Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:47:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][CPC] Cryptonia Poker: We are ready to play!  (Read 16947 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Susany

Activity: 165
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 12:32:12 PM

Just read the whitepaper and i'm curious if this project will be a succes..

I like the idea of a crypto working in the gambling (poker) area and offering solutions to the markets problems and having a web based version which other dont have.

Wish the team good luck expanding their project!

For the success of any project, like crypto-poker, one white paper is not enough. A lot of factors influence. Starting with the team, the fees, the proper allocation of resources and ending with the situation in the market. Now a lot of different projects and all offer good ideas. But the idea alone does not cost anything. Results are important. Cryptonia will be able to show good results in the future.
We can assume that this project has everything to become successful, even the situation in the market has stabilized, I believe that now open up great opportunities.

I would not jump to conclusions. In principle, it is true, now the situation with crypto-currencies is better. But this does not directly affect the success of Cryptonia Poker. For example, fees during the period of ICO can affect the development of the project. Depending on the result - for the worse or better.
We are waiting and watching. But too tightly too it is impossible. If you decide to invest in a project, it's better now. Otherwise, then there will be no discounts on tokens.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Riha

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 04:00:11 PM

Good day. I'm new and I'd like to know. Can you somehow get Cryptonia Poker tokens without buying them? Thank you.
As I understand there is a bounty campaign. If you don't know what it is, you can read about it in topics for newbies. You can join Facebook or other social median component of bounty. If I have a bounty time I'll write a link. As for me I am going to going this bounty asap.

I also participate in bounty campaign of Cryptonia Poker. No, not in the subscription. Only in telegram  and facebook. I really hope that this will allow me to get some coins of the project.

If Cryptonia can withstand competition, then these coins will grow. At least I hope so very much, and it seems to me that there are all possibilities to do this. Unfortunately, now it is a very competitive and not stable market, moreover it is unhealthy competition. Many just simple copy the idea of ​​gambling on the blockchain.
I am completely agree with you. Now is very difficult time for everyone, especially for those who really want to do something good and useful. Cryptonia have all chance, but it will be very hard work. I will be glad to work for cryptonia. I like this project.

Numie

Activity: 166

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:13:26 AM

Registered at https://instantplay.cryptonia.poker, but the login doesn't work at the main site.  Huh

Write in support of the project. In the lower right corner of the site page there is a form for letters. Or write a telegram group to Cryptonia poker.
Amulino

Activity: 169

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:27:21 AM

Will blockchain prevent poker fraud and deception in tournaments? What are the advantages of poker from blockchain? In Cryptonia as well.
Susany

Activity: 165

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 02:48:40 PM

Will blockchain prevent poker fraud and deception in tournaments? What are the advantages of poker from blockchain? In Cryptonia as well.

Of course, blockchain retains all information. But I also can not imagine how this will work with poker. It would be nice if someone explained. I think honesty in a poker tournament will depend on the organizers, on who is hosting the tournament. After the completion of ICO Cryptonia held its first tournament, then the project team will monitor everything.

DjonMnemonik

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 06:00:00 PM

There are a lot of advantages of the blockchain, firstly - it is a high level of security, your account will not be hacked, and secondly - it is the speed of payments and transfers.
valtum

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 06:26:53 PM

Of course, blockchain retains all information. But I also can not imagine how this will work with poker. It would be nice if someone explained. I think honesty in a poker tournament will depend on the organizers, on who is hosting the tournament. After the completion of ICO Cryptonia held its first tournament, then the project team will monitor everything.

I think you should read about how a smart contract works. It is not necessary to learn the details, but you will immediately see clearly how the players' funds will be protected. Decentralization and blockchain solve the problem of capturing the owner of the resource in the game process, and therefore in your wallet.
Cardalex

Activity: 174

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 05:01:53 AM

There are a lot of advantages of the blockchain, firstly - it is a high level of security, your account will not be hacked, and secondly - it is the speed of payments and transfers.

Security in the "digital age" is a must. Even in a seemingly innocuous undertaking, like poker. Soon very much will be on the blockchain. It's unavoidable. And such projects, like Cryptonia, introduce it one of the first.
Zoltax

Activity: 116

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 12:15:49 PM

Hello. How are the project funds collected? Is there information about Cryptonia?
AceFairy

Activity: 100

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 12:48:23 PM

I think you should read about how a smart contract works. It is not necessary to learn the details, but you will immediately see clearly how the players' funds will be protected. Decentralization and blockchain solve the problem of capturing the owner of the resource in the game process, and therefore in your wallet.
Smart Contract
Let's begin with the most elementary example. This is to make sure that the contract doesn't suddenly behave differently with a brand new compiler version. The key word pragma is called that way because, generally, pragmas are instructions for the compiler on how to assemble treat the source code. A contract in the sense of Solidity is a collection of code and data that resides at a specific status on the Ethereum blockchain. The line uint storedData, declares a state variable called storedData of kind uint. You can think about it as a single slot in a database that may be queried and modified by calling functions of the code that manages the database.
IavanHer3

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:38:35 PM

Hello. How are the project funds collected? Is there information about Cryptonia?
Absolutely all information is on the main site of the project, if you really are so interested. Sales are going well, but once the advertising project is certainly not enough.
Riha

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:07:30 PM

Smart Contract
Let's begin with the most elementary example. This is to make sure that the contract doesn't suddenly behave differently with a brand new compiler version. The key word pragma is called that way because, generally, pragmas are instructions for the compiler on how to assemble treat the source code. A contract in the sense of Solidity is a collection of code and data that resides at a specific status on the Ethereum blockchain. The line uint storedData, declares a state variable called storedData of kind uint. You can think about it as a single slot in a database that may be queried and modified by calling functions of the code that manages the database.

I'm not sure that I understood you correctly. What do you want to say? For me, your example is not elementary. Are we still not protected by gambling?
Sounds a funny, because the game is luck. This is luck to the honest game provider too.

bobbieABC

Activity: 3

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 04:47:11 AM

Hello.

I have read the white paper and did not find the answer to my question.

What happens if the soft cap is not reached in ico stage 2 next month?

All I found were the words "Refundable if soft cap is not reached".

Does that mean everyone participating in ico stage 2 is refunded or everyone from every stage of the ico gets a refund and cryptonia poker just give up and walk away from the table?

If only ico stage 2 is refunded what happens instead of ico stage 2?

melinlucky1

Activity: 69

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:18:46 AM

I think the community should put some work too in reviewing and helping to spread the word. We cannot just wait and let the devs with all the work.
bobbieABC

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 12:51:45 AM

is there a live chat for cryptonia anywhere?
i went on telegram, but there's nobody there, only some announcements!

Same here. Telegram chat isn't allowing comments.

I have played cryptonia a bit and it's so much harder to report the bugs with their poker app if you compare it to coinpoker's telegram chat.

The lack of comments from cryptonia here as well has made me lose a little confidence in them and their project. I hope their communication gets better so they can start to build their poker community.

I'm still playing there today and probably tomorrow, but I can't say for how much longer if they don't start to learn the art of communication.
CryptoniaPoker (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 35

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 12:30:50 PM

How to Buy Cryptonia to Play and Invest

Cryptonia Poker’s ICO is offering a bonus of 20% and a great price of 7000 CPC/ETH.

Buying Cryptonia or CPC is simple!

1. Visit cryptonia.poker and click on Join Token Sale.
Sign up, enter your Etherum address, and tick on the Terms and Conditions agreement.

2. Access your account
Buy CPC, withdraw it, track your transaction history, and join our referral programme.

2. Buy CPC
You can use any Etherum or bitcoin wallet. Just copy the payment address on your screen to transfer funds from any exchange to buy CPCs. You can track your transaction in the History section.

3. Withdraw CPC
Just click on Withdraw, enter the address of your Etherum wallet, and insert the number of CPCs you want to withdraw.

4. See your stored CPCs using the Smart Contract address given in your profile.

5. Earn CPCs by referring new users to the website using your referral link.

Read the full story here: https://goo.gl/aBw5Ev

Cryptonia Poker is ready to play. Are you?
bobbieABC

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 04:05:29 PM

i have a soft question to hard topic: it says:
Raised - 344.861 ETH (Including Fiat & BTC)
Softcap - 7 m CPC ---> Hardcap - 27.5 m CPC
but by my math it does not add up - 345 ethereum X by 7000CPC per ETH = 2,415,000CPC yet meter went past softcap notch?!

I don't get the maths either.

In parts it says a soft cap of 70m and hard cap of 275m but then in others it says 7m and 27.5m. Then in some text it writes out 70,000,000 and 275,000,000.
CryptoniaPoker (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 04:31:46 PM

I think the community should put some work too in reviewing and helping to spread the word. We cannot just wait and let the devs with all the work.

We are currently working on the marketing campaign, so there will be more announcement and updates!
CryptoniaPoker (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 04:33:14 PM

is there a live chat for cryptonia anywhere?
i went on telegram, but there's nobody there, only some announcements!

Same here. Telegram chat isn't allowing comments.

I have played cryptonia a bit and it's so much harder to report the bugs with their poker app if you compare it to coinpoker's telegram chat.

The lack of comments from cryptonia here as well has made me lose a little confidence in them and their project. I hope their communication gets better so they can start to build their poker community.

I'm still playing there today and probably tomorrow, but I can't say for how much longer if they don't start to learn the art of communication.

We are awfully sorry for the issue with miscommunication, but we are struggling to improve it!
luksbit

Activity: 1204
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 04:40:23 PM

Can use Cryptonia tokens to play poker only on the project platform, or do you plan to partner with other online gaming platforms in the future? 
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: