Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 07:52:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO/ICO]💠World Bit Bank💠The world’s first legal cryptocurrency bank💠  (Read 24963 times)
WorldBitBank (OP)

Activity: 288
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 02:09:38 PM

Their idea is quite attractive in my opinion! Very nice design, advisable business!  Good luck dev's!

Thanks!
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Vinay Attrey

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 06:58:01 AM

I wish this ICO will be smash. Impeccable project, judicious approach, very nice activity!
RyanPo

Activity: 36

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 07:29:36 AM

Hello, all! Expect you discover enough resources to develop your business!
Grifosha

Activity: 350
Merit: 4

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 09:45:06 PM

Hi developers!
Is there news about the funds that support your project? You easily typed a soft cap on the pre-ICO. But $ 250 million is a more substantial amount and without the support of the funds it will be very difficult to collect it.
WorldBitBank (OP)

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 09:48:04 AM

Dear manager ,Is bounty end ?

Bounty will continue till the end of ico. All the coins earned in the present bounty campaign will be paid before start of ico
WorldBitBank (OP)

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 09:49:27 AM

Hello, all! Expect you discover enough resources to develop your business!

Hi we are working on this issue
WorldBitBank (OP)

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 09:52:20 AM

Hi developers!
Is there news about the funds that support your project? You easily typed a soft cap on the pre-ICO. But $ 250 million is a more substantial amount and without the support of the funds it will be very difficult to collect it.

Yes, you are certainly right. We are negotiating with funds and big investors. Now we are not ready to tell you what is the result
sarfield

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 09:57:14 AM

Bounty will continue till the end of ico. All the coins earned in the present bounty campaign will be paid before start of ico

Bounty continues, will there be addition of bounty participants in ico later?
Certainly there are still many people who want to help to promote this WBB.

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
[/center]
Lee Bi

Activity: 13

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 10:09:06 AM

Seems very nice!
Very nice idea, impeccable activity.  Good luck guys.
!vanovi4

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 10:23:04 PM

I think this is a really good project. "World Bit Bank" will create a group of crypto banks, by acquiring operating banks in different countries of the world (USA, Canada, Brazil, Germany, Great Britain, Switzerland, Turkey, India, Japan, Australia). for servicing clients' crypto.
WorldBitBank (OP)

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 01:31:21 PM

I think this is a really good project. "World Bit Bank" will create a group of crypto banks, by acquiring operating banks in different countries of the world (USA, Canada, Brazil, Germany, Great Britain, Switzerland, Turkey, India, Japan, Australia). for servicing clients' crypto.
Thanks! It will be exactly that
WorldBitBank (OP)

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 01:31:53 PM

Seems very nice!
Very nice idea, impeccable activity.  Good luck guys.

Thank you! Best wishes
WorldBitBank (OP)

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 01:33:53 PM

Bounty continues, will there be addition of bounty participants in ico later?
Certainly there are still many people who want to help to promote this WBB.
Yes there may be more participants but we are not sure how exactly it has to work
joey alexander

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 06:33:45 PM

A cryptocurrency bank which delivers a gamut of traditional banking services using cryptocurrency is an interesting idea. It will offer customized solutions to individuals as well as businesses at a very minimal cost of banking environment. Thus, it will be a help for those customers who have been fed-up with the cumbersome architecture of conventional banking system. It is going to disrupt the entire existing cryptocurrency platform with its unique service.
zanezane

Activity: 868
Merit: 150

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 01:54:29 AM

I heard the bounty allocation will increase. May I know how much will be added? You guys won our hearts and ready to support the project through out.

Hopefully, you'll release an official announcement about this.

Crypbull

Activity: 322
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:13:50 PM

As a complementary ecosystem to the standard banking, it aims to supply financial inclusion to all the digital currency holders at a fraction of the cost, automated procedures and lessened time gap. Third party payment app integrations also are within the pipeline. additionally, to acting as a deposit for storing digital assets and data, it'll provide customised banking solutions to people. The hardiness of the platform lies in its compatibility with EU norms.
Nightz

Activity: 1302
Merit: 504

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 07:08:15 PM

I thought that Coinbase is the world's first legal cryptocurrency bank. They have all the licenses and that even within the US, which is much harder to get than elsewhere.

I thought we were the first. At the moment when the WBB had been founded it was the first in this branch

Smiley you could of course argue that way, but considering the overall situation realistically it's more likely that Coinbase is probably closer to what a normal user would see as a bank.
WorldBitBank (OP)

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 04:59:45 PM

A cryptocurrency bank which delivers a gamut of traditional banking services using cryptocurrency is an interesting idea. It will offer customized solutions to individuals as well as businesses at a very minimal cost of banking environment. Thus, it will be a help for those customers who have been fed-up with the cumbersome architecture of conventional banking system. It is going to disrupt the entire existing cryptocurrency platform with its unique service.

Hopefully it will be exactly that. Surely success of the project depends on your support. Thank you
WorldBitBank (OP)

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 05:00:23 PM

Hi, fellows.
I got in this idea. I'm interested to watch how the owners perform the plan!

Thanks for your interest
WorldBitBank (OP)

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 05:03:06 PM

I heard the bounty allocation will increase. May I know how much will be added? You guys won our hearts and ready to support the project through out.

Hopefully, you'll release an official announcement about this.

Thank you very much. Unfortunately we can't say exactly how many participants will be in the upcoming bounty campaign. Soon we will announce this information
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: