Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:48:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty campaign paused.  (Read 1536 times)
burebizta

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 11:02:54 AM

i like the concept in this project, global payment solution reach and this will be very easy in doing the transaction. Very interesting to invest in this project.

i like the concept in this project, global payment solution reach and this will be very easy in doing the transaction. Very interesting to invest in this project.

I thought it was good, with an advanced and professional team which exists in this project. It will make the project can succeed and get a great investment in the future.

If a project team and participants working with good will certainly bring success to the project , hopefully, the team project will be more compact and good communication always associated. success is always for this project.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
rijktyum

Activity: 67

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 01:18:36 PM

I thought it was good, with an advanced and professional team which exists in this project. It will make the project can succeed and get a great investment in the future.

If a project team and participants working with good will certainly bring success to the project , hopefully, the team project will be more compact and good communication always associated. success is always for this project.

Hi, do you have any social media pages? Want to sign you.
burebizta

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 04:55:43 PM

Telegram
rijktyum

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:20:19 PM

Telegram

link please
burebizta

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 04:48:40 AM

Telegram

link please

https://t.me/atlasplatformorg
frirstfootonthemoon1989

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 04:52:22 AM

When will start Bounty of this project
rijktyum

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:17:23 AM

Telegram

link please

Thank sir  Grin
rijktyum

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:51:38 AM

Telegram

link please

Thank sir  Grin

Why would anyone even use such tokens? It’s a way more easier to use bitcoin or even etherium for example.

Soon more info will appear
burebizta

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 01:13:40 PM

Telegram

link please

Thank sir  Grin

Why would anyone even use such tokens? It’s a way more easier to use bitcoin or even etherium for example.

Soon more info will appear

ok thanks  Smiley
rijktyum

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 05:45:56 PM

About the referral program. And for friends of friends, will I receive bonuses?
burebizta

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:11:20 PM

Probably yes. While about this in detail did not tell.
rijktyum

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 08:20:16 AM

And when will it be known?
burebizta

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:22:49 AM

And when will it be known?

Soon
rijktyum

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 02:23:55 PM

In which countries do you plan to start your social network in the first place? I’m not into the Europe and I want participate in it.
burebizta

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 05:32:42 PM

In which countries do you plan to start your social network in the first place? I’m not into the Europe and I want participate in it.

Right now their app is working in mvp stage, and where are you from? If you are from US you are not allowed to take part in the ICO event.
vectorcoiner

Activity: 3

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 08:58:41 PM

Bounty, bonus?
EvgeniyAtlasPlatform

Activity: 22

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 05:05:25 AM

Bounty, bonus?

Will be published soon
EvgeniyAtlasPlatform

Activity: 22

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:35:34 AM

Bounty will be published 23 april!
licola.cocacola12

Activity: 47

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 09:21:11 AM

When will start Bounty of this project?Any road maps I can check on? Any websites I can find more information?
atLASplatform (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 02:22:50 PM

When will start Bounty of this project?Any road maps I can check on? Any websites I can find more information?

Bounty campaign is starting tomorrow on 23rd(announcement following up). You will find all the information regarding our project at: www.atlasplatform.org

I would suggest giving our whitepaper a glimpse Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: