Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 11:34:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][CPC] Cryptonia Poker: We are ready to play!  (Read 16947 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Na xter

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 03:59:12 PM

Assets make transactions cheaper and the network faster. They are an extremely important part of the platform.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
patz22

Activity: 1176
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:43:55 AM

I thought it is cryptopia poker  Grin Another poker platform, I saw the same info with other project and I want to see what you can do differently from the others. I read some issues in this thread specially in communications in telegram etc. and with the app as well.
bachduongkute

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:21:43 AM

This one seems a relly interesting project and I'm very happy to be here from the beginning! I will support this idea in the next months! Good luck and nice job!
epsonyoung

Activity: 69

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:17:34 PM

hopefully the more successful for the team ,,, the good concept and good performance will support the great work, the spirit for the team !
mayavi_aero

Activity: 434
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 01:21:26 PM

This is one of the Poker platform where i played poker. Initially there was some lags in updating real time statistics in tournaments, then it's getting better. I love to play only Hold'em poker and I participated in 1M CPC giveaways tournaments twice and won 80k CPC. That's good for me and I love to continue to play here more.
Exte

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 01:25:08 PM

I hope that the project will have something that other similar projects do not have. Since there are too many similar projects at the moment

LaneAxis
⇐ ● The FUTURE of Trucking and Freight Supply Chain ● ⇒
○ ○ ○ ➀ WEBSITEWHITEPAPERTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKREDDIT ○ ○ ○
mayavi_aero

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 04:34:34 AM

Stage 1
1 ETH ~ 7,000 CPC
price
70 000 000 CPC ~
Soft Cap
275 000 000 CPC
Hard Cap
the current stage shows pre-ico milestones, is that right?

Total CPC for ICO: 750,000,000 - this includes pre-sale (200,000,000), stage I (275,000,000) and stage II (275,000,000). The statistics shown on the home page is for stage I alone, but I think that is not real-time statistics. Already soft-cap reached for pre-ico and now from the home page statistics, softcap for stage I also reached successfully.
mayavi_aero

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:59:26 AM

Stage 1
1 ETH ~ 7,000 CPC
price
70 000 000 CPC ~
Soft Cap
275 000 000 CPC
Hard Cap
the current stage shows pre-ico milestones, is that right?

Total CPC for ICO: 750,000,000 - this includes pre-sale (200,000,000), stage I (275,000,000) and stage II (275,000,000). The statistics shown on the home page is for stage I alone, but I think that is not real-time statistics. Already soft-cap reached for pre-ico and now from the home page statistics, softcap for stage I also reached successfully.
well, your info noted, but what is official statement and what is real situation?
at least with competitor poker i see real cash in my hands; c'mon, let's make sense, okay?!
are you representing?

I am just one of thee user of Cryptonia poker site. I don't know what's your exact problem? can you elaborate?
Anycrypt

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:04:27 AM

the company that gave new life to the world of online poker.From now on, you can play without worrying about your privacy and security! The company gives its players great privileges and constantly improves and optimizes their project. Thanks to a simple system of transfer of funds of people from different regions can play online poker and the currency on the basis of air helps to minimize the time of the transactions, increasing the liquidity of players and therefore increasing the efficiency of the ecosystem.
limtjoehua

Activity: 216

Best solution for smart cities

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:09:28 AM

can i play it?
is his android app already available?
where can i download it?

━━━       CitiOS       ━━━     
━━━━━━━━━━━━━ Best Solution for Smart Cities | Monetize the True Potential of Smart Cities ━━━━━━━━━━━━━
  ● Telegram    ● Twitter    ● Facebook    ● Medium    ● Reddit    ● Whitepaper
mayavi_aero

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:13:03 AM

can i play it?
where can i download it?
Android App is not yet released. You can start playing free tournaments which is going on every few hours in their website.
mak013

Activity: 2338
Merit: 750

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:15:29 AM

can i play it?
where can i download it?
Android App is not yet released. You can start playing free tournaments which is going on every few hours in their website.
I don`t see anything better as for example Pokerstars. Why I have to choose your platform? Because blockchain? It does not matter.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████▄▄██▄▄
████████████████████▄▄
░████▄▄████████████████
░█████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██▀
█████████████████░▄██▄
████████████████░░▀██▀
███████████████
███████████
██████████
█████████
████████
██████████
mayavi_aero

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:53:44 AM

can i play it?
where can i download it?
I don`t see anything better as for example Pokerstars. Why I have to choose your platform? Because blockchain? It does not matter.

Here it is decentralised RNG which means 100% fair to everyone and you can control your funds (deposit and withdrawal) with smart contract without any limits and any time delay. You can get rake free games for first year and less transaction fees when compared to other online poker rooms currently available. Still you think its not good?
limtjoehua

Activity: 216

Best solution for smart cities

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 10:27:07 AM

can i play it?
where can i download it?
okay, i'll try to see it and try to play there. hopefully cryptonia fits my expectations and better than online poker.

━━━       CitiOS       ━━━     
━━━━━━━━━━━━━ Best Solution for Smart Cities | Monetize the True Potential of Smart Cities ━━━━━━━━━━━━━
  ● Telegram    ● Twitter    ● Facebook    ● Medium    ● Reddit    ● Whitepaper
mak013

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 11:12:52 AM

can i play it?
where can i download it?

Here it is decentralised RNG which means 100% fair to everyone and you can control your funds (deposit and withdrawal) with smart contract without any limits and any time delay. You can get rake free games for first year and less transaction fees when compared to other online poker rooms currently available. Still you think its not good?
I can control my funds without problems at pokerstars. Their name is more expensive then one time steal. They get small percent(as for me) for their work and gives a great amount of competitions and types of game. Yes, I still don`t know why it would be better for me.

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████▄▄██▄▄
████████████████████▄▄
░████▄▄████████████████
░█████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██▀
█████████████████░▄██▄
████████████████░░▀██▀
███████████████
███████████
██████████
█████████
████████
██████████
mayavi_aero

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 01:05:26 PM

can i play it?
where can i download it?

I can control my funds without problems at pokerstars. Their name is more expensive then one time steal. They get small percent(as for me) for their work and gives a great amount of competitions and types of game. Yes, I still don`t know why it would be better for me.

If you don't know why its better means you can stay away from this and you can play wherever you want. None of the ICO will satisfies everyone's need in the world. By playing in the cryptonia poker, its also like investing your money it will keep on grows with the crypto market rather none of the centralised poker room have this facilities.
mayavi_aero

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 01:09:52 PM

Take your chance and win the prize on Sunday, 13th of May, 15:00 UK Time!

Cryptonia Poker is pleased to announce that 1,000,000 CPC again will be raffled off during the game!

‼️Get your account funded with CPC, we have REBUYS & ADD-ONS!

‼️First Buy in Free!

‼️We accept ETH, BTC, Visa, MasterCard and 10 more ways of payment!

We would also like to remind you about 2,500 CPC and 5,000 CPC winning prizes, that are given away to our participants during the regular tournaments!

Get yourself prepared for the Sunday Big Game, may the luck be with you! Same place, different time!
mak013

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 10:25:23 AM

can i play it?
where can i download it?

If you don't know why its better means you can stay away from this and you can play wherever you want. None of the ICO will satisfies everyone's need in the world. By playing in the cryptonia poker, its also like investing your money it will keep on grows with the crypto market rather none of the centralised poker room have this facilities.
Surely I will play where I want. I tried to see smth new and useful but there is nothing except magic word "blockchain". gl and bye.

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████▄▄██▄▄
████████████████████▄▄
░████▄▄████████████████
░█████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██▀
█████████████████░▄██▄
████████████████░░▀██▀
███████████████
███████████
██████████
█████████
████████
██████████
CryptoniaPoker (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 35

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 02:14:31 PM

What Makes Cryptonia Games Safe?

A poker platform’s mainstay is how secure it is, and how easily users can withdraw money they have earned. 💰💰

Cryptonia.Poker takes care of poker room safety and easy fund transactions through blockchain technology, smart contracts and other smart algorithms.

💯 Random Number Generation
Cryptonia Poker rooms are powered with blockchain technology, ensuring that the game is fair and the shuffle is random, and that there are no fraudulent players in the online poker room.

💯 Game Monitoring and security systems
Cryptonia Poker software has programmes to monitor the behaviour of each player to identify fraudulent or bot-powered activities and collusion.

💯 Secured user data
We do not collect unnecessary data at the time of registration, simplifying the whole process, and eliminating the risk of exposing the users to undue attention.

💯 Transactions and revenue distribution powered by smart contracts
Etherum-based smart contracts allow easy transactions over the internet, while ensuring anonymity and safety of the users. Our etherum-based contracts comply with ERC20.

These features make Cryptonia Poker one of the most trusted and safe poker platform in the world.

You can join Cryptonia Poker’s games and Freeroll tournaments today

Read the full story here: https://goo.gl/TkoJ3j
akiho yoshizawa

Activity: 640
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 03:57:55 AM

This project does look has good potential, because poker fans in this world quite a lot,
even first in my country just poker game also very famous.

S t a r t F i      ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄      S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: