Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 06:17:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Google is working on Blockchain?  (Read 102 times)
VCX_Coin (OP)

Activity: 96
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 04:15:37 AM

Google is working on blockchain-related technology to support its cloud business and head off competition from emerging startups that use the heavily-hyped technology to operate online in new ways.

Companies use blockchain and other so-called digital ledgers to securely record transactions and process other data over the internet -- a service Google could use, for example, to reassure customers that their information is protected when stored on the giant network of computer servers that power its cloud services.

Several people in Google’s infrastructure group have been tinkering with blockchain protocols in recent months, according to a person familiar with the company. Other Google insiders said recently that the cloud business is a natural place for blockchain-related services.

“Like many new technologies, we have individuals in various teams exploring potential uses of blockchain but it’s way too early for us to speculate about any possible uses or plans,” a Google spokesman said.

With the great effort of competitors to work on blockchain-related applications, Google can’t get isolated and get out of the race.

(By TradingIG)
VCX
VCXLending

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
seo-maestro

Activity: 420
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 06:22:43 PM

It will be bug pump for all crypro if Google will launch own blockchain and use it
mmacool

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 06:27:07 PM

I think sooner or later. Google will reflect on its own platform for blockchain. Although they are struggling with the crypto currency, they should have their own token.
cryptonero

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 06:37:47 PM

Google is well known from being strict when it comes to its policies,i dont think it is possible right now because they have banned cryptocurrecy related ads just like what facebook did,doesnt matter why but the im sure they arent into blockchain technology today.That is purely stupid and they will only look like a greedy shitty brand if they have banned cryptocurrencies and try to create one,or a competitor of blockchain tehcnology google isnt like that.

manoj6233

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 06:52:14 PM

Google is getting into the blockchain business by creating a line of blockchain-related technologies to work with its various online services. Blockchain technology is used to power cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin, but Google isn’t working on a new cryptocurrency.
IrenNTA

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

"One Token to Move Anything Anywhere"

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:03:47 PM

I think it's just a matter of time until all the biggest companies will start using blockchain technologies. Everyone understands that blockchains will change the way of living and even China accepts blockchain technologies while banning everything regarding cryptocurrencies and ICOs.
kingvirtus09

Activity: 826
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 08:22:07 PM

I was thinking that before that Google wants to create token on the top of the blockchain, according to my insider they studied already the technology behind it and they have some developers that will create token, will just wait for that day.

yuser_network

Activity: 57

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 08:31:12 PM

I suppose this is a good thing, but means they could potentially take over aspects of the technology and how it is used in the future.
wo_ki

Activity: 45

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:39:35 PM

Ofcourse they working on blockchain, on my mind Alphabet(read Google) is TOP - 1 tech company and technology like blockchain is 100% interesting and profitable for them Grin w8ing goolecoin Grin Grin
nikaPetro

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:45:10 PM

Blockchain comprehended and search networks, everyone wants to catch the moment and disrupt the jackpot,interesting google will release its coin - judging by the latest news it is quite possible and there will be very interesting to watch her.
FiiNALiZE

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:46:21 PM

Ofcourse they working on blockchain, on my mind Alphabet(read Google) is TOP - 1 tech company and technology like blockchain is 100% interesting and profitable for them Grin w8ing goolecoin Grin Grin
It's kind of funny to see Google trying to remove crypto but they are trying to work on Blockchain too. They're doing something really weird.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
yura888

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

“Create Your Decentralized Life”

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:48:17 PM

Google is working on blockchain-related technology to support its cloud business and head off competition from emerging startups that use the heavily-hyped technology to operate online in new ways.

Companies use blockchain and other so-called digital ledgers to securely record transactions and process other data over the internet -- a service Google could use, for example, to reassure customers that their information is protected when stored on the giant network of computer servers that power its cloud services.

Several people in Google’s infrastructure group have been tinkering with blockchain protocols in recent months, according to a person familiar with the company. Other Google insiders said recently that the cloud business is a natural place for blockchain-related services.

“Like many new technologies, we have individuals in various teams exploring potential uses of blockchain but it’s way too early for us to speculate about any possible uses or plans,” a Google spokesman said.

With the great effort of competitors to work on blockchain-related applications, Google can’t get isolated and get out of the race.

(By TradingIG)
VCX
VCXLending

This is very interesting, because if such a giant as Google is interested in the technology of blockchain, perhaps the market is blaming it positively

jakiro.hovard

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:49:39 PM

If I think that airdrop is a good project and is likely to be very well developed, then of course I will participate in the project, but if airdrop looks like shit, it's better not to participate
Transformbitz

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:00:24 PM

If they going to develop on the top of the blockchain then they need to find a good developer that can create token under smart contracts blockchain like ETH and NEO. Will be waiting for that and i'll be back here on this thread!
hacker1001101001

Activity: 1288
Merit: 415

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:04:31 PM

Google has already banned crypto advertising and they are developing some great application on blockchain technology as they feel that blockchain technology can change the world in every way and ake the world fully digital. But they are trying to stop the upcoming scam in crypto world by banning the advertising of ICOs as most of the prove to be scammed in the end.
lakimens

Activity: 392

PVxYGaa1UZM6oDqW3ZKe4Esi18DgwBpDkr

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:04:57 PM

STOP MAKING FUCKING SCAM COINS.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY ($PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Bounty]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
setifien19

Activity: 472

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:13:27 PM

Blockchain is really the most developed technology ( and still being developed ) that proves itself as the best method to store data & execute transactions on the web . Google , if it seriously takes that path ,  revolutionary moves can happen , and of course cryptocurrencies won't miss the opportunity .
ManaMan

Activity: 238
Merit: 38

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:17:12 PM

It will be bug pump for all crypro if Google will launch own blockchain and use it

I think sooner or later. Google will reflect on its own platform for blockchain. Although they are struggling with the crypto currency, they should have their own token.

I do not believe it has anything to do with them lunching ICO or anything similar. They are simply seeing that there is rasing need for blockchain technology and are implementing it in their cloud, something like what IBM does as IBM is helping business run their own private blockchains for data, on the other hand, Microsoft has blockchain capabilities with their Azure platform etc. So if google wants to stay in the game they have to keep up with public trends and enable business to host their own blockchains.
petrobit

Activity: 148
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:37:13 PM

I think this is the answer to the question of the ban on advertising ISO. 2018 may be the year of whales in the crypto market. It may well be that the project will be joint with Twitter and other social networks.

▬[  dClinic.io  ]▬   
▌ A Comprehensive Healthcare Ecosystem Powered by Blockchain  ▌
▬▬  PRE SALE ENDS 15th OCTOBER▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn  | Facebook| ▬▬
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: