated discussions

Thank you for the listing!
murphylovelyly

Activity: 19

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 03:56:46 PM

I will refer some people to follow this project and I really support this project because it can be seen from its development very well and hopefully many like this project and good luck
hazeian_philip (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 02:25:42 PM

I will refer some people to follow this project and I really support this project because it can be seen from its development very well and hopefully many like this project and good luck

Thank you for your support. If you register on our website you can join our referral program!
Lucica

Activity: 116

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:16:11 PM

excellent and exciting project, i hope the team will continue to intensively promote this project so that more will be known and the project will be more developed and successful.
hazeian_philip (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 09:34:32 AM

excellent and exciting project, i hope the team will continue to intensively promote this project so that more will be known and the project will be more developed and successful.

Thank you for your support!
hazeian_simon

Activity: 6

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 03:51:59 PM

We're excited to say that our pre-sale starts tomorrow! Please post on here if you have any questions!
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: