Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 09:24:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why you Still believe in Bitcoin?  (Read 1846 times)
Morning honor

Activity: 216
Merit: 17

Xircus

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:18:15 PM

My faith is because I see in him a great future and the hope that he will live and move forward in me will never die.
I believe in bitcoin cause it give me good future and hope to become successful.
You have a point.In crypto currecy many good opportunity we can gained of it and on how our income will grow by participating bounty program to get bitcoin after tokens as rewarded the converted on it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Amakwah

Activity: 209
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:27:07 PM

I believe in bitcoin because now more and more coin are supporting bitcoin to be a market where crypto transactions, and bitcoin is also the best market for profit and the most popular in the world of crypto.
lightning mcqueen

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:27:31 PM

I still believe in bitcoin because bitcoin has a price that is always higher than other coins and investing in bitcoin will also remain profitable even though bitcoin has a fluctuating price but will still be the favorite coin

I do believe in bitcoin even if right now the price is fluctuating, because bitcoin answers my prayero br in financial and I can and I will continue to use and support bitcoin whatever situations it has today.
Creating N Action

Activity: 266
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:33:42 PM

Honestly, I have not had the risk of handling bitcoin and getting cash from the bank, bitcoin has more security because it's a lot of trust in it and really promising coin. I believe in bitcoin because many things that have been helped not only to me, but to my family and special love ones. I will never forget and leave the bitcoin because I can not help my family if I did not recognize it.

bajigur894784

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:43:32 PM

Because I think bitcoin is a technology of currency innovation for the future.

In the era of global commerce, the public needs an easier, faster, safer, transparent, efficient, and most reliable base exchange.

And bitcoin technology is able to replace the banking technology system that requires resources, consumes enormous expenses, time consuming and vulnerable correction of human error in recording all the world financial transactions. Bitcoin is more practical and fits as an alternative currency option.
Mazda17

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:47:29 PM

I believe because this is the future. The world is changing. And we must change with him. In the modern world, it became harder for an ordinary person to earn money, and this sphere is new and there are more opportunities in it
Yeah right, if the world starts to change then we have to follow that change so with the bitcoin in the present then we must follow and develop to have a good future so that what we want to bitcoin quickly materialize if we follow it.
I'm sure bitcoin has a good future money and bitcoin can realize the wishes of many people including myself.
stellgod

Activity: 659
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:48:34 AM

because I have enjoyed the bitcoin results and have changed my life basically in a very petrified economy and I already have investments because I think that in the future there will be many needs that we must fulfill.
I do believe in bitcoin and that I will keep on believing it because so far, bitcoin has not given me any such reason because of which is start disbelieving bitcoin and that it is still helping me in so many ways and that it is giving me a chance of making more money as well as it is playing a key role in lifting my living style as well and that I am very much satisfied with the bitcoin is performing now.
Klara_karlovna

Activity: 392
Merit: 70

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:52:40 AM

because it's a completely new technology. An undeveloped market. Remember Henry Ford and his 1st car. All around laughed at me, except wife, which had believed in his success
LCHY

Activity: 39

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:22:55 AM

I think I believe in blockchain technology more than Bitcoin it self.......but it doesn't mean that Bitcoin is a fraud.
Harley29

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:29:29 PM

I believe in bitcoin because now more and more coin are supporting bitcoin to be a market where crypto transactions, and bitcoin is also the best market for profit and the most popular in the world of crypto.
Yes I do agree with you that bitcoin system is really very good and it is improving day by day, we should not lose our hope related to bitcoin because the price and the demand of bitcoin get high with each and every positive step we use to take for bitcoin, bitcoin is the best currency that support a lot of countries at the time of crises and it gives us the opportunity to get income even if we have nothing to invest, I believe in bitcoin because it is not only the investment but it is the entire job for me.
webdevmastery

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:34:57 PM

This is more secured stage contrasted with banks and it will return more benefit so every one of the people groups are drop the record in bank at that point join the crypto stage so it is additionally encouraging stage.  Wink Wink Wink

honestly! Bitcoin is exchange the whole way of existence. 
Bitcoin is an unfathomable length of time computerized cash so it will keep on crypto organize.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
So,
Bitcoin will never pass on anyway one plausibility is possible Internet is fail miserably on the planet normally computerized types of cash are kicked the basin. Grin Grin Grin

Bitcoins is really good for long term investment and that is the reason why people is keep on investing, the volatility of the market makes every cryptocurrency in the market become very profitable so keep on investing today in order to earn more profit in the future.
StonedWolf

Activity: 308
Merit: 120

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:39:51 PM

I still believe in bitcoin for 3 reasons :

1- Bitcoin is the only currency that is known around the world and hides the identity of the sender and the receiver.
2- Investments in bitcoin are still in increasing curves.
3- All mathematical models built on in-depth economic studies estimate an outstanding future of bitcoin.

Cryptpopo

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 10:54:11 PM

Bitcoin is going fast globally and it has prospect. Some part of the world have started allowing it the economy, so very soon it will enter world market.
ahiaba.john@yahoo.com

Activity: 365
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:58:43 PM

Yes I still believe in bitcoin because we can trade with it and used it for other transaction now. This is testing stage for bitcoin as regards to some bans by some few countries. This is the right time for bitcoin to proof to whole world that it has come to stay.

CAPTEZECC

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:17:30 PM

Whenever l look block chain account and my see my bitcoin it gives me joy. I have hope for tomorrow and am still going to buy more because I believe that crypto currency investment can make someone's dream come alive if properly managed
agentx44

Activity: 756
Merit: 268

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:22:32 PM

Whenever l look block chain account and my see my bitcoin it gives me joy. I have hope for tomorrow and am still going to buy more because I believe that crypto currency investment can make someone's dream come alive if properly managed
I agree, it was good for you to have that kind of thinking. I still believe in bitcoin simply because it still gives money for me which I need. As long as bitcoin has a value, i will comtinue beileving on it and I know that it will give a better future for me someday if im going to continue saving some of it.
Addywealth

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:24:58 PM

I believe in bitcoin because I still see people making money fronit even though not as much at it uses to be , also with the rate other coins are springing up to be traded against bitcoin am very sure everything would soon be alright
no0dlepunk

Activity: 490
Merit: 258

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:26:55 PM

Because money and banks have failed me for so many years. I had kept a bunch of money in banks but the annual profit was unacceptable versus the gains they got from it. Banks have made themselves rich using someone else's money, this is why they fear bitcoins in the first place. Now, it is obvious that big banks (money makers) are the reason why bitcoin and other cryptos fall prices - they surely will try to accumulate as many bitcoins as they can because they failed to do so on the early stage. Few years from today, bitcoin will be the money for all of us - this is why i believe in bitcoin.
miyong

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:57:32 PM
Last edit: April 11, 2018, 12:36:27 AM by miyong

My faith is because I see in him a great future and the hope that he will live and move forward in me will never die.
I believe in bitcoin cause it give me good future and hope to become successful.

Well said, i also believe that bitcoin can give us a good future and become successful too.  When we are earning great,  we can use it to other purpose like invest it to other business to gain more profit.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
wriizo

Activity: 132

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:07:22 AM

First of all because its decentralized transactions are really secure and anonymous. Bitcoin is mainstream, even my grandma knows about it, everyday its on the news. I also have huge faith that it will once again blow up to what it was, even bigger. In general its a good investment, let's be real, if Bitcoin blows up once again, a lot of new millionaires will be made, which is better than what banks offer and other investments in particular.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: