Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:08:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Changeangel | non-custodial exchange | Check FAQ  (Read 727 times)
r_victory

Activity: 1926
Merit: 323

English<->Pt-BR - Professional Translations(90+)

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2022, 07:06:14 PM

I liked the possibility of receiving cashback for transactions, although some competitors also offer this, it continues to be an important differential and an attraction for new customers.

Translations from English to Portuguese at affordable prices. Send me a PM here on the forum or contact me via Telegram: @cryptoheart
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ammaa

Activity: 76
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 30, 2022, 04:52:40 AM

I liked the possibility of receiving cashback for transactions, although some competitors also offer this, it continues to be an important differential and an attraction for new customers.

Yeah, just need a big promotion campaign for this project, Features in this project are really interested for me too.. but just need some trust
TimeTeller

Activity: 2716
Merit: 588

View Profile
October 02, 2022, 11:59:23 PM

Yeah, just need a big promotion campaign for this project, Features in this project are really interested for me too.. but just need some trust

I also noticed their cashback feature on their exchange app.
But they do need to build trust among crypto users.
Right now, they have good rating in trustpilot. But haven't used it yet.

https://www.trustpilot.com/review/changeangel.io

My worry usually for apps, is they can easily disappear without a warning.
r_victory

Activity: 1926
Merit: 323

English<->Pt-BR - Professional Translations(90+)

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2022, 05:07:50 PM

I saw that they are platinum sponsors of the Digibyte Foundation, which is a project I like. It's a way to reach more people and even attract more trust. I hope this brings many benefits to both.

Translations from English to Portuguese at affordable prices. Send me a PM here on the forum or contact me via Telegram: @cryptoheart
BF-Fi (OP)

Activity: 102
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 04, 2022, 03:18:25 AM

Don't take our word for it. See what customers are saying about us on 'Trust Pilot'

divyamsolanki

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 11, 2022, 06:07:28 PM

hey, so how would you suggest to do that ?
divyamsolanki

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 11, 2022, 06:15:07 PM

yes, so most of exchanges offers cashback in there own token where liquidity is less or with huge spreads.
whereas changeangel offers cashback in top most coins such as litecoin, digibyte and tfuel

anyone can choose what to receive as cashback
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: