Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 02:56:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] (OUTDATED) JWC Blockchain Ventures - The First Tokenized Venture Capital  (Read 383 times)
Tim V. Tatum (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 03:53:59 PM
Last edit: January 29, 2018, 06:56:16 AM by Tim V. Tatum

INVESTMENT | BLOCKCHAIN | E-COMMERCE | BIOTECH - LOGISTICS - ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY | SOCIAL VALUE

Providing finance, advisory and toolset support to create the highest jump for the startups.
The ongoing trends of blockchain technology applications impact many small to large corporations and are disrupting various industries. At the frontier, JWC Blockchain Ventures Corporation (known as JWC) is establishing the first tokenized venture fund with two missions:
1) Connecting the two worlds of Venture Capital and blockchain along with other advanced technologies (such as AI, ML, Big Data, etc.).
2) Offering crypto-investors of any size a potential high return of investment through a transparent mechanism of investing in a pipeline of new disruptive opportunities in both equity and token investments.
JWC aims to be one of the most active pre-series-A/ICO Venture Capital investing in Tech Innovators that answer the needs of crypto communities and can deliver solutions that positively disrupt specific industries. JWC can assist our invested companies to drive growth inflection in the defined markets, to deliver strategic partnerships and operational high-growth support, and to enable high-value M&A, IPOs and ICOs in APAC, EMEA and US regions. JWC looks for early-stage ventures with a focus on a set of vertical industries. We provide both finance, advisory and toolset support to create the highest leap for these companies. To our investors, transparency is no longer a myth with JWC and thanks to the blockchain technology.

JWC TOKEN
Token Sale
Utility tokens
●   Token name: JWC Blockchain Ventures
●   Platform: Ethereum
●   Token standard: ERC-20
●   Total initial token sale supply: 500,000,000 JWC
●   Accepted cryptocurrency: ETH
●   Target: $30 million
●   Public sale fixed price 1 ETH = 7,000 JWC

INVESTING MODEL

Investment pipeline
1.   Caganu.com:
●   Served over 120,000 orders in 2016
●   Caganu's revenue plan for 2018: 15 million USD
●   Satelite warehouse network plan: 100
●   Team size: 150
2.   Soytech Alliance:
●   Game-changing genetic tech patent for non-GMO soybean
●   Global soybean market revolution: 14 billion USD
●   Investment in blockchain to solve food system transparency: 5 million USD
3.   MileFast Solution:
●   Disrupting last-mile services market: 100 billion USD
●   Sharing economy empowers people with AI & machine learning
●   Open platform: user-friendly mobile app, EVs, AVs, drone

FOUNDING TEAM & ADVISOR

TEAM EXPERIENCE
TOKEN SALE STAGES

Telegram: https://t.me/JWCBlockchainVentures
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/JWC.blockchain.VC/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/jwc_ventures
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jwc-blockchain-ventures/
E-mail: contact@jwcventures.com

Getting started:
To get started with JWC Blockchain Ventures, please visit our website at https://jwcventures.com. Please feel free to send any relevant questions below and we'll reply as soon as possible.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SeveralQ

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:19:16 PM

Hi everyone! Just added JWC Ventures ICO to my website https://concourseq.io/Q/JWC_BLOCKCHAIN_VENTURES. ConcourseQ is a collaborative due diligence community that researches and reviews ICOs. Anyone with an account can submit information to your page, so we are reaching out to this community to get you all involved in the discussion. Thanks! PS: If you have any questions about filling in the info, feel free to ask us in our discord group: https://discord.gg/j8RBAwB
Anphonsus

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:13:33 AM

The idea is good, the team is experienced but seems nobody interested, why?

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
Andyliesonthebeach

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 12:20:54 PM

It's pretty much a VC fund for everybody. With my finance background, I can tell this can reinvent the traditional VC model  Roll Eyes
Beside the three startups in portfolio, I'd love to study their deal flow in the future
linlinhrx2

Activity: 156

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 12:40:28 PM

Is there an airdrop?
lukikato

Activity: 346
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 01:09:09 PM

it looks interesting, the concept is good, the team is competent. and it looks like it will succeed but when ico started?
Tim V. Tatum (OP)

Activity: 10

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 07:36:14 AM

This topic is s outdated and will be closed in the future. Please check out the official topic of JWC Blockchain Ventures at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2820219.
Karamen35

Activity: 207

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 01:45:42 PM

Hi, i am youtuber (300k subs). I record professional video review about ICO/platform. If you are interested a cooperation with me please send me private message!
troack

Activity: 37

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:07:40 AM

JWC Blockchain Ventures: Decentralized platform for tokenization services in blockchain revolution, opportunity for the contributors who are looking for the best. The group’s purpose is to exchange information about JWC Blockchain Ventures ICO. Internal Rules:The members ARE NOT ALLOWED to: - Spam information or promotion of another projects - Use any languages except ENGLISH - Use JWC logo as their own avatar .
oriona

Activity: 75

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:13:42 AM

Unfortunately, JWC must stop while in developed extremely well. I have a little confused, but at least you was very nice when you return for the money invested. I will still track the JWC, hope you will come back soon.
troack

Activity: 37

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:18:28 AM

I PMed you on Tuesday giving my email address . I still do not have my BITs in MEW and no confirmation email has arrived. Could you please look into this and PM me to tell me what is going on please.
oioioi

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:23:52 AM

I think this is a project with a high system attainment, by connecting the world of Venture Capital and blockchain, it's been incredible
I want to see its development in the future

- CoinAnalyst - UNDERSTANDING CRYPTOCURRENCIES -
-  Maximize your trading profit with the CoinAnalyst A.I. Platform  -
Blyfla

Activity: 184

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 06:03:46 AM

excellent and exciting project, i hope the team will continue to intensively promote this project so that more will be known and the project will be more developed and successful.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: