Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:24:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] UbetCoin(UBET) project | ERC20 TOKEN | Token Exchange | Join UBET CLUB  (Read 120 times)
youbetcoin (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:34:06 PM

NAME: UBETCOIN

Specifications:

•   Ticker: UBET
•   Maximum coins supply: 40 billion
•   Block target time: 120 seconds
•   Base Price: $0.87
•   Ubetcoin for sale: 1 billion
•   Runs under Ethereum

Road Map

o   2018 Q2 Launch the Platform in full mode.
o   2018 Q3 Establish Representative Office

Ubetcoin Platform
Ubetcoin is a blockchain-based platform that is backed by You Bet Mine. You Bet Mine / Red Dog Mining district is about 70 yards-per-ounce of gold. Testing by Advanced Geologic determined that 40 yards-per-ounce or better could be recovered. Therefore, the volume of gravel contained on the properties could provide an estimate of the potential ore reserves.

Why buy Ubetcoin?
Ubetcoin is the only (token) Cryptocurrency in blockchain under a smart contract that backed by a gold mine, which offer to their Members an option to exchange their tokens once the refinery is open with gold at a discount.
World’s biggest tokens advantages: Use Ubetcoin to purchase gold straight from the refinery. Exchange Ubetcoin for ETHER. We do all mineral extraction and refining. Real project behind Ubetcoin.

Our Whitepaper?
http://ubetcoin.io/ubetcoinwhitepaper.pdf

Our Official site: http://ubetcoin.io

More Information is Coming Soon.

This is still under development.
Best regards, UbetCoin Team.
LoveCryptoAll

Activity: 574
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:09:37 PM

I looked at the white paper of your project. Very little technical information. Also, I would like to receive information about the team about the support plans for exchanges.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: