Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 09:32:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why you Still believe in Bitcoin?  (Read 1846 times)
james23

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:57:27 AM

This is more secured stage contrasted with banks and it will return more benefit so every one of the people groups are drop the record in bank at that point join the crypto stage so it is additionally encouraging stage.  Wink Wink Wink

honestly! Bitcoin is exchange the whole way of existence. 
Bitcoin is an unfathomable length of time computerized cash so it will keep on crypto organize.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
So,
Bitcoin will never pass on anyway one plausibility is possible Internet is fail miserably on the planet normally computerized types of cash are kicked the basin. Grin Grin Grin
Yes I'm still do really believe in bitcoin no matter what happens I will still keep working and doing things for bitcoin
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jaemouns

Activity: 274
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 03:08:54 AM

This is more secured stage contrasted with banks and it will return more benefit so every one of the people groups are drop the record in bank at that point join the crypto stage so it is additionally encouraging stage.  Wink Wink Wink

Bitcoin is an unfathomable length of time computerized cash so it will keep on crypto organize.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
So,
Bitcoin will never pass on anyway one plausibility is possible Internet is fail miserably on the planet normally computerized types of cash are kicked the basin. Grin Grin Grin
I've really still believe in bitcoin because I know I have a future on it in terms of expanding my profits and providing my needs in life.
lightning mcqueen

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 03:11:15 AM

I believe Bitcoin because Bitcoin will help me build my future. I can use betacan as a bank. All I can invest in is a good profit in my future. Bitaken has made a place in everyone's mind, so I believe Bitcoin.

I do believe in bitcoin and will still believe in it, as far as I am concerned I am still earning using my bitcoin so I don't have any reason not to believe in it.
bachanhlac

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:34:37 AM

I believe in BTC Because BTC is a King of crypto currency,  the first crypto use blockchain technology. And all of they want to have BTC in wallet, so this price is highest in market. And,  BTC 's domine more than 40% market, it control the market. When Btc 's price change, the market change follow. BTC like a gold that everyone want to own.
BertoloyBTC

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 07:23:32 AM

As always I still believe in bitcoin , i trust bitcoin that can give better oppurtunity for every member in the organization and that the investor also believe in bitcoin and invest in ICOs project that will also benefit the members.
valentine401

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 07:24:49 AM

So,

There are a lot of people who did not believe the price of bitcoins before back in 2013 because the price is very cheap and no one expected that it will grow today. Now, there are a lot of rich gentleman who gain their wealth from cryptocurrency.
Koolerin

Activity: 30

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 07:34:13 AM

Because more and more Bitcoin-based cryptocurrencies have emerged, these currencies have better project support
KingOfWinterfell01

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 07:34:36 AM

I still believe in bitcoins because there is much more room for bitcoins to grow into a currency worthy of daily use. I believe that one day, cryptocurrency will take-over the monetary system with bitcoins leading the fray towards a future filled with digitized technology.

whirlcoin

Activity: 602
Merit: 111

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 07:36:00 AM

The price dump is the only reason can make the people that bitcoin maybe end soon,but this ia not happening first time to the bitcoin so people don't have to scared of holding their bitcoins just keep it soon the price will increase more and more.
wengden

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 07:38:22 AM

Yeah! I believe in bitcoin, I hope this will become the reason to change my life. I have faith on this. It really change my life =D.
How could you dont believe in bitcoin? Bitcoin is supported with known banks.! Dont worry you will not deceive by bitcoin. Let's share this to our friends and families so that their life also will change.
AndrewBrown

Activity: 251

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:12:31 AM

I still believe in bitcoin because I understand the market and how it works which means I understand and know that this is just another normal market movement when it comes to bitcoin and it will pass.
adamdamdandusen

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:16:52 AM

as for me the bitcoin is financial freedom and i I believe it  Cool
kuncimobil

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:45:56 AM

until now I still believe in bitcoin, even though the bitcoin price goes down but will soon recover and will have a high price again and still will be profitable
Endanglex

Activity: 53

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 10:57:10 AM

Why Do You Still Trust Bitcoin?
I believe bitcoin because bitcoin helps my life's needs.
And the existence of bitcoin, so extend my knowledge in the field of bounty campaign.
zafaryaqoob

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:46:08 AM

Because Bitcoin Is one of the most Popular Cryptocurrencies That makes us Millionaire that's why I believe on bitcoin.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:56:46 PM

I still believed in bitcoin because the potential of earning and making more money is very high since we are still in the stage of their growing mode because this is the years for the cryptocurrencies like bitcoin which is they are just getting started to be noticed by the people around the world so that is the reason why i am still believing in bitcoin.
siska55

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:34:15 AM

Because Bitcoin is the future of digital money.
Bitcoin as a means of payment is better than credit cards.
Because I rate Bitcoin considered safe, because it is difficult to commit fraud with Bitcoin and the privacy of its users are guaranteed And transactions with Bitcoin considered faster and cheaper. Bitcoin is also decentralized. Users take advantage of Bitcoin for investment because it considers Bitcoin a high value asset.
_Apollon_

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:46:56 AM

I believe in bitkoyn, as well as in blockchain technology, because I see behind it the future of all mankind, as well as the banking system of the world. While people are afraid, but in the future this technology will take its rightful place.
Geemy

Activity: 350
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 11:00:12 AM

I do not believe Bitquin and I do not know its source and not even anything about the innovative All news is not known source So far things can pass peacefully but later what happens does not know
Zumbiko

Activity: 180

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 12:23:29 PM

I believe because it is something new and it is poor but it develops and I believe that in it the future
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: