Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:06:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [BOUNTY][FACEBOOK] HEPTA COIN - Facebook and twitter Bouties earn EASY $0.5  (Read 229 times)
HeptacoinDEV (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 10:12:40 PM

Welcome to HEPTA COIN - Fast And secure Digital Cash.

Hepta coin is a new decentralized and anonymous
     cryptocurrency born from the evolution of Equihash.

Hepta coin fast and secure digital cash - ZERO PRE MINE - NO ICO - ASIC RESISTANT EQUIHASH - 100% POW .

https://heptacoin.org/

Hello everyone, this is a small bountie to spread the word of HEPTA COIN.
TO join just follow this simples steps :

- Join our official discord
- Go on on the bountie channel
- Like us on facebook and share the pinned post.
- Download the Hepta coin wallet.
- Post you Hepta address on the Bountie channel.
- Reward of 0.25 HEPTA ( around $0.50 just for a retweet)

Find our Discord on our official Thread : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4835981
or on our official Website : https://heptacoin.org/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
H055Y

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

D D D Denarius

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 12:26:15 PM

Don't join this bullshit, if u want 0.50 dollars worth of coins you can only sell if wear the Hepta Dev title be my guest but this Dev doesn't allow OTC on his Discord nor does he want other people to sell Hepta coins until he manages to sell off his 28 MN's he mined. Not even a working explorer up and running for almost a week but this dipshit keeps trying to sell his MN's while miners are getting the big finger when trying to sell any coins. Drop dead Hepta Dev, u suck donkey balls!

How about you DYOR on Denarius (D)
HeptacoinDEV (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 12:31:15 AM

Don't join this bullshit, if u want 0.50 dollars worth of coins you can only sell if wear the Hepta Dev title be my guest but this Dev doesn't allow OTC on his Discord nor does he want other people to sell Hepta coins until he manages to sell off his 28 MN's he mined. Not even a working explorer up and running for almost a week but this dipshit keeps trying to sell his MN's while miners are getting the big finger when trying to sell any coins. Drop dead Hepta Dev, u suck donkey balls!

Thanks, The trade channel is open for everyone on discord, now try to sell, I've try to sell the MN to pay exchanges and more for hepta, but a lot of people don't liked, so, I've opened the channel again, do whatever you wanna do with your hepta.
Also do you want to pay the servers for our explorers ? It's not cheap.
H055Y

D D D Denarius

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 08:41:58 AM

Thanks, The trade channel is open for everyone on discord, now try to sell, I've try to sell the MN to pay exchanges and more for hepta, but a lot of people don't liked, so, I've opened the channel again, do whatever you wanna do with your hepta.
Also do you want to pay the servers for our explorers ? It's not cheap.
Don't start with a No Premine coin and change it into a MN presale coin when u change your mind. Also I see u upped the MN collateral from 777 to 1777 now, must be fun to be one of those people who already bought one of those 777 coins MN's from you. You probably just opened up the trading channel because more and more people were starting to complain about it and u can't ban your entire community if they wanna sell their coins. Now u gonna "threathen" people that we should pay our own servers and explorers? If you're not up for the job, which u clearly aren't, don't start with it. You are such an incompetent dev that u even managed to create over 5 different ANN topics for one and the same coin, you can't even manage a normal Discord servers, you can't keep your explorer online, your whitepaper doesn't exist but your coin was announced as NO ICO, NO PREMINE, PURE POW. And after a couple of weeks/months u decide hey I need money to let's turn this shitcoin into a MN one and hold a presale of MN's where it's actually a 100% POW coin but hey who cares right? Well miners care and sane people care as well. So if you would be so kind to just delete all your topics and maybe your coin all together since u clearly never gave a single fuck about the miners or the people who believed this coin might be a fair project. If you were serious about your project you wouldn't have your explorer offline for over a week while u prioritized selling coins u mined for MN's fork that probably will never arrive. Since coin launch not a single wallet update has been performed so don't count on any development after u sold more MN's.

H055Y

D D D Denarius

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 01:15:01 PM

I also found this through google so let's just say Hepta is a scam coin and nothing more, pathethic wankers they are.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4677612.0

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: