Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 08:56:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: VPS for high loaded project  (Read 1409 times)
giantdragon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 04, 2012, 07:25:44 PM

I am looking for an affordable VPS, which is capable to handle relatively high load. Currently I am using virtual shared hosting, but CoinURL have significantly grown recently and this type of hosting not enough anymore. Desired price not more 2-3 BTC ($30), can pay with Bitcoins or credit card. Also good tech support and admin panel is important for me.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bytedisorder

Activity: 489
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2012, 11:50:51 AM

Giantdragon, I have the VPS server for you. Bitronic Technologies VPS:

With full root access, you are in a position to install advanced software and completely personalize virtually anything as though your VPS were a dedicated server without the price of the aforementioned. For simple administration, cPanel can be obtained. If you're running high load websites with an ever increasing quantity of site traffic, but can't yet afford a dedicated server to accommodate the elevated load, then have a look at our cost-effective VPS web hosting plans. A VPS guarantees an insulated hosting atmosphere, with the crucial assets you'll find on a dedicated server. You can rest assured that your alloted CPU, RAM, disk space and traffic, are allotted solely to you. Bitronic Technologies VPS Hosing is located in the Bitronic Technologies datacenter, meaning that your mission-critical applications are backed by our state-of-the art redundant UPS, N+1 CRAC, and enough backup power to last 6 days.

Because the performance of VPS web hosting is dependent on hardware quality and network infrastructure, we've got the technology to run vps to provide premium service quality. To provide the best Linux VPS web hosting services, Bitronic Technologies has selected to virtualize machines using the Xen virtualization system. Xen produces Linux containers that may be individually restarted with remote root access, rapidly and effectively. Bitronic Technologies also uses Virtualizor by Softaculous, a VPS hosting plan user interface that does not only accelerates the deployment of bleeding edge VPS hosting accounts, makes it much simpler for customers to handle system assets utilize their own servers. Together, these software elements sythesize Bitronic Technologies' new VPS web hosting service and make it among the best VPS hosting service available on the market today.

Check out our VPS offerings here: http://www.bitronictech.net/vps-hosting.php

You can install whichever control panel/OS you desire. The packages come prepackaged with control panel licences however if you have custom needs don't hesitate to contact us.

We are also offering 25% off all of our VPS hosting. Use the promo code VPS25

If you dont need cPanel I'll take 10 dollars monthly off of any VPS package you want.
killerstorm
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1015

View Profile
October 20, 2012, 10:30:06 AM

It would be hard to find high-end VPS for $30/month, but it depends on what kind of specs you need. Do you need RAM, CPU, bandwidth or disk I/O?

Anyway, check this: http://www.fennec.name/index.php/virtual-servers/

But you might want to ask them about CPU and disk IO capacities.

Also if by "good tech support" you mean "managed" I really doubt such even exist in that price range.

Also you might want to check low-end physical servers, like this: http://corenetworks.net/dedicated/
Shitty server might die at any time, but on a dedicated server you have predictable disk I/O capacity.

Chromia: a better dapp platform
giantdragon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 21, 2012, 02:16:03 AM

Now I am trying inferno.info (XEN managed VPS with free support in Russian, 2.4GHz/1GB/50GB) for $35.
YOKU

Activity: 131
Merit: 100

Not All Clouds Are The Same

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2013, 04:17:13 PM

If it does not work out check out our virtual cloud servers with dedicated resources. 

YOKU Cloud Hosting (www.yokuhosting.com)
Redundant Server Hosting In Our NYC Data Center
VPS Servers starting at only $20 - BTC,PayPal,CC Payments
kr105

Activity: 938
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 23, 2013, 07:32:06 AM

You arrived one year later to the post  Grin
bitspill
Legendary

Activity: 2058

View Profile
October 25, 2013, 05:11:30 AM

You arrived one year later to the post  Grin

I actually see

October 20, 2012 09:16:03 PM
October 21, 2013 11:17:13 AM

Timezones Wink

Although this had to have been planned, that is just way to coincidental.

{ BitSpill }
YOKU

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2013, 12:45:29 PM

I was just looking to see if anyone was talking about servers and hosting or needed help..  I did preview the date and i guess I missed the year,  I thought it was new/recent post..

It is a strange coincidence for sure, however just an error on my part..   Roll Eyes

bitspill
Legendary

View Profile
October 25, 2013, 02:29:03 PM

I was just looking to see if anyone was talking about servers and hosting or needed help..  I did preview the date and i guess I missed the year,  I thought it was new/recent post..

It is a strange coincidence for sure, however just an error on my part..   Roll Eyes

Understandable, I don't really see the bump as a bad thing I just find it funny.
As far as the website... I already have a couple servers and don't need anymore. The website does look good though.

{ BitSpill }
Abdussamad
Legendary

Activity: 3612
Merit: 1564

View Profile
October 26, 2013, 07:07:46 PM

I have a question and a suggestion. Your domain was registered in 2012 but you boast of having been in business since 2001 on your about page. You also say that you've been offering VPS and cloud hosting since then. I don't believe cloud hosting existed back then and maybe not even VPS. So what's up with this?

You should add more Linux distros. Start with Debian.
bitspill
Legendary

View Profile
October 27, 2013, 04:37:18 AM

Your domain was registered in 2012 but you boast of having been in business since 2001 on your about page.
http://www.prweb.com/releases/2012/10/prweb9985896.htm

Since 2001 Yoku's Cloud Hosting executive team has made a significant investment in time and money in developing its virtual dynamic data center.
--------
YOKU Cloud Hosting is operated by TNC Domain Management LLC who is a leader in the Windows reseller web hosting space with brands like “ResellerChoice" since 2001.

{ BitSpill }
YOKU

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2013, 11:47:21 AM

YOKU is just a brand of the parent company used for selling virtual servers.  The parent company has other sites in the hosting business, and in fact has been doing it for over 12 years now.  Grin

Thanks for your interest.

YOKU

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2013, 11:52:11 AM

Thanks, I am passing this over to the team now, We are running Hyper-V based cluster, it works with most newer Linux distros.  Not sure if we have tested Debian, Off to the lab. You should see it soon.

Any other suggestions on OS choices?

chalbersma

Activity: 163

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2013, 09:34:18 PM

If it's not too late I would suggest BitVPS. They have a good reputation in the Bitcoin world.
YOKU

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2013, 02:22:13 PM

Debian is now supported..  Thanks!..

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: