Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 11:41:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto Rancho - farm game based on Ethereum blockchain  (Read 115 times)
Alexey Shevchenko (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 07:59:05 PM

Crypto Rancho - farm game based on Ethereum blockchain

500+ ERC20 Tokens
You can mint it by manufacturing, buy and sell to other users

This is the first large-scale blockchain game that allows the player to produce the goods himself and make a choice among several directions: a farmer, a trader or a fighter.

The spirit of competition will very quickly capture you, and market relations will increase interest for the production of more complex products.

For this moment game on Beta testing in the Ropsten test network.
You can join for help us and try it before release.

Project site: https://cryptorancho.com
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/cryptorancho
vk: https://vk.com/cryptorancho

How to test: https://cryptorancho.com/test

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Paractor

Activity: 274
Merit: 133

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:01:36 PM

Looked at the site and it does look interesting.
Which browser is preferred to use for the game while in play?
Cause firefox seemed to be sluggish the first time going to the site.
I am thinking because none of the data was cached could be the cause of this.
Any thoughts? Undecided

Alexey Shevchenko (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 08:10:25 PM

Looked at the site and it does look interesting.
Which browser is preferred to use for the game while in play?
Cause firefox seemed to be sluggish the first time going to the site.
I am thinking because none of the data was cached could be the cause of this.
Any thoughts? Undecided

hmmm... may be something with a cache or connection. Because we made a test in firefox and it works well.
Preferred browser for game is Chrome and it need to install a MetaMask extension to connect with Ethereum blockchain.
Thank you for your comment.
michkima

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:34:31 PM

Quite interesting, although I’m wondering why you have placed this post here on the gambling section? I don’t think the game has any aspect of gambling in it. Probably the best place to post this is on the service announcement section of the forum.
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1127

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:38:10 PM

Quite interesting, although I’m wondering why you have placed this post here on the gambling section? I don’t think the game has any aspect of gambling in it. Probably the best place to post this is on the service announcement section of the forum.
Service announcement would be appropriate but since this is just on beta phase then it would be also good to put on project development.Checking out the site i do love the template but its rather confusing because of the overlays on the graphics.This is really interesting where on game items can be bought from other players.I'll follow this one.

Alexey Shevchenko (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 08:48:24 PM

Thank you for advice. May be a made a search of forum section not so properly )))
But on the other hand there is a possibility to fight with other user users ans win a bet.
If I made a mistake with a forum section, I'm asking a moderator, please move it into a proper one.
michkima

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:52:39 PM

Thank you for advice. May be a made a search of forum section not so properly )))
But on the other hand there is a possibility to fight with other user users ans win a bet.
If I made a mistake with a forum section, I'm asking a moderator, please move it into a proper one.
Fighting or battling another user and winning a prize out of it is technically not gambling.

You don’t need a forum moderator to move this thread. You can lock this and create a new one or alternatively you can click the move button and move it to the proper section. The buttons are on the lower left of the thread.
Alexey Shevchenko (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 08:57:48 PM

Service announcement would be appropriate but since this is just on beta phase then it would be also good to put on project development.Checking out the site i do love the template but its rather confusing because of the overlays on the graphics.This is really interesting where on game items can be bought from other players.I'll follow this one.

Many thanks! I had this thought, but I wanted to hear the opinions of others.
There is an email and a Telegram group for testing. You can contact me directly if you find any bug or make some advice.
I think about the championship among the testers with a reward. I'll keep you posted.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: