Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:20:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will China ban bitcoin completely? opinions  (Read 444 times)
Sova_tmb

Activity: 378
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:11:59 PM

China is the biggest economy and very many people country. Its no good for cryptocurrency, i think China wishes do it a yan worldcoin but cryptocurrency linked a dollar , may be this one a reason.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ljp7839008

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:59:26 PM

China is still a major player in the cryptocurrency! And any changes in the attitude of the authorities to the cryptocurrency will be reflected fully in the global cryptocurrency market! Meanwhile, as many countries take steps to legalize the cryptocurrency, China is set against it!  I wouldn't be surprised if China banned the crypt! Perhaps cryptocurrency undermines the working mood of the population, and for the technical process of China it is unacceptable!
lagabara

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:06:35 PM

It does not seem to be happening. because in China now a lot of new crypto appeared. Maybe those bitcoin tires are banned just to make their famous and advanced artificial crypto. They always do not want to lose in any field. So if they can cryptocurrency products that control the world
izzy13

Activity: 225
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:05:07 PM

In my opinion, to ban the bitcoin completely, the probability is 50:50.
But to ban whole cryptocurrency, I don't think so.
1. Cryptoeconomy is a must. It's a demand of the times.We have to adapt upon it, but no one can resist it.
2. The cryptoeconomy itself brings huge economical potentials. I would say that the country which able to dominate cryptoeconomy would be a lot stronger in global conventional economy.

So I think, rather than ban it as a whole, maybe Chinese gov would only set regulations that allow them to at least monitoring the activities and grab some benefits, or even make their own coins and platforms.
Wind_Crypto

Activity: 350
Merit: 36

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:28:16 PM

i think the central bank is coming up with their own version of the chinese crypto for monetary exchange use by the populace, it'll be on a blockchain regulated by the govt of course. not sure how that will interact with private cryptos.
Tylev

Activity: 854
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:24:42 PM

The Chinese are a very peculiar nation. They are used to finding their own ways of solving each issue. The government of China since September last year also solves the problem of the crypto currency, and it is not yet known what they will do in the future. It is already good that there, they seem to have agreed to allow the continued existence of ICO projects, albeit under the control and regulation of the relevant bodies. Judging by the fact that the crypto currency in China is still going and the crypto-exchange markets are working, while there are not very strongly opposed to the crypto currency. Probably, this year, China should finally decide on its attitude to the crypto currency.
Crypcar10290

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:27:59 PM

I hope this does not happen, that would be really bad for crypto, maybe the end of it.
Acex29

Activity: 182
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:30:11 PM

Perhaps they will block Bitcoin. But they have their own cryptocurrency-Neo. Will run only it. By the way, maybe we should buy it?
kayiboyu

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:06:12 PM

I do not think there has been any improvement. for doing so in order to get them back. an important country and a very wrong decision.

Vdecso

Activity: 275
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:23:52 PM

I think he made a wrong move. I think the country is not satisfied with this development. they will be back from many world countries.

Forbiddenone

Activity: 585
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:20:27 AM

There is no such thing as total ban,people will still mine crypto or trade it anonymously.yup China has put a great restrictions on crypto but soon they will allow it as blockchain acceptance progress.
PolinaBiryukova88

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:51:23 AM

I wouldn't be surprised if China banned the crypt! Perhaps cryptocurrency undermines the working mood of the population, and for the technical process of China it is unacceptable.
Bento98

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:00:48 AM

I think it's very difficult to ban bitcoin completely because China is one of the biggest BTC holders, so it's not possible to make a rule about bitcoin.
blackmagical

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:04:32 AM

No, they won't. Why they ban bitcoin completely when China is the country that has most bitcoin whales on the world?
gabum19

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:35:45 AM

Definitly yes. China has the biggets bitcoin sources. They have the most great investors and rule by their goverments is open. Not only bitcoin is there main they also have neo and not its more powerful.
sunsilk

Activity: 2912
Merit: 620

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:18:34 AM

Cryptocurrency ban in China is one of the most discussed topics in the community.
The truth is that bitcoin thrives in the country, despite the restraining policy of the local government.
I'm not so sure on what's the real deal in China but as far as I know that there's no ban in China.

The only thing that what happened to China last time is that they are regulating the ICOs but it is not clear if there's a ban. But if there is a ban then the biggest miner supplier shouldn't be allowed to operate their business anymore.

I think it's very difficult to ban bitcoin completely because China is one of the biggest BTC holders, so it's not possible to make a rule about bitcoin.
It is not difficult for them to ban bitcoin but that's not going to happen and what's more possible is that they can regulate cryptocurrencies and ICOs.

btcyoda

Activity: 644

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:19:21 AM

I don't so maybe in future China will allow their people to use cryptocurrency but still, they dilemma how to legalize the cryptocurrency. China will take the lot of measures to protect their investors in a decent way but for that, we have to wait and see how people will react to it.
ljp7839008

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:39:59 PM

Perhaps they will block Bitcoin. But they have their own cryptocurrency-Neo. Will run only it. By the way, maybe we should buy it?

I thought about it too! Still, they want to bend their line into cryptography! And be independent! And NEO is probably better to buy on the availability of funds in each in the near future it will significantly increase the demand for the situation in China!
Rustamm

Activity: 532
Merit: 18

Bitcoin lover!

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 03:27:08 PM

Cryptocurrency ban in China is one of the most discussed topics in the community.
The truth is that bitcoin thrives in the country, despite the restraining policy of the local government.

If the Chinese government wanted and could prohibit the crypto currency, it would have done so for a long time. Or there is no desire for the government to do this, or there is no real opportunity to ensure implementation of the decision. The Chinese government has been looking for ways to solve the problem with the crypto currency for too long, and apparently it has not come up with the best solutions. Recently there was information that China plans to authorize the ICO, but under the regulation of state bodies. This is already a good solution, which shows that China will recognize the crypto currency in the future.
GiniLove

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 04:59:30 AM

It would be embarrassing for the Chinese gov to officially ban crypto and then suffer from the logistical impossibility of actually stopping the flow of crypto. This is true for all governments. Banning crypto is like banning water: You can try to block it, but it will always find another path to flow.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: